Check your account email address ×

Honest thoughts from everyone on this

• Platinum Contributing Member

Watched some on this last night.   Its a fucked up way of controlling what juror's and the public see regarding justice.   Sequester them if you fear media influence.   The public has the right to know about what is going on in trials.   No question this goes against OUR first amendment rights to freedom of press.  

The court ordering media not to report on his arrest is just FUBAR.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

• USA Contributing Member

If the thread is about Robinson then if you break the law you get punished.

If it's about the "child grooming" or child sex slaves........ I find it hard to understand how stuff like this can go on in even the least civilized countries without some type of law enforcement hearing about it.   

7 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Liberals in the US are headed that direction very quickly 

That shit is basically happening in Canada now, it's illegal to use the wrong gender identity pronoun thanks to these fucking pathetic POS Leftards here :flush: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

That shit is basically happening in Canada now, it's illegal to use the wrong gender identity pronoun thanks to these fucking pathetic POS Leftards here :flush: 

That law is so fucked. The way it is basically anyone can be guilty of that at any time 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:fullofshit:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Watched some on this last night.   Its a fucked up way of controlling what juror's and the public see regarding justice.   Sequester them if you fear media influence.   The public has the right to know about what is going on in trials.   No question this goes against OUR first amendment rights to freedom of press.  

It didn't happen in the U.S. so YOUR first amendment, none of them for that fact apply.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Canada is far more along than the US, with all your pronoun speech laws!  :lol:

Neal

I don’t disagree. Ontario is insane. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

What does our 1st Amendment have to do with the UK?

And who the fuck is Tommy Robinson? Like I should give two fucks about Tommy Robinson :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And who the fuck is Tommy Robinson? Like I should give two fucks about Tommy Robinson :lol:

6a00d8341c4f9453ef01b7c8d39272970b-pi

37 minutes ago, 02sled said:

It didn't happen in the U.S. so YOUR first amendment, none of them for that fact apply.

Yes that's what I said as a comparison.

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Just saying it goes against ours as a comparison.   That's all.  Settle down.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Don’t know, don’t care.

Doubly don’t GAF about it since Tucker Carlson is attempting to gin up outrage over it

Hey look ICEWelcher like Ballsack is condoning child rape and the inprisionment of those who speak out against it :flush: 

Edited by Momorider

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Hey look ICEWelcher like Ballsack is condoning child rape and the improvement of those who speak out against it :flush: 

Didn’t even know it was about that...

Tell you what, you go ahead and be outraged for me on this one okay?  I’m fresh out of outrage at the moment.

:bc: