Check your account email address ×

Challenge....

Just now, Zambroski said:

I do.  Always have.  Always will.  

Do you try to be a little bitch sometimes?  Or, is it just another millennial deficiency?  Stop it.

Im thinking he missed a dont kill myself today pill.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im thinking he missed a dont kill myself today pill.

They should stop being prescribed.  What is taking so fucking long!!!!!   Nobody wants to suffer the agony of millions going through TDS...AND SURVIVING.  Trump is gonna have to pick up the game a bit.  Let's get this thing heading towards the terminal point.  Or, is it impossible for mushrooms to commit suicide?  JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I do.  Always have.  Always will.  

Do you try to be a little bitch sometimes?  Or, is it just another millennial deficiency?  Stop it.

He should change his handle of Wildboer to "Prissy".   Yeah, that sounds about right.

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

He should change his handle of Wildboer to "Prissy".   Yeah, that sounds about right.

:lol:

He tries too hard to be a cunt sometimes.  It still shows me he's not a liberal....it comes naturally to them.

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

Maybe we should take a poll. Who here mows there lawn and who pays for it to be mowed. 

I mow both at home and camp.

Snowpussy probably provides a good living for somebody.  Can you imagine? 

Lawn guy: "Sir, we had to replace all the johnson rods on your shrubs this week.  Good news is, we were able to save the bealzabub roots.  I gave you the services at cost.  $2800.00."  

Snowpussy: "Thank you so much!  Let me go ask my wife for the money."

Lawn guy: "i like your skirt, is that new?"

Snowpussy:  "Thank you..and yes, she bought it for me just this morning."

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Maybe we should take a poll. Who here mows there lawn and who pays for it to be mowed. 

My last home had over an acre and I paid somebody because I thought the price was right ($25 a week). Other than that I’ve always done mine.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Edmo said:

My last home had over an acre and I paid somebody because I thought the price was right ($25 a week). Other than that I’ve always done mine.

I have less than an acre and am getting quotes of $35-40 a week for mine. I'll save the $1000+ a season and keep cutting it myself  

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lawn guy: "Sir, we had to replace all the johnson rods on your shrubs this week.  Good news is, we were able to save the bealzabub roots.  I gave you the services at cost.  $2800.00."  

:iagree::lol:

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I mow close to an acre at the house. 

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

No shit dumbfuck.....it should be easy to validate his drivel beings your always supportive and engaged in his threads.  :lmao: Simply lookimg for validation of the alt facts :lol: 

This this is how this site generally works.

Someone posts something.   Others join in the thread in an acknowledgement that it has some interest/validity or to point out some weakness or issues.  I don't see anyone but you and maybe slinger doing these threads wanting posters to discuss all their other threads in one of yours.   

I'd say someone is looking for validation and that's you.  

qGhiEIe.gif

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Nobody can get the lines straight enough for me.   I mow myself.

Screenshot_20180508-070737.jpg

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lawn Guy:  Looks at check, "So you took your wife's last name"?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Same here. Let's be honest, could you imagine Snow Rectum owning a riding lawn mower? Just imagine the mental and emotional stress he would suffer if he ever had to replace a deck belt, sharpen a blade, etc. Changing the oil and filter would be a traumatic event. :lmao:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sweet fuck!  Nice add!!!  :lol:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Same here. Let's be honest, could you imagine Snow Rectum owning a riding lawn mower? Just imagine the mental and emotional stress he would suffer if he ever had to replace a deck belt, sharpen a blade, etc. Changing the oil and filter would be a traumatic event. :lmao:

I couldn’t imagine it at all.  Not a bit.  

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This this is how this site generally works.

Someone posts something.   Others join in the thread in an acknowledgement that it has some interest/validity or to point out some weakness or issues.  I don't see anyone but you and maybe slinger doing these threads wanting posters to discuss all their other threads in one of yours.   

I'd say someone is looking for validation and that's you.  

qGhiEIe.gif

Nice summary.  

9 hours ago, HSR said:

I can afford to pay someone but I take pride in my house/property and prefer to do it myself and get some outdoor exercise as well. Holy fuck your generation is a lazy bunch aren't ya.

I can afford to buy a 12,000  buck John Deere to ride around in comfort cuz I prefer to do it myself as well.  :lol: 

Your fellow Dumper has started countless threads from fringe sources the site progressives laugh at, mock, and point out are Alt facts and fake news.  How come the Clown Posse - who often agrees with the content posted by @jtssrx can’t point to where said threads have been validated and/or come to fruition..:news:

10 hours ago, Wildboer said:

What kind of person would mow mow their own lawn if they could afford to pay someone else to do so? Answer: someone with no life.

What kind of person has a dick but sucks cock?

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I have less than an acre and am getting quotes of $35-40 a week for mine. I'll save the $1000+ a season and keep cutting it myself  

Thats about right, take about 20min

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Nobody can get the lines straight enough for me.   I mow myself.

Screenshot_20180508-070737.jpg

Nice work!!:bc:

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Thats about right, take about 20min

:thumb: I was paying the Girlfriend's 13 year old daughter $20 a cut last year but she's not interested in making money this year I guess.

I remembered not even having a weed wacker as a young kid...I had to go around the house with those damn lawn shears. Took forever! Father's day rolls around and my mom asked me what my dad wanted so I told her to get him a weed wacker...he was pissed  :lol:   

• Haha 1