Check your account email address ×

At $21 TRILLION, the national debt is growing 36% faster than the US economy

47 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

FAKE NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm

"There is still a lot of thinking on the right that if big corporations are happy, they’re going to take the money they’re saving and reinvest it in American workers. In fact they bought back shares, a few gave out bonuses; there’s no evidence whatsoever that the money’s been massively poured back into the American worker.”
— Sen. Marco Rubio
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hmmm

"There is still a lot of thinking on the right that if big corporations are happy, they’re going to take the money they’re saving and reinvest it in American workers. In fact they bought back shares, a few gave out bonuses; there’s no evidence whatsoever that the money’s been massively poured back into the American worker.”
— Sen. Marco Rubio

Shocker...I'm sure there will be some good explanations and deflections forthcoming.

When the country is so far in debt, one can quit pointing at taxes as being the problem.  It is the spending. 

Obama was going to cut the debt with a scalpel (and teach us how to air up our tires properly). 

He needed a machete to hack of a limb or two...

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shocker...I'm sure there will be some good explanations and deflections forthcoming.

I am benefiting on the personal tax cuts and the corporate tax cuts...HOORAY FOR ME!!

IMO the country and the future of my kids and grandkids would have been better if we would have held off on the tax cuts and worked towards some spending cuts and used the surplus towards debt reduction. 

The next recession will be a bitch, we won't have tax cuts available to help, oh well.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I am benefiting on the personal tax cuts and the corporate tax cuts...HOORAY FOR ME!!

IMO the country and the future of my kids and grandkids would have been better if we would have held off on the tax cuts and worked towards some spending cuts and used the surplus towards debt reduction. 

The next recession will be a bitch, we won't have tax cuts available to help, oh well.

But think of the spectacular wars we will see.....the best wars.....with huge explosions. Watch for the military parade coming soon.

since WWII the US debt has only gone down Once under Truman (last war that wasn't all on the credit card)  other than that it has kept growing and growing (Republicans spend the  most historically)

Trump isn't going to fix anything, we will see the highest increases in history then move on to the new person who again will increase the debt.

They keep playing the people on debt " our party is the best " 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

But think of the spectacular wars we will see.....the best wars.....with huge explosions. Watch for the military parade coming soon.

so your boy did not play in the sandbox for 8 yrs and his 10 trillion and the interest on it is nothing we need to worry about right? it is the tax cut we really need to rub our hands together over 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so your boy did not play in the sandbox for 8 yrs and his 10 trillion and the interest on it is nothing we need to worry about right? it is the tax cut we really need to rub our hands together over 

Pants shitter is an “independent”.or, libertaryn.  Same.

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

But if we raise taxes, the rich will pay $100 billion more over 10 years combined!

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

People call me and say they are huge.

lol.  More like they say.   "I got a tiny fraction of the tax cut so I don't care if he increases the debt more than Obama. 

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

But if we raise taxes, the rich will pay $100 billion more over 10 years combined!

Fun with zeros!

Clown Sheep:

Thousand: 000

Billion: 00000

Trillion: 000000

It all makes sense.

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

lol.  More like they say.   "I got a tiny fraction of the tax cut so I don't care if he increases the debt more than Obama. 

10 trillion no don't think that will happen not even close 

32 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The debt is going to accelerate under Trump. 

what percentage of that incresing debt is interest on the 10trillion ? 

again I am 100% behind a 25% across the board cut every program every line .

then we start making real cuts department by department .

but we know you would never go for that with out a few thousand threads on how Trump is killing meals on wheels and the like  

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what percentage of that incresing debt is interest on the 10trillion ? 

again I am 100% behind a 25% across the board cut every program every line .

then we start making real cuts department by department .

but we know you would never go for that with out a few thousand threads on how Trump is killing meals on wheels and the like  

And what % of Obamas 10 trillion was interest on the Iraq war????

We needed to invade Iraq, after all they attacked the US on 911 and we did rid the world of those 30 year old rusty mustard gas containers.

• Haha 1

Just now, 1jkw said:

We needed to invade Iraq, after all they attacked the US on 911 and we did rid the world of those 30 year old rusty mustard gas containers.

Says Woolie :lol: 

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You sound like a liberal. :lol:

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

well they deff were not living up to there tearms of surrender by blocking UN inspectors for over 2 yrs . that was enough to go in alI on its own . good idea no but under there tearms of surrender it was enough 

imho bush 1 was a fuck up for not finishing the job the first time