Check your account email address ×

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Obama was the greatest American of all time foiled in his goal to bring hope and change by a racist right wing whacko religious right. 

:lol: Wait...was this sarcasm?  Yeahhh....this is sarcasm.

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Obama was the greatest American of all time foiled in his goal to bring hope and change by a racist right wing whacko religious right. 

Thank you God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit....we of racist right wing whacko religious right are your Knights of Columbus. We will soldier on against the forces of evil and disregard.

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

Thank you God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit....we of racist right wing whacko religious right are your Knights of Columbus. We will soldier on against the forces of evil and disregard.

:lol:

SARCASM WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank sweet baby jesus social influencers like the Khardashians are going to help make obama's dreams of unity come true in the long run.  By breeding with as many black men as possible and convincing other white girls to do the same they are going to ensure that we wipe out the racism one mixed race baby at a time and truly make America Great and Strong  

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

thank sweet baby jesus social influencers like the Khardashians are going to help make obama's dreams of unity come true in the long run.  By breeding with as many black men as possible and convincing other white girls to do the same they are going to ensure that we wipe out the racism one mixed race baby at a time and truly make America Great and Strong  

Meme Thank You Dear Sweet Baby Jesus

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Well, it is a statistical fact, young black men make the best dads.

• Haha 1

spare us the fake outrage, rww darlins....

"You probably can't use the term `toxic cunt' in your magazine, but that's what she is. Her very existence insults the spirit of individualism in this country."

Image result for trump with nugent

23 hours ago, hayward said:

well your a better man than me, I wish they'd spontaneously combust right now.  :lol:

I figure the spontaneous combustion will happen in Nov, or mass suicides:news:

On May 31, 2018 at 1:07 PM, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

“You know, Ivanka, that’s a beautiful photo of you and your child, but let me just say, one mother to another, do something about your dad’s immigration practices you feckless cunt!

"He listens to you! Put on something tight and low cut and tell your father to fucking stop it. Tell him it was an Obama thing and see how it goes

Your people.

On May 31, 2018 at 2:47 PM, Snoslinger said:

I knew some of you goons wouldn't know the difference between insults and racial slurs. :lmao:

I'm surprised there isn't any "she's the president's daughter so she's off limits" cries yet.

And we're not surprised you're making excuses :lol: