Check your account email address ×

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

They are all cunts. Samantha B , Rosanne and that monkey looking bitch she was talking about.

Fuck man you said the M word. Moto is going to go into convulsions 

3 hours ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

fuckin  liberals suck balls. I hope everyone of you burn in hell... 

well your a better man than me, I wish they'd spontaneously combust right now.  :lol:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Fuck man you said the M word. Moto is going to go into convulsions 

White people comparing black people to monkeys is racist. 

Sorry if that hurts your tender feelings

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

White people comparing black people to monkeys is racist. 

Sorry if that hurts your tender feelings

It really is so obvious.

And before you boneheads jump my shit realize that Moto and I don't agree on a lot of this stuff but this one is easy.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really is so obvious.

And before you boneheads jump my shit realize that Moto and I don't agree on a lot of this stuff but this one is easy.

But Archie Bunker used to do it and people would laugh!!!111!!!!

What is the world coming to???!!11222

6 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

And they call Ivanka's father rude, crude  and classless. Talk about a mindless crack whore with bad ratings trying to get more viewers....

he is,  he's created this environment of hate along with the pubs who did nothing but take shots at obama for 8+ years :snack:

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he is,  he's created this environment of hate along with the pubs who did nothing but take shots at obama for 8+ years :snack:

Yeah....Trump did all this.  ALL OF IT!!!!  Things were going just swimmingly and Americans were all holding hands under Obama’s uniting prowess.

...and of course, if you didn’t hold hands or failed to kiss his ring....RACIST!!!  HOMOPHOBE!!! ISLAMAPHOBE!!!!  NAZI!!!!!!! 

Yeah...things were great back then.

Pretty much all liberal comedy. 

Camera close up of host staring stone face into camera,  yelling an obscenity about someone they disagree with.  Pan to audience losing it with laughter and then high fiving each other.  

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....Trump did all this.  ALL OF IT!!!!  Things were going just swimmingly and Americans were all holding hands under Obama’s uniting prowess.

...and of course, if you didn’t hold hands or failed to kiss his ring....RACIST!!!  HOMOPHOBE!!! ISLAMAPHOBE!!!!  NAZI!!!!!!! 

The Obama years were awesome.  Racist redneck stupid fucks like you were uncomfortable :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Pretty much all liberal comedy. 

Camera close up of host staring stone face into camera,  yelling an obscenity about someone they disagree with.  Pan to audience losing it with laughter and then high fiving each other.  

Not Kimmel.  He cries.

Seriously though, the liberals are a bunch of 12 year old clicky girls.  Who thinks this is funny?  

Just now, SnowRider said:

The Obama years were awesome.  Racist redneck stupid fucks like you were uncomfortable :thumbsup:

Fuck you, cowardly lying trash.  

:lol:

”Agressive liberal”.

Goddamn big mouth pussy.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Not Kimmel.  He cries.

Seriously though, the liberals are a bunch of 12 year old clicky girls.  Who thinks this is funny?  

Bee’s show is the worst.  I watched about 10 minutes of it.  The audience was going crazy with laughter. I was just sitting there puzzled....... WTF is going on here???!!!!

Is she stroking out? 

Just now, Cold War said:

Bee’s show is the worst.  I watched about 10 minutes of it.  The audience was going crazy with laughter. I was just sitting there puzzled....... WTF is going on here???!!!!

Is she stroking out? 

What’s weird is she’s a pretty good comedy writer.  I guess she needed a place to vent her TDS...and liberals love to soak it in.

I don’t know, it’s weird.  We tried to watch her show too.  My wife even thought it was just petulant but-hurt idiocy.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck you, cowardly lying trash.  

”Agressive liberal”.

Goddamn big mouth pussy.

Truth hurts bitch :lmao: Poor Prolapski......triggered and :owned: again :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Obama defender.  You’re a good wife!!!

You’re triggered.  I win......again.  Repeat. 

I OWN you on FSCE :bc:  Repeat.  I OWN you on FSCE :bc: 

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Kev144 said:

What about the lefts earlier attacks on Barron a while ago?  Just a young kid ffs

Ivanka is fair game but Barron is absolutely not! Once the child CHOOSES to insert themselves into the frey or makes a continuous effert to use his position to his benefit then they become fair game. Barron is simply too young and is along for the ride. 

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

He added to it. This hate environment has been around for a long time, longer than any of us have been. 

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What’s weird is she’s a pretty good comedy writer.  I guess she needed a place to vent her TDS...and liberals love to soak it in.

I don’t know, it’s weird.  We tried to watch her show too.  My wife even thought it was just petulant but-hurt idiocy.

Liberal comedy writers all recognize the common thread with their audience, they all need to relate their hardships and blame it all on to someone but themselves. 

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Obama was the greatest American of all time foiled in his goal to bring hope and change by a racist right wing whacko religious right.