Check your account email address ×

Roseanne Barr

🚨BREAKING: According to sources ABC President Channing Dungey had a long conversation via phone with former First Lady Michelle Obama before deciding to cancel the Roseanne show. Michelle Obama was reportedly enraged and insisted an apology was inadequate......developing

24 minutes ago, Momorider said:

🚨BREAKING: According to sources ABC President Channing Dungey had a long conversation via phone with former First Lady Michelle Obama before deciding to cancel the Roseanne show. Michelle Obama was reportedly enraged and insisted an apology was inadequate......developing

I can imagine the former First Lady was quite enraged. As she should.

Buh buh Roseanne. Enjoy your retirement. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Momorider said:

How many different derogatory names did/does Michelle have to endure from the Right? I can see why she was especially peeved by this

Maybe she can join the Starbucks  anti racism  boot camp. 

Having blacks arrested for going potty = bad.

Saying a black persons looks like ape= bad. 

17 hours ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

She was being racist. Shame on her

16 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lol: it's Trumps fault, you are such a mindless pile of fucking hack shit 

15 hours ago, Highmark said:

Of course there is a double standard.   MSNBC brought Joy Reid on to discuss Rosanne.    The same Joy Reid who sent out homophobic tweets, lied about it (said she was hacked) then owned up to them and claimed she is a different person now.  :lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/30/joy-reid-scandal-msnbc-accused-hypocrisy-as-evidence-lying-about-anti-gay-slurs-piles-up.html

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yup.

Beat me to it.  She's been in the big top for too long not to know how things work.  Either she is stupid (doubtful) or doesn't give a shit (unlikely but possible) or, this is a planned exit with secondary plans already in place.  I'd bet it's the latter.

Either way, it's showing the brilliant hypocrisy of the left as the retards go about themselves with chests pumped and tiny fists of fury in the air.

Only imbeciles are stupid enough to defend the indefensible. Time for you boys to go lay down on this one :thumb:

Barr also retweeted numerous messages of support and defenses of her original tweet, including from alt-right figures such as Jack Posobiec and Thomas Wictor,  but later issued tweets asking her fans not to defend her.

“Guys I did something unforgivable so do not defend me,” she wrote. “It was 2 in the morning and I was ambien tweeting-it was memorial day too-i went 2 far & do not want it defended-it was egregious Indefensible. I made a mistake I wish I hadn’t but…don’t defend it please. ty.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/roseanne-barr-returns-to-twitter-‘don’t-feel-sorry-for-me’/ar-AAy0iqT

8 hours ago, Momorider said:

DeZxaHMVwAACy1Z?format=jpg

No no that’s fine to compare Trump to a monkey

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lol, no.

If you fall for that, you deserve whatever happens to you.

That works both ways Che Guevara.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:news:

E4F131FE-50E1-4F6A-80EE-1068FC30BAC2.jpeg

4EEC1CFC-D136-48C8-AFEE-0F115F8D8160.jpeg

Fake 

tell ya what wolfie, take your biker ass into a bar in a black section of town, hand out some bananas while telling the the patrons they look like a bunch of apes drinking beer.

then report back to us how it went.....

from the hospital

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

tell ya what wolfie, take your biker ass into a bar in a black section of town, hand out some bananas while telling the the patrons they look like a bunch of apes drinking beer.

then report back to us how it went.....

from the hospital

Why would I do that? Did you have a point to make? There is a good chance that if I went into a bar in the north end of Hartford, there would be a bunch of racist black guys in there. Then again, you’ve never been to the north end of Hartford. 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why would I do that? Did you have a point to make? There is a good chance that if I went into a bar in the north end of Hartford, there would be a bunch of racist black guys in there. Then again, you’ve never been to the north end of Hartford. 

Really...because you and Moe said that myself and others should repeat comments made here to veterans in person and see what happens. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well hello my negroes....can I interest you in an annuity or perhaps a banana? 

“Just kidding.  I know none of y’all have money for an annuity, but here’s that banana I promised”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really...because you and Moe said that myself and others should repeat comments made here to veterans in person and see what happens. 

Was I talking to you Tampon?  No.  So stfu unless I summon you.  If there is one thing I cannot stand and that is a liar. I have never said any such thing to you. Moron.  

I still would like to know what slingers point is

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Only imbeciles are stupid enough to defend the indefensible. Time for you boys to go lay down on this one :thumb:

So you defend Bill Maier comparing Trump to an Orangutan?  

How about Jimmy Kimmel making fun of the first lady?

Should they have been fired?

I'm actually OK with all of it.  I'm OK with someone speaking their mind and I'm OK with an employer firing them if they think it was inappropriate.   I'm simply commenting on the hypocrisy and double standards inside media and Hollywood.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

So you defend Bill Maier comparing Trump to an Orangutan?  

How about Jimmy Kimmel making fun of the first lady?

Should they have been fired?

I'm actually OK with all of it.  I'm OK with someone speaking their mind and I'm OK with an employer firing them if they think it was inappropriate.   I'm simply commenting on the hypocrisy and double standards inside media and Hollywood.  

X2.  All of it.  It’s entertainment to me at this point, and I’m glad to see some Hollyweird types, like Roseanne and Kanye for example, knotting all the liberal panties.  I hope it continues.

• Haha 1