Check your account email address ×

WTF is going on...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Im4snow said:

So open borders it is.  :bc:  

1 hour ago, Snake said:

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

Weird but I  never said that so why don't you two take your little slap and tickle elsewhere....take that old hack fuck Woolie with you!  :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weird but I  never said that so why don't you two take your little slap and tickle elsewhere....take that old hack fuck Woolie with you!  :thumbsup:

Oh, hey there.  You must taken some time away from here to launch Painter's Without Borders or some such shit.....given your concern for "the situation and conditions they are fleeing from"!!!!! :handjob:

so they break the law they get tossed in jail there kids go to foster care and the inmate has no idea where there kids are.

hu guess you should not be comiting crimes with your children. 

they can request there kids be deported with them .my guess most already know the kids can get fast track to citizenship and go in the the foster system and be taken care if better than they could 

9 hours ago, Im4snow said:

Oh, hey there.  You must taken some time away from here to launch Painter's Without Borders or some such shit.....given your concern for "the situation and conditions they are fleeing from"!!!!! :handjob:

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so they break the law they get tossed in jail there kids go to foster care and the inmate has no idea where there kids are.

hu guess you should not be comiting crimes with your children. 

they can request there kids be deported with them .my guess most already know the kids can get fast track to citizenship and go in the the foster system and be taken care if better than they could 

My guess is most of the kids are worth more to society than either of you.......:thumbsup:

9 hours ago, Im4snow said:

Yeah I'm an idiot for being concerned about what goes on in the world around me especially on our borders especially when my country employs such a fucked up policy that punishes parents and kids whose only crime is trying to better their lives. GFY you piece of shit. 

BTW do you have kids?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

58 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I'm an idiot for being concerned about what goes on in the world around me especially on our borders especially when my country employs such a fucked up policy that punishes parents and kids whose only crime is trying to better their lives. GFY you piece of shit. 

BTW do you have kids?

He probably sold them like a good capitalist would.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW do you have kids?

Actually the crime was coming here illegally, and they doubled down by including their kid's.  :bc:

Lots of American's think like you......come one, come all.  The reality is hard choices are necessary and we can't remotely accept every person living in a relative shithole.  

7 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Actually the crime was coming here illegally, and they doubled down by including their kid's.  :bc:

Lots of American's think like you......come one, come all.  The reality is hard choices are necessary and we can't remotely accept every person living in a relative shithole.  

Again you are assigning positions to me yet again and listen to  you going on about hard choices...how precious. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

My guess is most of the kids are worth more to society than either of you.......:thumbsup:

Statistically speaking, no.  No they aren't and never will be.  But they'd vote Dem, Eh?  Yeah....that's what you meant.

Idiot.

18 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Some folks just really deserve the wall.

I can't wait!  How does this work?  Do I get a last meal request?  Taco Bell...Mmmmmmm.....  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

DeKv9lBU0AAfuUI?format=jpg&name=small

Ownage.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again you are assigning positions to me yet again and listen to  you going on about hard choices...how precious. 

I'm saying quit the fake compassion and concern.  If you were compassionate your actions would tell the story, instead of your keystrokes.  :bc:  

3 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

I'm saying quit the fake compassion and concern.  If you were compassionate your actions would tell the story, instead of your keystrokes.  :bc:  

So unless I can to the southern border and stop this government policy I should just shut up...you are one pathetic fuck.

You never answered about kids so assuming that's a no...explains your miserable attitude about this policy.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So unless I can to the southern border and stop this government policy I should just shut up...you are one pathetic fuck.

It's funny how you have to take a vow of poverty to have an opinion.

This is typical of these fascist dipshits.

That's why John would get the wall also.

6 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

You are one pathetic fucking dipshit

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's funny how you have to take a vow of poverty to have an opinion.

This is typical of these fascist dipshits.

That's why John would get the wall also.

Me- Police killing unarmed civilians needs to stop

Im4shithead- Intervene and stop these killings or sit down and shut up

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Im4shithead- Intervene and stop these killings or sit down and shut up. Plus if they don't want to get killed by cops they should stop being accused of crimes. If they don't have anything to hide they have nothing to fear. Minimum wage is way to high. 

Fixed for accuracy

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Im4shithead- Intervene and stop these killings or sit down and shut up

It's the Ben Shapiro sickness.

"I don't like how society treats my class"

Ben: "But you live in society, tho"

I have personally helped many people get permanent residency. And I'll probably help many more before I retire. I'll make sure they don't vote Democrat. Does that make you snowflakes feel better?

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fixed for accuracy

Now that was funny!  :lol:

9 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I have personally helped many people get permanent residency. And I'll probably help many more before I retire. I'll make sure they don't vote Democrat. Does that make you snowflakes feel better?

"snowflakes".  :lmao:

Just make them to vote "none of the above".  :lol:

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You never answered about kids so assuming that's a no...explains your miserable attitude about this policy.

Actually I was thinking you'd be a perpetual sponsor of the less fortunate.  Open up your home, give them food, clothing, and shelter until they get on their feet.  Nah, you pretend to give a fuck in hopes of a virtual reach around from your internet buddies.  My kids have four paws.  :bc: