Check your account email address ×

Trump’s closet has more skeletons than the graveyard

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Yeah. It really hurt. I was almost going to ask you where you live

Ive said and shown where I live....you on the other hand.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Reporting posts...leaving the site after your girl lost....that is thin skinned. :bc:

I hope? 

Being intellectually dishonest is the ultimate in thin skinned. :lmao: A handful of us lead a forum full of you clowns around on here with ease :lmao: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Why do you mention me in almost every post...even when I'm not involved in your little spats?  You are a mental weakling.

Why do you read all of my posts when you aren’t involved?

i don’t read many of yours. 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

We are the clear minority.  Period.  Your silence on the gang mentality from the majority is deafening. 

You continue to give reasons to be harassed by the gang.  Perhaps it isn't just them...

Use your head for more than a hat rack dude.

Neal

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you mention me in almost every post...even when I'm not involved in your little spats?  You are a mental weakling.

Because you’re the poster child for the stupid :thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Being intellectually dishonest is the ultimate in thin skinned. :lmao: A handful of us lead a forum full of you clowns around on here with ease :lmao: 

I agree....you act like nothing bothers you....but yet you report posts. 

Yeah. It really hurt. I was almost going to ask you where you live

He's already told you...and then reminded you.  You are the one here spewing about your million dollar house while trying to demean everyone else's.  I think you are full of shit and I don't care what "proof" you thinkk you can manufacture here on the internet.  Whatever you may or may not have is due to what somebody else built and left you.  Nothing wrong with that....but try to have some fucking humility about it.  You are a disgusting little shit.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You continue to give reasons to be harassed by the gang.  Perhaps it isn't just them...

Use your head for more than a hat rack dude.

Neal

:lmao: The gang means nothing to me.  I provoke them at will.  The forum is entertainment and easily kept in perspective.  The easily triggered snowflakes are the ones who need to seek your counsel :thumb:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why do you read all of my posts when you aren’t involved?

i don’t read many of yours. 

I enjoy reading.  I don't catch all of yours, but a weird and bizarre surprising number have me mentioned.  Are you infatuated with me?  I think so.  It's creepy.  You can be my gimp though....

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He's already told you...and then reminded you.  You are the one here spewing about your million dollar house while trying to demean everyone else's.  I think you are full of shit and I don't care what "proof" you thinkk you can manufacture here on the internet.  Whatever you may or may not have is due to what somebody else built and left you.  Nothing wrong with that....but try to have some fucking humility about it.  You are a disgusting little shit.

How do you respond to @ArcticCrusher

I enjoy reading.  I don't catch all of yours, but a weird and bizarre surprising number have me mentioned.  Are you infatuated with me?  I think so.  It's creepy.  You can be my gimp though....

Speaking of infatuation.....you mention me how often.....

:lmao: The gang means nothing to me.  I provoke them at will.  The forum is entertainment and easily kept in perspective.  The easily triggered snowflakes are the ones who need to seek your counsel :thumb:

Neal has brains, wit and some reasonable arguments for his comments and opinions.  You have ZILCH.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I want to see this.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I do. Quite effectively. But I’m not interested in matching you post for post.  Or even reading yours most of the time. Pro tip:  stop using the term cuck.  It’s offensive to some. 

The problem presents it's self.....

Just now, DAVE said:

Hes told me where he lives. I might even stop by one of these times.

Talk about missing the point :lmao: You are one dumb fucker :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Not even sure what this means.  And, I really don't want to know.  Why do you care how I respond to others.  You AND Rev need to get over your weird fascination with me.  It's dangerous and I'm NEVER going to pick you to be on the team.  :lol:

Not even sure what this means.  And, I really don't want to know.  Why do you care how I respond to others.  You AND Rev need to get over your weird fascination with me.  It's dangerous and I'm NEVER going to pick you to be on the team.  :lol:

He’s always embellishing and bragging about his wealth...and you remain silent.  Kev mentions it and you blow a gasket.  This is an example of why the lefties laugh at the Clown Posse double standard.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Funny how they constantly accuse others of being triggered or snowflakes when they are more than likely to want to take things too seriously. 

Funny how they constantly accuse others of being triggered or snowflakes when they are more than likely to want to take things too seriously. 

Yep.  Look at Disabled Dave and Prolapski in this thread :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So you not only read all of my posts but also keep track of my interactions with others.   Interesting. 

He’s always embellishing and bragging about his wealth...and you remain silent.  Kev mentions it and you blow a gasket.  This is an example of why the lefties laugh at the Clown Posse double standard.

HEY FUCK FACE!!!  Not sure why I am going to attempt to clarify shit for you but here goes:  If one wants to talk about their own.........asdl/knaf;sdlkgna;sdlkgnas;dglkjanfd.af;kajsbg;asdkjafnsd/flkansdfalksdfa

You know what....I lost interest.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Hes told me where he lives. I might even stop by one of these times.

Oooooh that would be nice.  Maybe we could have a BBQ.  If I invite a bunch of the other "good guys" from here could I have friends just like Mark?   That would just be the bestest, I would like that bigly. 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

My guess is somewhere around London, ON  :snack: 

@ArcticCrusher    Yeah, no one cares where I live or wastes any time thinking about me.  lol.