Check your account email address ×

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Jeff has been pushing Woolie's buttons over there for weeks, what Woolie thinks don't matter to Jeffrey. He also knows Woolie is a right wing whacko. It is what it is. :bc:

I havent seen that..... :dunno:

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I havent seen that..... :dunno:

Are you kidding?

Jeff has been posting for weeks about how Trump is a loudmouth idiot who spews verbal diarrhea everywhere he goes....and we can all imagine what Woolie thinks about that. 

And Jeff is spot the fuck on as usual. He's one of the most sensible people here or there when it comes to politics. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Are you kidding?

Jeff has been posting for weeks about how Trump is a loudmouth idiot who spews verbal diarrhea everywhere he goes....and we can all imagine what Woolie thinks about that. 

And Jeff is spot the fuck on as usual. He's one of the most sensible people here or there when it comes to politics. 

I generally dont look at political shit...unless its canadian based...

Just now, DAVE said:

Trumps not a criminal tho....or been in politics all his life

Neither have millions of Americans, but none of that is a qualification for the highest office in the land. 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

What is a qualification?

Having a track record of being consistent on policies, ideas and people. 

Having specific policies which you can explain in detail and the specific ways in which those policies will do the things you say they will. Not something like, "We're gonna win so much, it's gonna be tremendous!". 

Trump is a loudmouth idiot who panders to xenophobes, people who are down on their luck and people who are hoping for the 1950's to come back. Trump doesn't even believe the garbage he's selling, he just watched and listened to enough right wing media to know what he had to say to win their support. 

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

Having a track record of being consistent on policies, ideas and people. 

Having specific policies which you can explain in detail and the specific ways in which those policies will do the things you say they will. Not something like, "We're gonna win so much, it's gonna be tremendous!". 

Trump is a loudmouth idiot who panders to xenophobes, people who are down on their luck and people who are hoping for the 1950's to come back. Trump doesn't even believe the garbage he's selling, he just watched and listened to enough right wing media to know what he had to say to win their support. 

Cant argue with that....but really when does a politician do what they say they will?

Just now, DAVE said:

Cant argue with that....but really when does a politician do what they say they will?

There are some who will but the party and their hacks have to pretend they're all the same, otherwise, how would they keep selling the shit? 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

There are some who will but the party and their hacks have to pretend they're all the same, otherwise, how would they keep selling the shit? 

You guys have a real mess ahead of you...thats all i will say about that... :lol:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

You guys have a real mess ahead of you...thats all i will say about that... :lol:

We're gonna make America great again, by constantly voting for the less shitty candidate.

An 8 year old can see the absurdity of it but not a seasoned voter. :lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

We're gonna make America great again, by constantly voting for shit candidates. 

An 8 year old can see the absurdity of it but not a seasoned voter. :lol:

Id still pick trump over hillary. :bc:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Id still pick trump over hillary. :bc:

From what I read here and on TBP, Trump should be dead any day now at the hands of Hillary's assassins. :dunno:

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Are you kidding?

So you're voting for the murdering , cunt liar eh? 

5 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

So you're voting for the murdering , cunt liar eh? 

Shut the fuck up you angry mop bucket pushing faggot! :lol:

Pretty sure SSFB is voting for Gary Johnson like I am. He lives in a red state that is going to Trump anyways and I live in a blue state that is going to Hillary, not to mention you live in a blue state too so no matter if you vote for trump or mickey mouse your vote wont matter for shit, so you should either move to Ohio or STFU! :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

Shut the fuck up you angry mop bucket pushing faggot! :lol:

Pretty sure SSFB is voting for Gary Johnson like I am. He lives in a red state that is going to Trump anyways and I live in a blue state that is going to Hillary, not to mention you live in a blue state too so no matter if you vote for trump or mickey mouse your vote wont matter for shit, so you should either move to Ohio or STFU! :bc:

I wrote in Gary Johnson in 2012 and being in Michigan my vote won't be worth a squirt of piss if it's for Trump or Johnson.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I wrote in Gary Johnson in 2012 and being in Michigan my vote won't be worth a squirt of piss if it's for Trump or Johnson.

Honestly it's why we need to get rid of the electoral college. It's bullshit that a candidate takes all the states "votes" if they only win it 50.5% to 49.5%. :bc: