Check your account email address ×

WTF is going on...

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You. Fuckin sicko. 

Well you better call two states and the federal government, 'cause I got LTC nationally, faggot!!! LMAO!! Wow, you got " OWNED " badly on that one. Now go suck another dick. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Defending pedos makes you suspect as well. 

Clock out corky.

You’re triggered. :lol: You’re embarrassing yourself. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ha...nice try. How about the OP...fuck dude pay attention. 

How about you pay attention, I responded to Dan and one of his fantastical claims that the kids were being sold to a sex trafficking ring.  From the article:

“If you are smuggling a child, then we will prosecute you and that child may be separated from you as required by law,” he said.

Do I have a problem with INS enforcing laws on the books?  No, in fact thats been the complaint for some time, and the majority of Americans want border enforcement.  Are you claiming that this is permanent?   Are you claiming that this policy won't help deter the rash of illegal crossings?  Save your bleeding heart bullshit.

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re triggered. :lol: You’re embarrassing yourself. :thumbsup:

That piece of shit established himself as a fuckin pedo long before you got here.

But you go ahead, defend him. Maybe he'll send you a young boy for your efforts.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

That piece of shit established himself as a fuckin pedo long before you got here.

But you go ahead, defend him. Maybe he'll send you a young boy for your efforts.

Wasnt he hitting on frankie james?

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yup, and before that he'd made numerous inappropriate comments about a members step daughter.

He does fixate on members children

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How about you pay attention, I responded to Dan and one of his fantastical claims that the kids were being sold to a sex trafficking ring.  From the article:

“If you are smuggling a child, then we will prosecute you and that child may be separated from you as required by law,” he said.

Do I have a problem with INS enforcing laws on the books?  No, in fact thats been the complaint for some time, and the majority of Americans want border enforcement.  Are you claiming that this is permanent?   Are you claiming that this policy won't help deter the rash of illegal crossings?  Save your bleeding heart bullshit.

I bet the majority of Americans may want border enforcement but aren't aware that children and parents are being separated so save your hard ass  law and order bullshit you stupid  old fuck. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I bet the majority of Americans may want border enforcement but aren't aware that children and parents are being separated so save your hard ass  law and order bullshit you stupid  old fuck. 

To claim that a child accompanied by their parents was being "smuggled" is so fucking dumb it takes a woolie level retard to buy it

Just now, f7ben said:

To claim that a child accompanied by their parents was being "smuggled" is so fucking dumb it takes a woolie level retard to buy it

Accuse your enemies of doing that which you are guilty of. 

:news:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yeah I was wondering about that one as well.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well he thinks Cheney is a great American, and getting 30 year old mustard gas containers, made the Iraq war worth it.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Well he thinks Cheney is a great American, and getting 30 year old mustard gas containers, made the Iraq war worth it.

:true:

26 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Nobody has to defend me, faggot. Maybe it's you that has the secret pedo thing going on. My neighbor's husband railed against pedos, until she came home by chance and caught him fingering her 10 year old daughter. MOTO THE FIINGERER!!!!  

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You bet?  How about you keep pounding on your hard on until its raw?  Maybe you and Dan can service each other at the same time.  :Dunno:  

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh now Bens a bleeding heart.  I've seen it all.  :lol:    

18 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Accuse your enemies of doing that which you are guilty of. 

:news:

Like you starting a 22 page thread accusing me, in this anything goes place of all places, of being a racist because I used the term "nigger pile", because god knows this place isn't full of degenerates, anti semites and people who think cops should be killed?  I guess I see your tactics.

15 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Go play in traffic.

@motonoggin You’re throwing out some pretty serious accusations out of spite.......not factual information.  Keep chasing that garbage down the rabbit hole.....but you look foolish and pathetic doing it.  Throwing the same shit my way only verifies how pathetic you’re acting.  

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You bet?  How about you keep pounding on your hard on until its raw?  Maybe you and Dan can service each other at the same time.  :Dunno:  

Oh now Bens a bleeding heart.  I've seen it all.  :lol:    

Like you starting a 22 page thread accusing me, in this anything goes place of all places, of being a racist because I used the term "nigger pile", because god knows this place isn't full of degenerates, anti semites and people who think cops should be killed?  I guess I see your tactics.

Go play in traffic.

Truth hurts, doesn't it.

Quite honestly, nobody gives a shit about these kids or families in this administration. They play to the most contemptible characteristics of the trump red hats. It’s pretty disgusting 

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wasnt he hitting on frankie james?

No, ASSLESS CHAPS BOY, I felt sorry for Frankie. I knew the kid was struggling and in dire straits, so I tried to motivate him, but the forces against him were too strong. As I suspected, he fell victim to the fate that befalls many Athabascans, in interior Alaska. 

32 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yup, and before that he'd made numerous inappropriate comments about a members step daughter.

it was the member who posted a pic of his step-daughter's ass, not me. 

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He does fixate on members children

You fixate on member's members!!! :junk:

33 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Actually, I think there were two different members with two different stepdaughters he made comments about.

Both well underage at the time too

You're grasping for traction..................MAJOR FAIL. 

34 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

And 14 years old girl on Alaska show too. If I recalled the thread had to be hidden just so this site doesn’t look bad. 

Hey, I can't help it if some guys on this site don't like girls. 

35 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yup. 

But snowfuckwad wants to jump to his defense.

He looks like a fuckin pedo too, with that missing chin and bugged out eyes. 

" He doth protesteth too loudly ". That would be you, FAGGOT!! 

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

At least Woolie doesn't wear ASSLESS CHAPS while riding with another guy. 

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, ASSLESS CHAPS BOY, I felt sorry for Frankie. I knew the kid was struggling and in dire straits, so I tried to motivate him, but the forces against him were too strong. As I suspected, he fell victim to the fate that befalls many Athabascans, in interior Alaska. 

it was the member who posted a pic of his step-daughter's ass, not me. 

You fixate on member's members!!! :junk:

You're grasping for traction..................MAJOR FAIL. 

Hey, I can't help it if some guys on this site don't like girls. 

" He doth protesteth too loudly ". That would be you, FAGGOT!! 

At least Woolie doesn't wear ASSLESS CHAPS while riding with another guy. 

There you go, you chinless fuck, defend this.

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@motonoggin You’re throwing out some pretty serious accusations out of spite.......not factual information.  Keep chasing that garbage down the rabbit hole.....but you look foolish and pathetic doing it.  Throwing the same shit my way only verifies how pathetic you’re acting.  

Agreed, did it to me yesterday.  Because  *gasp* I used to term "nigger piled" 6 months ago.  But wishing for Israel or cops to be exterminated is perfectly fine discourse.  Swear there are a couple guys in here I expect to be reading about on the news someday.  

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Truth hurts, doesn't it.

I'm pretty comfortable in my truth friend, and don't have it dictated to me by the likes of some of the clowns in here with their edgy and de rigeur hipster labels.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Quite honestly, nobody gives a shit about these kids or families in this administration. They play to the most contemptible characteristics of the trump red hats. It’s pretty disgusting 

Quite honestly, after 8 years of Obama giving a shit about everyone else but normal Americans, you're probably right.  MAGA.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

There you go, you chinless fuck, defend this.

He's only chinless because of the amount of scrotums pounding it for years have made it disappear.