Check your account email address ×

Wow...I started to comment on the hilarious start to this thread then this all got piled into a bus for a trip down memory lane for you guys.  :lol:..............then, right back into politics. 9_9

So...guess I'll just enjoy this show.  :pc:

6 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

So you're voting for the murdering , cunt liar eh? 

So what's the feeling down at the plant Jay? Are the rank and file union folks going to vote for the corrupt piece of shit, or does it seem different this time?

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wow...I started to comment on the hilarious start to this thread then this all got piled into a bus for a trip down memory lane for you guys.  :lol:..............then, right back into politics. 9_9

So...guess I'll just enjoy this show.  :pc:

The tradition continues lol. 

The article referred to intersex. I just looked it up and apparently it is not the same as transgender. i.e. Jenner. These people are born with a mix of both male and female characteristics including such things as genitals, organs etc.

32 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The article referred to intersex. I just looked it up and apparently it is not the same as transgender. i.e. Jenner. These people are born with a mix of both male and female characteristics including such things as genitals, organs etc.

We call them heshe.

38 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Well that I would likely be fine with unless all the person's characteristics, besides the vag,  is that of a man. If their body is built like a male, they should have to compete in male events. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Well that I would likely be fine with unless all the person's characteristics, besides the vag,  is that of a man. If their body is built like a male, they should have to compete in male events. 

They take testosterone levels amd they must be below a certain level in order to compete in women's sports. 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

So what's the feeling down at the plant Jay? Are the rank and file union folks going to vote for the corrupt piece of shit, or does it seem different this time?

Very few that I've talked to are voting for that stupid cunt.  Just the die hard little Liberal cunts.  

I'm selling a lot of these :bc:

IMG_20160816_240817012.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

No you idiot, it's a chick with high T levels that nature gave here, no different than the basketball athlete that was born with the ability to grow to 6'-8".

http://sportsscientists.com/2016/05/hyperandrogenism-women-vs-women-vs-men-sport-qa-joanna-harper/

11 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Very few that I've talked to are voting for that stupid cunt.  Just the die hard little Liberal cunts.  

I'm selling a lot of these :bc:

IMG_20160816_240817012.jpg

Lots of idiots in the world and I'm sure a preponderance of them work at Ford :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Lots of idiots in the world and I'm sure a preponderance of them work at Ford :lol: 

Well Jay's not lining up with the rest of the sheep because the union told them to vote dem, so he's got that going for him.

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Well, manu and mining are still losing jobs faster than any other time in our history...so..................

The union clowns in these areas that still vote dem astonish the shit outa me.  Oh..because DEMS are "for the working man". Really, they vote dem because the union tells them to and the union is protected by the Dems for their voting power.  SO SUPER...there goes another manu plant!  Get used to it....and seeing the beginning of that exodus isn't enough to make people wonder?  :lol: I giggle when I see these mining teamsters on tv up here on strike and blaming R's (and of course, their used to be employer).  It's as if somebody stuck the pointy end of a hot clothes hanger up their nose and poked around a good bit.  

15 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Well Jay's not lining up with the rest of the sheep because the union told them to vote dem, so he's got that going for him.

That's because I have a spine and a set of balls. Must really suck to have to go thru life being held by the hand like a child and being told what to do all the time 

:bc:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

They take testosterone levels amd they must be below a certain level in order to compete in women's sports. 

Fair enough, I could support that. 

However, if the person does end up dominating all the women's event by a large margin then there should be a second level of testing of some sort. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Someone let Frankie know he can compete as a woman now?

Him and Snowrider are going to compete in the two-legged downhill snowboard race in the winter O's.  Which in itself will be fun to watch, but Frankie is going to stick a knife in SR's spine half way through it (giving way to massive applause) and go the distance alone to great fanfare.  However, things will turn ugly at the end of the race as Frankie opens fire on all the "fat, stupid, ignorant, loser, retarded American faggots" applauding him.

Fuck!  Finally...some real nice entertainment!

:lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Him and Snowrider are going to compete in the two-legged downhill snowboard race in the winter O's.  Which in itself will be fun to watch, but Frankie is going to stick a knife in SR's spine half way through it (giving way to massive applause) and go the distance alone to great fanfare.  However, things will turn ugly at the end of the race as Frankie opens fire on all the "fat, stupid, ignorant, loser, retarded American faggots" applauding him.

Fuck!  Finally...some real nice entertainment!

Good one.

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, manu and mining are still losing jobs faster than any other time in our history...so..................

The union clowns in these areas that still vote dem astonish the shit outa me.  Oh..because DEMS are "for the working man". Really, they vote dem because the union tells them to and the union is protected by the Dems for their voting power.  SO SUPER...there goes another manu plant!  Get used to it....and seeing the beginning of that exodus isn't enough to make people wonder?  :lol: I giggle when I see these mining teamsters on tv up here on strike and blaming R's (and of course, their used to be employer).  It's as if somebody stuck the pointy end of a hot clothes hanger up their nose and poked around a good bit.  

All union leaders have to do is point at what Reagan did with the air controllers or more recently what Walker did to collective bargaining in Wisconsin.

And for anyone in manufacturing who thinks that Trump is on there side I say let the record speak for itself :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

All union leaders have to do is point at what Reagan did with the air controllers or more recently what Walker did to collective bargaining in Wisconsin.

And for anyone in manufacturing who thinks that Trump is on there side I say let the record speak for itself :lol: 

What record?  The record if his private enterprising in America and under the new American policies and regulations?  Any indictments for him?  

Just wanna see where you are going here....or is it the same place as the other Hillary buffooners....like good little libs?  :lol:

Thumbnail

Just now, Zambroski said:

What record?  The record if his private enterprising in America and under the new American policies and regulations?  Any indictments for him?  

Just wanna see where you are going here....or is it the same place as the other Hillary buffooners....like good little libs?  :lol:

Thumbnail

Hey Z how much money do want to put on this election?

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey Z how much money do want to put on this election?

Oh...now...don't be pathetic.  I got to you that easily?  Well, that's disappointing.  i don't bet on elections because I'm not some classless loser and think it is some kind of game. (Unless of course, there may be something of intangible value in it for me).  

Keep up this crap and I'm just gonna turn you over to Momo.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...now...don't be pathetic.  I got to you that easily?  Well, that's disappointing.  i don't bet on elections because I'm not some classless loser and think it is some kind of game. (Unless of course, there may be something of intangible value in it for me).  

Keep up this crap and I'm just gonna turn you over to Momo.

Listen I admire that you didn't bite on a chump bet, and with that if I were you I'd throw $100.00 on Trump as it's a $325.00 payout, unfortunately the $100.00 bet on Clinton only pays $22.22

https://sports.bovada.lv/politics?referral=lsAoGHM868bzvUpNrvun6mNd7ZgqdRLk&refemail=

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Listen I admire that you didn't bite on a chump bet, and with that if I were you I'd throw $100.00 on Trump as it's a $325.00 payout, unfortunately the $100.00 bet on Clinton only pays $22.22

https://sports.bovada.lv/politics?referral=lsAoGHM868bzvUpNrvun6mNd7ZgqdRLk&refemail=

Holy shit!  You follow this shit?  I expected much more form you. 

That's it........MOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!