Check your account email address ×

WTF is going on...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Actually I was thinking you'd be a perpetual sponsor of the less fortunate.  Open up your home, give them food, clothing, and shelter until they get on their feet.  Nah, you pretend to give a fuck in hopes of a virtual reach around from your internet buddies.  My kids have four paws.  :bc: 

Thank god you didn't have any kids.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Im4snow said:

This place is like a sanctuary for the perpetually miserable with too much time on their hands.  :lol: 

Good God are you really that self unaware? 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Some folks just really deserve the wall.

You and Ben specifically, for your toxic stupidity.  

42 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

I'm saying quit the fake compassion and concern.  If you were compassionate your actions would tell the story, instead of your keystrokes.  :bc:  

No kidding. Hates Israel, loves Palestinians.  Hates border laws that the majority of the country want, loves illegals.  Hasn't done a fucking thing to help either.  He really is a bit much.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thank god you didn't have any kids.

How do you know that was by choice?  What if he and his wife wanted kids but can't?  Smoove move Exlax.  Thank god you only have one.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No kidding. Hates Israel, loves Palestinians.  Hates border laws that the majority of the country want, loves illegals.  Hasn't done a fucking thing to help either.  He really is a bit much.

How do you know that was by choice?  What if he and his wife wanted kids but can't?  Smoove move Exlax.  Thank god you only have one.

Probably a good thing for humanity regardless.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

More assigning of positions....I don't like parents and kids being separated you dumbfuck which is the way  any compassionate normal person should feel. What have you done to help all these causes you support? A lot of fucked soldiers out there from the war you cheerleaded...what ya doing about it chickenhawk piece of shit? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

More assigning of positions....I don't like parents and kids being separated you dumbfuck which is the any compassionate normal person should feel.

We used to do that shit to slaves and the same kind of dipshits that defend it today defended it back then. Trash people.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Probably a good thing for humanity regardless.

Hopefully you and Ben get a vasectomy stat.  Take Smales with you, maybe you can get a group discount.

More assigning of positions....I don't like parents and kids being separated you dumbfuck which is the any compassionate normal person should feel.

It was an asshole comment, but you've been a complete consumate asshole in general lately.  Seriously dude, your posts reek of a miserable son of a bitch in general.  You need to address whatever is eating at your ass.

Hopefully you and Ben get a vasectomy stat.  Take Smales with you, maybe you can get a group discount.

It was an asshole comment, but you've been a complete consumate asshole in general lately.  Seriously dude, your posts reek of a miserable son of a bitch in general.  You need to address whatever is eating at your ass.

Yeah I'm an asshole and you run your piss flaps and say nothing so go lay down. BTW I've read numerous comments directed at MC not having kids and not a peep out of you so save it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So unless I can to the southern border and stop this government policy I should just shut up...you are one pathetic fuck.

You never answered about kids so assuming that's a no...explains your miserable attitude about this policy.

I got 3 kids. All girls. The policy is fine.

Shocker coming from you Napolean.

Then again, my girls love when I take them out to fire the AR, one served, and other deplorable things.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Then again, my girls love when I take them out to fire the AR, one served, and other deplorable things.

And you'd do anything to get them back if the government decided to kidnap them. 

And you'd do anything to get them back if the government decided to kidnap them. 

The fact I would never put them in the situation escapes you.

And didn't the government 'have one'? The one who served?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

And if he and his girls were born into some god forsaken 3rd world shithole living under the constant threat of rape , kidnap torture or death I bet he would do anything he could to take them somewhere and give them the chance of a better life

The fact I would never put them in the situation escapes you.

And didn't the government 'have one'? The one who served?

Stop saying served. She served no one but herself

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I'm an asshole and you run your piss flaps and say nothing so go lay down. BTW I've read numerous comments directed at MC not having kids and not a peep out of you so save it.

you're losing it Jim.  

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

How would that work, exactly?

Just now, f7ben said:

And if he and his girls were born into some god forsaken 3rd world shithole living under the constant threat of rape , kidnap torture or death I bet he would do anything he could to take them somewhere and give them the chance of a better life

But I wasn't. Ain't it cool?

Just now, f7ben said:

Please see my edit in original post. You are correct....

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm sure he'd wait in line for 27 years to do so instead of just saying fuck it, we're leaving.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Owned

You, Ben and Smales really need to joint the Peace Corps.   With all this charity in your hearts, just think of all the good works you 3 empty suits could do.

But I wasn't. Ain't it cool?

Please see my edit in original post. You are correct....

Yup...you were born in America. Instant self righteous indignant entitled asshole whos done nothing redeeming in life and who's entire expenditure of energy can be summed up as collecting government cheese followed by dropping the box at whatever door the little computer says. Pathetic

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yup...you were born in America. Instant self righteous indignant entitled asshole whos done nothing redeeming in life and who's entire expenditure of energy can be summed up as collecting government cheese followed by dropping the box at whatever door the little computer says. Pathetic

And I do so every day after looking at my "With the appreciation of a grateful nation" plaque. :bc:

You, Ben and Smales really need to joint the Peace Corps.   With all this charity in your hearts, just think of all the good works you 3 empty suits could do.

It's too bad you didn't sign up to fight and die for the war criminal bush. 

I mean, especially too bad about the dying part.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Omfg. Savage. :lol: