Check your account email address ×

Trump’s closet has more skeletons than the graveyard

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wait...wut?  What happened there?

What people like Snowpussy need to realize is, when you act like a fucking twat ALL THE FUCKING TIME, people don't really care what is done or said about you even if it is considered "over the line".  This is how life works. 

No need to rehash it.  Something low was done, poorly delt with and now forgotten :lol: 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

No need to rehash it.  Something low was done, poorly delt with and now forgotten :lol: 

Well fuck me!  Now I'm really interested!  GO TO PM!!  Just a brief overview...if you will.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  you and slope do it all the time

you're referring to everyday banter. i'm talking about personal shit. there are a few people that I never even bantered with, because they never started it with me.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're referring to everyday banter. i'm talking about personal shit. there are a few people that I never even bantered with, because they never started it with me.

You love me...and you know it!!!!  Actually, I kinda dig your style and pretty sure I've show it.  While I disagree with most of your views, you do seem to keep your head on until somebody prods you.  Nothing wrong with that.  

Why do I feel like "the Red Team" (as Snowpussy calls them) is going to flame me for this mild compliment?  "Teams".  "Internet teams".  :lol: Holy fuck...he's so fucking stupid..why do you defend him.

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  you and slope do it all the time

Its true! Im disabled...but yet slingers under a drs care about his heart defect.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Its true! Im disabled...but yet slingers under a drs care about his heart defect.

I so uneducated I can only run a 21" push mower for slope if I remember correctly

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Who am I offending?  A "good guy".  WUT?  Oh how droll.

Oh, my "fascination" with Snowpussy runs deep.  He's gonna be in my head until the day I decide it's time to remove him.  I ALWAYS do what I say.

Yeah...the taxes in your million and millions of dollars of homes aren't going to pay themselves.  Don't forget to thank daddy as you go today!  :lol:

Look up what the term Beta Cuck refers to. Then you might be able to guess who you are offending. 

You should make up your mind, at one point you don't believe I'm worth millions, then the next second you are giving all the credit to my Dad. Don't worry, I thank my parents for the risks and hard work that got our family to where it is. 

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

Thats the plan....but it looks more like im just going to move into my parents place in St. Davids when they finally move into a condo.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing wrong with that.:bc:

Are you sure there is nothing wrong with parents helping their children?  You know because at other times you had a different opinion.

This situation seems a little sad really. It's one thing for a parent to give a 20 year old an opportunity but an unemployed 40 or 50 year old....      

Guilting your parents to move into a condo so you have a place to live...... Man that sucks.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Look up what the term Beta Cuck refers to. Then you might be able to guess who you are offending. 

You should make up your mind, at one point you don't believe I'm worth millions, then the next second you are giving all the credit to my Dad. Don't worry, I thank my parents for the risks and hard work that got our family to where it is. 

Are you sure there is nothing wrong with parents helping their children?  You know because at other times you had a different opinion.

This situation seems a little sad really. It's one thing for a parent to give a 20 year old an opportunity but an unemployed 40 or 50 year old....      

Guilting your parents to move into a condo so you have a place to live...... Man that sucks.

Ill be buying my parents house you fucking imbecile. :lol:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nothing wrong with parents helping their kids and eventually its all going to them anyways.:bc:

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

this is comical as hell...

for starters, I've yet to see any "lefties" throw out personal insults first. it's always been after some provoking.

second, I love how the righties band together with this type shit. wolfie calls rev's wife a pig, not a word from the klan. but the second a leftie retaliates, they all come running in to defend. pretending their above that shit by posting pics of their friends, get togethers etc

third, some of you have some type of "inbalance" issue. you can't see obvious differences in things. jibing someone about their divorce history is not the same thing as calling someone's wife a pig.

fourth, the reason most lefties don't share personal information in here, me included, is that there are some true nut jobs in here who cannot control their anger. the same cannot be said about us lefties, who are a minority.

finally, broski quit writing fucking novels. nobody reads all that shit :lol:

You make a lot of good points but Trumpsters don't care.

On the first bold, they can't see the difference between calling someone out for their own responsibilities in life and attacking a persons family.  They can't because they don't want to. 

On the second bold. Do you think he writes new stuff all of the time, or just the first sentence or two then cut and pastes his same old bullshit?

It really is embarrassing how much I enjoy this crap. I've been pretty low key most of the time, trying not to spend much time here.  But this latest shit just drew me in. 

In one way I feel bad about pissing off Driftbitch so much.  But I felt like making a point. Here these guys are defending what Trump does. Cheer him on and vote for him after making fun of a disabled reporter, what he said about and opponents wife and really all the low life shit he has done. Yet these people defend him constantly.  Yet when I say stuff that is less hurtful to a person who has said worse things to me, they really get upset.  How the fuck do they hold an anonymous person on the net to a higher standard than the President?

I would be he is a good guy to sled with and has a good time with his buddies so it's kind of shitty to pick on him. But then I remember his saying that the Palestinian kids deserved to die for being at a protest, and I think fuck him. What kind of an asshole has no empathy for unarmed kids?

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm not looking up shit.  The person I am offending is you.  I don't give a fuck about your worth or who you think you are or are not in the real world.  I just go off of the worthless and condescending drivel your fucking liberal pea-brain can send to your tiny little dick bearters onto the screen.  I DGAF or worry one bit about who you thank or don't.  I only really care that you think you are in anyway responsible for the majority of whatever operation you run.  

Now...shutty.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing wrong with parents helping their kids and eventually its all going to them anyways.:bc:

I wish he was giving me the house! :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not looking up shit.  The person I am offending is you.  I don't give a fuck about your worth or who you think you are or are not in the real world.  I just go off of the worthless and condescending drivel your fucking liberal pea-brain can send to your tiny little dick bearters onto the screen.  I DGAF or worry one bit about who you thank or don't.  I only really care that you think you are in anyway responsible for the majority of whatever operation you run.  

Now...shutty.

Calm down Zambo the clown.  No need to get worked up.

You're only halfway through the day.  Save something for later. 

But you really should look up the term.  If you are going to parrot Bannon, you should at least understand what you are saying. 

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I wish he was giving me the house! :lol:

He gave you the down payment for the new F3fiddy and the RV too.  Dont forget about that. 

I dont blame your dad one bit. If I had a disabled child I would give them everything too. :bc:  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

He gave you the down payment for the new F3fiddy and the RV too.  Dont forget about that. 

I dont blame your dad one bit. If I had a disabled child I would give them everything too. :bc:  

:lol:

he paid cash for the f3fiddy!!!!