Check your account email address ×

Trump’s closet has more skeletons than the graveyard

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah Neal.  I’m the vindictive one on the site. Lol  

Not that I expect you to read all of Zambo the clowns comments but imagine how much crying Driftbitch would do if those comments were aimed at him?

These pussies are just pissed that they try so hard (like Zambo ) and fail.  

If anyone left of Reagan reacted like Driftbitch they’d be calling for a ban. 

There is an ignore button. If suggested Driftbitch use it, I have also suggested that he could stop commenting on my posts and I wold leave him alone.  He foolishly thought he could get the upper hand and continued to attack me. 

Kneel always falls back in line....it’s his MO to hand out reach around to the forum majority when he begins to feel ostracized. 

13 hours ago, DAVE said:

The thing is....I dont think 99.9% of the board would waste an ounce of piss on you if you were on fire.

Not an ounce of piss but hours trying to win an argument or 20 posts asking where I live. 

Poor sad stupid Dave. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Not an ounce of piss but hours trying to win an argument or 20 posts asking where I live. 

Poor sad stupid Dave. 

Disabled Dave @DAVE :owned: 

Not an ounce of piss but hours trying to win an argument or 20 posts asking where I live

Poor sad stupid Dave. 

Wheres that again?

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Kneel always falls back in line....it’s his MO to hand out reach around to the forum majority when he begins to feel ostracized. 

I think he’s one of the more honest on here.  His criticism was at least reasonable. Which is rare. 

I think he’s one of the more honest on here.  His criticism was at least reasonable. Which is rare. 

We know you arent honest.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not that I expect you to read all of Zambo the clowns comments but imagine how much crying Driftbitch would do if those comments were aimed at him?

There is an ignore button. If suggested Driftbitch use it, I have also suggested that he could stop commenting on my posts and I wold leave him alone.  He foolishly thought he could get the upper hand and continued to attack me. 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Prolapski the thin skinned pussy :lol: Dude - you’re the biggest snowflake on the interwebs......easily triggered and endless mind numbingly stupid drivel.......you’re even a joke within the Clown Posse :lol: 

:lol: 

Look at you two go!  Bwahahhahhahahaha ahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Poor bitter, angry, disenfranchised, cowardly little liberal fascists.  Just nowhere to go but social media to spew their sadness and hatred.  Awwww....how cute.    :lmao:

Image result for blowing kiss gif

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It isn't a post held by one person.  You have, as of late been very vindictive.

So take aim at Zams and not Mark.

They trying and failing doesn't mean you should emulate that behavior.

Neal

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Really?  What happened to turtle on a post?  You were wrong eh?

Perhaps it is you who can't properly analyze a situation.  You are doing nothing but giving a reach around right now, yet only because of which why the dick is pointed.  :Unexciting, and expected.  Meh.   :news: 

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It isn't a post held by one person.  You have, as of late been very vindictive.

So take aim at Zams and not Mark.

They trying and failing doesn't mean you should emulate that behavior.

Neal

Yes....see, Revy-cuck?  Take aim at me!  

Good luck you little fucking bitch.  :lol:

@revkevsdi

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So if I was on fire would you waste an ounce of piss if I promised to tell you where I lived? Asking for a friend 

Looks like my comment upset you.

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Really?  What happened to turtle on a post?  You were wrong eh?

Perhaps it is you who can't properly analyze a situation.  You are doing nothing but giving a reach around right now, yet only because of which why the dick is pointed.  :Unexciting, and expected.  Meh.   :news: 

Neal

Kev is a good dude....always happy to give him a Reacharound for his excellent posts.  The thin skinned beta pussies are those in th majority with a gang mentality who are easily triggered.....the few of us lefties on the site more than hold our own.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

@revkevsdi

He steam rolls your stupid ass :lmao: ‘Take aim at me’......so fucking mind numbingly stupid :lol:  He beats you like a rented mule and your triggered posts verify it :lmao: 

Kev is a good dude....always happy to give him a Reacharound for his excellent posts.  The thin skinned beta pussies are those in th majority with a gang mentality who are easily triggered.....the few of us lefties on the site more than hold our own.

He isn't displaying it as of late.

You and he form a gang here, the vary thing you just described.

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

He isn't displaying it as of late.

You and he form a gang here, the vary thing you just described.

Neal

We are the clear minority.  Period.  Your silence on the gang mentality from the majority is deafening. 

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

We know you arent honest.

You hope I’m not honest.  

But it pisses you off that deep down you know I’m telling the truth. 

That’s why Zambo can rant all day, Ben can accuse everyone of being a truckstop cock sucker.  Driftbitch and call my wife a pig 

Everyone knows it’s bullshit so it’s fine  

But I hit close to home and you poor fuckers cry foul.  

Seems like a bunch of snowflakes who are mad that I invaded their safe space. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You hope I’m not honest.  

That’s why Zambo can rant all day, Ben can accuse everyone of being a truckstop cock sucker.  Driftbitch and call my wife a pig 

Spot on. :bc:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

@revkevsdi

I do. Quite effectively. But I’m not interested in matching you post for post.  Or even reading yours most of the time. Pro tip:  stop using the term cuck.  It’s offensive to some. 

He steam rolls your stupid ass :lmao: ‘Take aim at me’......so fucking mind numbingly stupid :lol:  He beats you like a rented mule and your triggered posts verify it :lmao: 

Oh yes, you are definitely the one to call "winners and losers" in here. :lol: I mean...WITHOUT A DOUBT!  Holy shit.

You are, without any doubt, the poster child for DK.

Dunning-Kruger:  a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the metacognitive inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability; without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.

I wish I could fit all this in your stupid pic.  I think your shirt and chinless face say it all though.   :lol:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Reporting posts...leaving the site after your girl lost....that is thin skinned. :bc:

You hope I’m not honest.  

I hope? 

I do. Quite effectively. But I’m not interested in matching you post for post.  Or even reading yours most of the time. Pro tip:  stop using the term cuck.  It’s offensive to some. 

Why do you mention me in almost every post...even when I'm not involved in your little spats?  You are a mental weakling.

• Haha 1