Check your account email address ×

WTF is going on...

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Snake said:

My grand father and my father in law came legally from Canada.

Myself, wife and kids all legit.

Well, with triple the post count....... :news:

It's cute when you swoop in and give the old bastard a nice mustache ride.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Comparing  then and now is something a shitforbrains Nazi would try and pull :flush: 

Just have to come over on horses and it's all good!

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

My father didnt sneak in....nor did anyone else later on.

They did sneak out of their home country though.

Sneaking is sneaking. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

My grand father and my father in law came legally from Canada.

Myself, wife and kids all legit.

Well, with triple the post count....... :news:

Some of mine came from Canada too. Fleeing shithole country. And my family killed for both. So what? 

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Some of mine came from Canada too. Fleeing shithole country. And my family killed for both. So what? 

I had relatives come from Canada as well...great grandparents.

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's cute when you swoop in and give the old bastard a nice mustache ride.

Like you just did to Analer? :lol:

15 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Usually when you pull the "everyone here came illegally" bullshit, I feel the need to cull myself from your little imaginary box.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Usually when you pull the "everyone here came illegally" bullshit, I feel the need to cull myself from your little imaginary box.

Ok dripper I didn't say "everyone" but let's be honest here. If your family came here 100 years ago there probably want anyone checking them. And before the social security act there wasn't any way to find out. Everyone here can pull the bullshit "my family came here legally" but most probably don't really know. 

Regardless many came here fleeing poverty or the horrors of war. Not much different than many do today. And put in the same situation, you being them, you can't say that you wouldn't do the same. 

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

I just stated that my relatives came from Canada....you jumped on my fresh air comment by bringing up post counts....nice try Shortstack.:thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Ok dripper I didn't say "everyone" but let's be honest here. If your family came here 100 years ago there probably want anyone checking them. And before the social security act there wasn't any way to find out. Everyone here can pull the bullshit "my family came here legally" but most probably don't really know. 

Regardless many came here fleeing poverty or the horrors of war. Not much different than many do today. And put in the same situation, you being them, you can't say that you wouldn't do the same. 

I am being honest here, and my family came here legally. And it was, roughly, 100 years ago.

Am I really an outlier?

And they were in Canada... not fleeing war.... but... CANADA.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just stated that my relatives came from Canada....you jumped on my fresh air comment by bringing up post counts....nice try Shortstack.:thumbsup:

need I need an invitation now to comment on your posts?

Need I send you a draft and allow you to ok it?

Please, even if you need to pay for it... get laid.

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Apparently we can't even agree that the government losing 1500 kids is unacceptable.

This is what partisanship does. 

Was there ever any doubt that the government faced with a Caravan of humanity at our borders would make a mistake?  Plenty of blame to go around on this in my mind. Sanctuary cities are the equivalent of painting "Free Candy" on the side of a pedofiles white for him to park in front of a school.

28 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I can trace most of the relitives back to the old country. The big difference is there was no safety net when you arrived here. You needed to prove you had a place to stay and a path to employment 100 years ago.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I had relatives come from Canada as well...great grandparents.

Ya' mean there's assholes like you in Canada? Hell, I ain't goin' up there now. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Hell, I'll even start a GoFundMe page for him if we have to

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

My work is done here  :lol: 

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hell, I'll even start a GoFundMe page for him if we have to

Thought you were leaving dumbfuck? 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm back Tampon Jimmy, its your lucky day!

You're just a confused old man that doesn't know whether he is coming or going...it will be ok.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I am being honest here, and my family came here legally. And it was, roughly, 100 years ago.

Am I really an outlier?

And they were in Canada... not fleeing war.... but... CANADA.

No they weren't fleeing war and they came when this country was trying to increase it's population so who knows what the process was. Probably pretty simple, no ID probably was before social security act so how would they know who you were anyway?

So for the sake of the discussion let's say you were a native of Syria (or Yemen or Libya or Iraq) and your town is being bombarded and your wife and daughters are at high risk of being raped, kidnapped and sex trafficked. You apply for asylum in numerous countries including this one. They won't take you. What do you do? Do you "break the law" and sneak in? Same for Mexico and the cartels. Girls are kidnapped and trafficked every day. You have limited means and can't wait for applications and approvals but you can sneak in. Do you do it? I would.