Check your account email address ×

Trump’s closet has more skeletons than the graveyard

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You make a good point.  This place used to be far friendlier than it is now.  We should be able to freely share things about our lives.  Way back when, cross the line, you were gone.  But people freely shared things about themselves, their kids, wives, homes, pets, etc.  Thats how it should be imo, way friendlier.  Then after way too much babysitting Rob went the route of anything goes.  His site, his rules, CKF is taking the same tact, so here we are.  Some just push things too far.  Part of it had to with politics, part of it had to do with guys Zoso digging into peoples personal lives and careers, and part of it has to do with people like you and your relentless badgering posting style.  No one wins in a pissing contest.  I agree that Zambo should cool it with the photo chops, but you should cool it as well, including the "clown posse" bullshit.  RevKev wants to judge me about my personal an professional life, and even dig up my companies website in an effort to paint me as a loser and a liar, well he's fucking dead to me and the gloves are off.

I’m one of the few lefties who have shared some info on the previous site.  And anyone who digs into someone’s real life should be booted immediately and ostracized from everyone - left and right.  I think it’s cool when guys share info and it’s sad not everyone on the site can be trusted.  I give a lot.  I take a lot.  I’m happy to dial it back if/when it’s reciprocated. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

People would be willing to share more info but we have dumbfucks like your buddy Prolapski on the site.  Maybe you should start by policing your own or STFU about what people choose to share.  I’m not aware of any lefties who are vindictive with pics on a regular basis and info......can you say the same about your Clown Posse....

I still got that picture of some obscure ass you posted..... :news:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I’m one of the few lefties who have shared some info on the previous site.  And anyone who digs into someone’s real life should be booted immediately and ostracized from everyone - left and right.  I think it’s cool when guys share info and it’s sad not everyone on the site can be trusted.  I give a lot.  I take a lot.  I’m happy to dial it back if/when it’s reciprocated. 

The thing is....I dont think 99.9% of the board would waste an ounce of piss on you if you were on fire.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

The thing is....I dont think 99.9% of the board would waste an ounce of piss on you if you were on fire.

Who the fuck likes anyone who fucks over a fellow snowmobile because he can't check a FUCKING FUSE or leaves the site for weeks because his great grandmother lost an election.

Fuck him... and that Zosoesque faggot in Canada. 

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

What's the matter?

Hurt? :lol:

:lmao: You’re not very bright and you’re shitty at trolling......try harder or give it up :lol: You all know I can trigger you flickers at will :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

Wow. Not just a typical Canadian cunt with no balls, by a stupid one to boot.

'Had money'

Chain restaurant'

Stupid as a brick.

Case in point.  We've known each other probably 15 years online, and 10 in person.  We know where each other lives, works etc.  We've gotten together at least half dozen times, several weekends.  I much prefer that kind of stuff than all all this anonymous hit and run bullshit. I've made many great friendships from these boards.  How it should be.  Even if I have to listen to AngryG relentlessly call me a right wing wacko up at the camp we've rented together for the past 5 years, right down the road from several other guys we've met here who have camps up there  :bc:  Need to resurrect the MHGW ride, that was a pretty good tradition we did for a number of years.  15-20 guys getting together for the weekend, coming from all over, including Canada.

10869330_10205709643370342_5808989049956510935_o.jpg

27858843_10215759668094679_8698239033706352450_n.jpg

14691447_10211229788770527_6284728424975147683_o.jpg

13262_10203546593135438_1578813802_n.jpg

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Bravo Mark...well said...well said indeed. :bc:

Thanks Dave.  i know we've had our differences, but I think we eventually came to terms.  I know you're a good guy, enough people have told me  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Case in point.  We've known each other probably 15 years online, and 10 in person.  We know where each other lives, works etc.  We've gotten together at least half dozen times, several weekends.  I much prefer that kind of stuff than all all this anonymous hit and run bullshit. I've made many great friendships from these boards.  How it should be.  Even if I have to listen to AngryG relentlessly call me a right wing wacko up at the camp we've rented together for the past 5 years, right down the road from several other guys we've met here who have camps up there  :bc:  Need to resurrect the MHGW ride, that was a pretty good tradition we did for a number of years.  15-20 guys getting together for the weekend, coming from all over, including Canada.

Nice pics Mark.  

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks Dave.  i know we've had our differences, but I think we eventually came to terms.  I know you're a good guy, enough people have told me  :bc: 

:bc:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nice pics Mark.  

X2

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Dickless overcompensating silver spoon bitch throwing stones from his 2 br glass house who would likely be a greeter at Walmart if not for your daddy.

Don’t get mad at me. I’m not the one that keeps throwing around the term Beta cuck. 

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

People would be willing to share more info but we have dumbfucks like your buddy Prolapski on the site.  Maybe you should start by policing your own or STFU about what people choose to share.  I’m not aware of any lefties who are vindictive with pics on a regular basis and info......can you say the same about your Clown Posse....

They are too stupid to realize what hypocrites they are. It makes it fun. 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nice pics Mark.  

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Now I see why @DriftBusta is bald...

Scratching his head all the time wondering "Why the fuck is she staying around?  Is she crazy or something?"

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Thats what I said.  Lol.

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

:bc:

X2

I think this is what the clown posse calls a reach around. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I think this is what the doctors call a cry for help.

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Mark and I disagree on a great many things, but he has always shown to be a genuine good guy and member who interacts with others from the forums IRL.  You on the other hand seem to be promoting a pettiness that is uncommon in multi-millionaires.  That does indeed bring into question your believability.  You are spiteful and vindictive.  Those qualities all combined together lend you to having a voice few hold in high regard.  If you care to change that, and you may not, perhaps some introspection is called for.

Neal

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Mark and I disagree on a great many things, but he has always shown to be a genuine good guy and member who interacts with others from the forums IRL.  You on the other hand seem to be promoting a pettiness that is uncommon in multi-millionaires.  That does indeed bring into question your believability.  You are spiteful and vindictive.  Those qualities all combined together lend you to having a voice few hold in high regard.  If you care to change that, and you may not, perhaps some introspection is called for.

Neal

:lmao: Dude - The info Kev shares is true and almost everyone on this site is an antagonistic asshole.  He simply plays the game better and keeps the forum in perspective unlike many on here who are easily triggered.  His posts are spot on and honest......hence the butthurt from many on here.  

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:

Poor fucking cowardly, lying, welching dipshit.  It's pretty clear nobody here wants to hear what you have to share...at all.  You bring NOTHING to any forum...and that's why you are "excused" from them.  Oh I know...how sad...this is your last hope here.  The only place that hasn't banned you.  You are the only one that deserves my "special attention" and until you man up and settle up....I'm going to give it all to you.  What I am doing to you with your idiotic chinless pics is digusting, crass and shameful....but oh so perfect for you.  Wanna be a fucking troll and call everyone here a pussy?  This is what you get.  I guess you should have thought about it before you ramnped your bullshit up with me when I got here.  Actions have consequences and I am going to appoint you the liberal Jesus fucking Christ for liberals everywhere....or, is that "aggressive liberals"?   :lol:

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I've told people plenty about my life on this site. But I'm not going to tell them my name and address. 

When assholes who frequent this website decided to damage Mainecat's business.  People on here said it served him right for sharing personal info.  When Snowrider shared his photo and Zambo the clown used it for his personal spank bank, people said serves him right for sharing a photo.  

I have no desire to have some butthurt sore loser  try to cause issues with my businesses. 

This is an occasional distraction. Since my political views are left of Ronald Reagan, I don't expect to make friends here. I have lots of great friends in the real world.  I'll leave it up to you and Zambo to pretend you matter online. 

After reading this week of your bullshit, it's clear the kind of person you are.  Nothing but a bitter little hater.  Typical...it fits your political partisanship.  Your condescending advice you've doled out as of late should make anyone feel shamefull.  Nothing but bitterness spewing from your fingertips.  Poor little Beta-Cuck.  But hey...on the bright side, I rank you as the third most idiotic person on the site!!!  You must have been quicker at dodging those dodge balls to your face all through gradeschool and into highschool....college also?  :lol:

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You make a good point.  This place used to be far friendlier than it is now.  We should be able to freely share things about our lives.  Way back when, cross the line, you were gone.  But people freely shared things about themselves, their kids, wives, homes, pets, etc.  Thats how it should be imo, way friendlier.  Then after way too much babysitting Rob went the route of anything goes.  His site, his rules, CKF is taking the same tact, so here we are.  Some just push things too far.  Part of it had to with politics, part of it had to do with guys Zoso digging into peoples personal lives and careers, and part of it has to do with people like you and your relentless badgering posting style.  No one wins in a pissing contest.  I agree that Zambo should cool it with the photo chops, but you should cool it as well, including the "clown posse" bullshit.  RevKev wants to judge me about my personal an professional life, and even dig up my companies website in an effort to paint me as a loser and a liar, well he's fucking dead to me and the gloves are off.

I find it still pretty friendly within the sledders.  Real sledders not kayak boys and fuse blowers.  These fucking idiots bring the same things here that they bring to the real world.  Petulance and disgust.  I'm not "cooling" anything.  He's invited this shit with me and now he's got it.  While some may find my approach harsh, fact is, majority really don't care....and find it funny as fuck.  And that's what I want and enjoy in this place...humor in HUGE doses.  Snowpussy is a god damn clown and I've witnessed him acting so for years over several forums.  Enough with these social media liberal twats.  If you don't like where I am taking it with him, do what most do, sit back and enjoy the shit-show.  Him and Rev are two little bitter whining peas in a pod.  I used to give more credit to Rev because he used to make me laugh every now and then and he actually brought something of value to the forum every once in a blue moon, now, his petty little liberal petulance is shining through in spades with this last little spat with you.  I can't stand these fucking internet cowards and my tolerance for this idiocy grows less and less every day.  God help the first mother fucker that I get my hands on in the real world.  I can't get them to "pop" once I indentify them though...it's like they lose their voices when confronted and all of a sudden have a deep interest in their shoes.  :lol: Fucking cowards.

NOW...you've been here longer than I have and have witnessed some pretty fucked up shit.  I find your arguments style here refreshing as you truly seem to keep it together through the process.  No doubt some solid performances in my not so humble opinion.  I do get a bit concerned that you seem to sometimes take some of this a bit more personal than you should though.  But hey, I can understand it.  I usually try to stay clear of others little personal battles in here but, if you must know....I've been tempted many times to get into some of yours....but, I may not be the "help" some want.  I'm THAT FUCKING GUY in here and in real life.  Just when you think cooler heads are about to prevail in a drunken bar....HERE I COME  to START THE FUCKING DANCING!  :lol::bc:  

Good god...I was a mess when I was younger.   I hope I can hold on to some of it!  :lmao:

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR ILK.  PERIOD.  But hey, you know that "aggressive liberal" job was gonna be tough when you took it.  RIGHT?  :lol: 

41 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Mark brings a level of debate that I find well, mature for this site.  I bet he's a real good guy in real life.  Here, that can be detrimental thought.  It is kinda sad.  Fact is, there is really only one (now..maybe two) that bring nothing but shit here if you ask me.  I am harsh, condescending, arrogant and probably one of the biggest asshole here and in real life....but I'm also almost never the one to bring it first.  Well...maybe sometimes.  :lmao: You and I disagree on a lot of shit...as do I and many others here.  But I enjoy most everyone's ability to debate, argue and fling shit accordingly.  To me, it's what makes this place special.  It can be a mild "shit-show" or a full-on BENNY shit show.  :lol: Either way....I giggle my god damn ass off here....like no other forum I've ever visited.  

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You come in here and give the sites biggest pile of shit a reach around...then call everyone else's post a "reach around".  I know you don't see the humor or hypocrisy in it though...you aren't supposed to because you are a sniveling liberal.  How's all this working out for you?  Maybe you should give more idiotic marital advice...and I thought your financial advice was full-on retarded.  HOLY SHIT!  Way to top shelf yourself!

Look below...can you feel him groping your vagina?  :lol:

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Dude - The info Kev shares is true and almost everyone on this site is an antagonistic asshole.  He simply plays the game better and keeps the forum in perspective unlike many on here who are easily triggered.  His posts are spot on and honest......hence the butthurt from many on here.  

His "info" is opinion.  The fact you think it is "true" shows your level of partisan idiocy....as if we needed to see more of that.  "Antagonistic asshole"...well, that may be true and seeing as how that description is coming from your small mind.....maybe it is.  Keep up the good workm BOTH OF YOU!  The R party really appreciates all you do!  

What a fucking idiot.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor fucking cowardly, lying, welching dipshit.  It's pretty clear nobody here wants to hear what you have to share...at all.  You bring NOTHING to any forum...and that's why you are "excused" from them.  Oh I know...how sad...this is your last hope here.  The only place that hasn't banned you.  You are the only one that deserves my "special attention" and until you man up and settle up....I'm going to give it all to you.  What I am doing to you with your idiotic chinless pics is digusting, crass and shameful....but oh so perfect for you.  Wanna be a fucking troll and call everyone here a pussy?  This is what you get.  I guess you should have thought about it before you ramnped your bullshit up with me when I got here.  Actions have consequences and I am going to appoint you the liberal Jesus fucking Christ for liberals everywhere....or, is that "aggressive liberals"?   :lol:

After reading this week of your bullshit, it's clear the kind of person you are.  Nothing but a bitter little hater.  Typical...it fits your political partisanship.  Your condescending advice you've doled out as of late should make anyone feel shamefull.  Nothing but bitterness spewing from your fingertips.  Poor little Beta-Cuck.  But hey...on the bright side, I rank you as the third most idiotic person on the site!!!  You must have been quicker at dodging those dodge balls to your face all through gradeschool and into highschool....college also?  :lol:

I find it still pretty friendly within the sledders.  Real sledders not kayak boys and fuse blowers.  These fucking idiots bring the same things here that they bring to the real world.  Petulance and disgust.  I'm not "cooling" anything.  He's invited this shit with me and now he's got it.  While some may find my approach harsh, fact is, majority really don't care....and find it funny as fuck.  And that's what I want and enjoy in this place...humor in HUGE doses.  Snowpussy is a god damn clown and I've witnessed him acting so for years over several forums.  Enough with these social media liberal twats.  If you don't like where I am taking it with him, do what most do, sit back and enjoy the shit-show.  Him and Rev are two little bitter whining peas in a pod.  I used to give more credit to Rev because he used to make me laugh every now and then and he actually brought something of value to the forum every once in a blue moon, now, his petty little liberal petulance is shining through in spades with this last little spat with you.  I can't stand these fucking internet cowards and my tolerance for this idiocy grows less and less every day.  God help the first mother fucker that I get my hands on in the real world.  I can't get them to "pop" once I indentify them though...it's like they lose their voices when confronted and all of a sudden have a deep interest in their shoes.  :lol: Fucking cowards.

NOW...you've been here longer than I have and have witnessed some pretty fucked up shit.  I find your arguments style here refreshing as you truly seem to keep it together through the process.  No doubt some solid performances in my not so humble opinion.  I do get a bit concerned that you seem to sometimes take some of this a bit more personal than you should though.  But hey, I can understand it.  I usually try to stay clear of others little personal battles in here but, if you must know....I've been tempted many times to get into some of yours....but, I may not be the "help" some want.  I'm THAT FUCKING GUY in here and in real life.  Just when you think cooler heads are about to prevail in a drunken bar....HERE I COME  to START THE FUCKING DANCING!  :lol::bc:  

Good god...I was a mess when I was younger.   I hope I can hold on to some of it!  :lmao:

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR ILK.  PERIOD.  But hey, you know that "aggressive liberal" job was gonna be tough when you took it.  RIGHT?  :lol: 

Mark brings a level of debate that I find well, mature for this site.  I bet he's a real good guy in real life.  Here, that can be detrimental thought.  It is kinda sad.  Fact is, there is really only one (now..maybe two) that bring nothing but shit here if you ask me.  I am harsh, condescending, arrogant and probably one of the biggest asshole here and in real life....but I'm also almost never the one to bring it first.  Well...maybe sometimes.  :lmao: You and I disagree on a lot of shit...as do I and many others here.  But I enjoy most everyone's ability to debate, argue and fling shit accordingly.  To me, it's what makes this place special.  It can be a mild "shit-show" or a full-on BENNY shit show.  :lol: Either way....I giggle my god damn ass off here....like no other forum I've ever visited.  

You come in here and give the sites biggest pile of shit a reach around...then call everyone else's post a "reach around".  I know you don't see the humor or hypocrisy in it though...you aren't supposed to because you are a sniveling liberal.  How's all this working out for you?  Maybe you should give more idiotic marital advice...and I thought your financial advice was full-on retarded.  HOLY SHIT!  Way to top shelf yourself!

His "info" is opinion.  The fact you think it is "true" shows your level of partisan idioct....as if we needed to see more of that.  "Antagonistic asshole"...well, that may be true and seeing as how that description is coming from your idiocy.....maybe it is.  Keep up the good workm BOTH OF YOU!  The R party really appreciates all you do!  

What a fucking idiot.

Yeah Neal.  I’m the vindictive one on the site. Lol  

Not that I expect you to read all of Zambo the clowns comments but imagine how much crying Driftbitch would do if those comments were aimed at him?

These pussies are just pissed that they try so hard (like Zambo ) and fail.  

If anyone left of Reagan reacted like Driftbitch they’d be calling for a ban. 

There is an ignore button. If suggested Driftbitch use it, I have also suggested that he could stop commenting on my posts and I wold leave him alone.  He foolishly thought he could get the upper hand and continued to attack me. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

His "info" is opinion.  The fact you think it is "true" shows your level of partisan idiocy....as if we needed to see more of that.  "Antagonistic asshole"...well, that may be true and seeing as how that description is coming from your small mind.....maybe it is.  Keep up the good workm BOTH OF YOU!  The R party really appreciates all you do!  

What a fucking idiot.

:lmao: Prolapski the thin skinned pussy :lol: Dude - you’re the biggest snowflake on the interwebs......easily triggered and endless mind numbingly stupid drivel.......you’re even a joke within the Clown Posse :lol: