Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, SSFB said:

@xtralettucetomatoe580  hipster man bun cum guzzling fuck :bigfinger:

:lol:

What's everyone doing this weekend? I'm in the Black Hills this weekend, golfing with a friend. Just arrived at our hotel. 

Last time I was there I left with a couple hundred $ from one of those hotel blackjack tables.

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

@xtralettucetomatoe580  hipster man bun cum guzzling fuck :bigfinger:

What's everyone doing this weekend? I'm in the Black Hills this weekend, golfing with a friend. Just arrived at our hotel. 

I'm gonna' be lifting a 150 pound mower deck, removing the blades with an air gun,  grinding the blades with an air grinder, cleaning the underside of the deck, checking the tire pressures, and re-assembling, testing the mower so I can cut my YUUGE place. 

Then, I might remove the 150 pound deck on a Cub cadet, and with power tools, and manly air guns, and manly grinders, and manly wrenches, I'm gonna' overhaul that mower assembly, so we can mow my massive estate. 

I'm in a garage with powerful tools, doing powerful, manly work, and you're in a hotel room with a man. Hmmm.  

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds dreamy.

IMG_4012.JPG.78efa4cd760f0d33799c443f4194a37f.JPG

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Headed to the land of deer fucking retards....Wisconsin 

Good cheese curds tho.

I gotta go help a bud put a new top on his RV.  Never done that before...should be interesting seeing how bad we fuck it up then have to bring it up to the rv dealership with the top half ripped off.

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yard work, housework, opening up the pool and maybe I'll get to enjoy myself Monday. 

x2.  Couple cookouts weather providing.  :bc: 

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Rude. 

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

What are you doing this weekend Tampon Jimmy? :snack:

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good cheese curds tho.

I gotta go help a bud put a new top on his RV.  Never done that before...should be interesting seeing how bad we fuck it up then have to bring it up to the rv dealership with the top half ripped off.

This is commonly referred to as f7ben style

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm gonna' be lifting a 150 pound mower deck, removing the blades with an air gun,  grinding the blades with an air grinder, cleaning the underside of the deck, checking the tire pressures, and re-assembling, testing the mower so I can cut my YUUGE place. 

Then, I might remove the 150 pound deck on a Cub cadet, and with power tools, and manly air guns, and manly grinders, and manly wrenches, I'm gonna' overhaul that mower assembly, so we can mow my massive estate. 

I'm in a garage with powerful tools, doing powerful, manly work, and you're in a hotel room with a man. Hmmm.  

:lol: Sheepshitforbrains :owned:

12 hours ago, SSFB said:

What are you doing this weekend Tampon Jimmy? :snack:

Well let's see....went to the cemetery to water and prune my moms Geranium, threw down a little mulch, some weed whacking, mowing...tomorrow is going to be wall to wall racing starting with the Monaco Grand Prix. Monday I'll watch the parade and maybe work a little. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well let's see....went to the cemetery to water and prune my moms Geranium, threw down a little mulch, some weed whacking, mowing...tomorrow is going to be wall to wall racing starting with the Monaco Grand Prix. Monday I'll watch the parade and maybe work a little. :thumbsup:

I see your guy is on pole tomorrow at Monaco.:race:      He should do OK since his teammate is starting in the rear :lol:

Just now, ckf said:

I see your guy is on pole tomorrow at Monaco.:race:      He should do OK since his teammate is starting in the rear :lol:

No kidding...I didn't see the qualifying results...I'm glad but why is Verstappen in the back?