Check your account email address ×

Not enough people can finance cars and homes. So Donny is gonna help

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No Shit...how come these fuckheads never learn anything from past fuckups? 

Because the cocksuckers (politicians/banking industry) know that the rest of us schleps (taxpayers) will be forced to bail their useless asses out when the shit hits the fan. I hope in our lifetime we never see another recession like we did in 2008 but if we do, some heads need to roll next time.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Because the cocksuckers (politicians/banking industry) know that the rest of us schleps (taxpayers) will be forced to bail their useless asses out when the shit hits the fan. I hope in our lifetime we never see another recession like we did in 2008 but if we do, some heads need to roll next time.

Amen to that! :thumbsup:

Remember all the bitching some of you clowns did when the dems had a super majority for like 30 days and didn’t make some changes during that time? Where are those requests now, when the repukes own it all? 

Edited by Snoslinger

This change makes sense. By inflicting the same rules on smaller banks as those huge banks they cost the consumer money because let's face it the banks all pass these costs through. These are banks the government won't step in to save if they make bad choices as they are not critical.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

We absolutely will . :bc:

you band wagon people realize this bill only defects small reganal banks and crefit unions and big banks are excluded from the loosing regulations right?

you people read the part that said most banking regulators agree with this that small credit unions should not have to have as large of a capital reserve for loans they make as the massive banks. you all saw that part right? 

or just more fun to jump on the band wagon as it rolls by .

the big banks still have to live under the old rules and can not just start buying these loans up with out backing like before .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Well at least I didn’t vote trump.....

yoi have no business calling anyone stupid, stupid 

But you voted for Hillary.. after you vowed that you wouldn’t :lol: 

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Well it didn’t happen under obama, did it? If I find some independents who voted for something you are against, would that mean all of you are the same?

You have no shame. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Well at least I didn’t vote trump.....

yoi have no business calling anyone stupid, stupid 

Trump>Hillary 

All Day Everyday

9 hours ago, snoughnut said:

And you will still have those same fucktards DEFENDING the bailouts.