Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Bit early in the year for non stop 70 k for me. 27 c make for a thirsty ride. 

I finished but was super slow. 

only your pitcher pretends to care what the fuck you do 

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope. I tell the truth and it pisses off Trumpsters.  TDS makes it difficult for them to tell truth from fiction. 

You should stop being a little bitch and take this squabble off the weekend thread. It was a nice thread until you ruined it by being butt hurt. 

I started a nice one about unglued Trumpsters, you’d fit in nicely. 

you stared the cunt talk.  not sure why you think any one gives a fuck what you say . only thing I can imajin is it is habit because your daddys workers have to pretend to give a fuck what you say untill you leave the room 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I post about faggots like you and your dupe, 800 FAGGON. 

Have no dupes but yeah you are gay !!

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I guess I would have to say that I stand behind it. 

what is it you stand by? that I keep a old paddle boat for the neighbors grand kids to use and a fishing boat at my cabin and that my wife brought her kayak that I bought for her 10 yrs ago down to the lake so she can play with her girly toy?.congrats you really burned me . .Good God are you a sorry little cunt .not sure who the bigger hitch it you or tool kit .well at least tool kit actually owns a snowmobile and posts on a snowmobile forum. you just a sad little troll who makes so much money he can not afford a pile of shit 12k toy you go girl 

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what is it you stand by? that I keep a old paddle boat for the neighbors grand kids to use and a fishing boat at my cabin and that my wife brought her kayak that I bought for her 10 yrs ago down to the lake so she can play with her girly toy?.congrats you really burned me . .Good God are you a sorry little cunt .not sure who the bigger hitch it you or tool kit .well at least tool kit actually owns a snowmobile and posts on a snowmobile forum. you just a sad little troll who makes so much money he can not afford a pile of shit 12k toy you go girl 

Yup, can't afford a sled and goes halves on a 35 year boat with his bro.  Where is the BS meter?:lol:

did not bring phone out fishing this am but went in to a pot hole that is good this time of yr .

sat out there for some time as hundreds and hundereds of dragon fly were hatching out of there shell deals attached to reeds . pretty cool . will bring phone out in the am to see if still going on 

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yup, can't afford a sled and goes halves on a 35 year boat with his bro.  Where is the BS meter?:lol:

I can't talk to much shit about 1/2 a,sled .me and my bud just went in on a real clean 15 pro rmk to keep in the trailer for our crews back up .it will stay in the trailer  in Colorado all winter.we have like 3 guys in our crew keeping the mountain sleds and trailer in a rv park in kremmling all winter and keeping a truck in Denver close to airport .I am sure it will get plenty of use lol 

every trip some one or 2  has to make a parts run for busting up somthing guaranteed 

and who pays for a 35yr old boat people pay you to get that shit out of there marina or yard . 

Edited by Ez ryder

33 minutes ago, The One said:

Have no dupes but yeah you are gay !!

You're only 16? So, you've been sucking dicks for about 6 years. 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

you stared the cunt talk.  not sure why you think any one gives a fuck what you say . only thing I can imajin is it is habit because your daddys workers have to pretend to give a fuck what you say untill you leave the room 

Keep lying Trumpster. It’s The only thing you are good at. 

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pretty much everything you say about me is a lie. So the bullshit meter can start there. 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I can't talk to much shit about 1/2 a,sled .me and my bud just went in on a real clean 15 pro rmk to keep in the trailer for our crews back up .it will stay in the trailer  in Colorado all winter.we have like 3 guys in our crew keeping the mountain sleds and trailer in a rv park in kremmling all winter and keeping a truck in Denver close to airport .I am sure it will get plenty of use lol 

every trip some one or 2  has to make a parts run for busting up somthing guaranteed 

and who pays for a 35yr old boat people pay you to get that shit out of there marina or yard . 

English Motherfucker, do you speak it????

50 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Keep lying Trumpster. It’s The only thing you are good at. 

good come back .sharp as a tac must be rough to be the  fucking dull knife in snoriders toolkit 

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

Proof?

Where to start.....   

You could ask Arctic Trumpster where he got the idea I had a 35 year old boat. 

Would you like the a look at my T4 or perhaps the balance sheets for our businesses?  Are you capable of reading a balance sheet? You’ve had issues with simple posts and rental contracts before. 

I know. Here’s something you can understand. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Base model f150....cool.

:news:

20180528_114323.jpg

Let's see the dash of that Platinum homie, the 2 tone leather looked beautiful