Check your account email address ×

Mika Brzezinski and Andrea Mitchell on Sanders attack

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't give a fuck about this comedian, I don't give a fuck about this dinner.  No one is crying, no is calling anyone a snowflake pussy (well maybe Snowrider is, but he says that daily).  All I'm saying is it was not funny and in poor taste.  And given how the left is nothing more than a coalition of grievance groups in the first place, lets be clear its more than just a little hypocritical.  These idiots live in a echo chamber and are so out of touch that they're just now figuring out why people are complaining.  I find humor in that.  That they're that out of touch.

People are crying... It’s all the outrage of the moment. Was it poorly tasted? Well yeah, but why the indignant nonsense. The right is all up in arms. It’s weak. They called MICHELLE OBAMA an ape with a dick for 8 years. Hillary a vicious old cunt. The fact you can’t see the double standard is hilarious but not surprising. They are words. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

People are crying... It’s all the outrage of the moment. Was it poorly tasted? Well yeah, but why the indignant nonsense. The right is all up in arms. It’s weak. They called MICHELLE OBAMA an ape with a dick for 8 years. Hillary a vicious old cunt. The fact you can’t see the double standard is hilarious but not surprising. They are words. 

He’s a fellow Dump voter......and that’s what’s ironic about your drivel :snack:

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bullshit. Its unprecedented the level of bile and venom directed at this guy.  Obama had the media and celebrity class in his back fucking pocket.  Open your fucking eyes.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit. Its unprecedented the level of bile and venom directed at this guy.  Obama had the media and celebrity class in his back fucking pocket.  Open your fucking eyes.

I’m talking about the right, not how comedians or media types fawned over obama.. Of course he did. 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Democrats hate strong independent women 

Its not like 3/4 of the media complex isn't apologizing and condemning her today or anything. :lol:  Idiots

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Unprecedented my ass! XLT is spot on, the right was every bit as classless when speaking of the Obama's. Its pure hypocrisy to get bent out of shape now.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:dunno:

Delusional and fucking clueless....Woolie the mental fucking midget :lmao: Keep doubling down on the stupid Woolie :lol: 

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Unprecedented my ass! XLT is spot on, the right was every bit as classless when speaking of the Obama's. Its pure hypocrisy to get bent out of shape now.

True.

I just watched the whole thing.  It’s actually pretty funny and I’m not sure exactly what everyone is so butthurt about?

”Trump is so broke he has to fly failed business class”

:lol:

”It’s 2018 and I’m a woman so you can’t shut me up....unless Michael Cohen wires me $130,000”

:owned:

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its not like 3/4 of the media complex isn't apologizing and condemning her today or anything. :lol:  Idiots

And hey you stupid fucker.....how does your boy Dump act.....over and over and over...:snack: A quick example.....now STFU and think dumbfucker :thumbsup:

9645B491-6AAA-4211-B1D6-9D090B48D6A6.jpeg

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Here is where I believe the media and Facebook are pushing the narrative.  Absolutely no one at the office or on FB is instigating conversation on this.  Hell, unless they watched it on YouTube after being prompted and linked by the media, no one saw it.   I see no one but talking heads doing the crying...well and on FS..

On 4/29/2018 at 7:12 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

Yes many snowflake libruls found that it was cringe worthy, how about that :lol: 

We now have a partisan consensus, I say it lasts until Trump goes off the rails on either Twitter or Fox & friends.  

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why is it Republicans are so quick to call everyone and their mother a snowflake pussy, yet cry the loudest over some mean words to one of their own? Wahhhhhhhh they said mean words!!!! Poor Sarah!!!

I told the gang yesterday that snowflake libruls found it cringe worthy, now we have hard ass conservatives acting like snowflake libruls....WTF :lol: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, F3600 said:

Here is where I believe the media and Facebook are pushing the narrative.  Absolutely no one at the office or on FB is instigating conversation on this.  Hell, unless they watched it on YouTube after being prompted and linked by the media, no one saw it.   I see no one but talking heads doing the crying...well and on FS..

That's seems to be the case pretty often. They need the controversy to push viewership.

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Clue in Beaver, we're talking about the media and celebrities.  Try and follow along.

38 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

BTW it's closer to 10 years now :lol:  

• Gold Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Clue in Beaver, we're talking about the media and celebrities.  Try and follow along.

Fake outrage at best  :bc:

1 minute ago, F3600 said:

Snowbitch must be drinking tonight, feeling tough and throwing around lots of STFU’s and dumbfuckers...pathetic really.

Nah....just how one needs to communicate with people so fucking stupid and clueless as Woolie.:thumbsup:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Nah....just how one needs to communicate with people so fucking stupid and clueless as Woolie.:thumbsup:

Ironicly its how most communicate with you.  :news:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

True.

I just watched the whole thing.  It’s actually pretty funny and I’m not sure exactly what everyone is so butthurt about?

”Trump is so broke he has to fly failed business class”

:lol:

”It’s 2018 and I’m a woman so you can’t shut me up....unless Michael Cohen wires me $130,000”

:owned:

Her voice and presentation are annoying as hell... But a lot of that shit was funny. There was nothing that bad in there. Sarah wasn’t even the worst she went after... 

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well that really isn’t a discussion is it lol? Of course they are biased against Trump. Thanks Captain Obvious hahah... Snowflake R’s whining about that is a joke. It’s embarrassing. You’re such a good little foot soldier. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Spot on. He's crying inside. :lol:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Everybody sees it but you I guess then. Tell us again how youre not butthurt about it. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Everybody sees it but you I guess then. Tell us again how youre not butthurt about it. :lol:

Even the correspondence association said it was vile and didn't meet their standards and the leftard media said it crossed the line but NaziPigDog continues to suck leftard cock :hay: