Check your account email address ×

Mika Brzezinski and Andrea Mitchell on Sanders attack

18 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you seem unable to grasp the point here, which is becoming more and more common with you I don't give a shit what mika, andrea, or any other newscaster thinks of what happened at the dinner. they're entitled to their opinions, which are at least consistent. what I do find amusing though, is the sudden care about a woman getting berated about her actions (not looks), by the same people that cheer on, laugh, or clam up, when the personal insults (about looks) fly from trump himself. clowns like you, for example. now stfu with your fake outrage.

18 hours ago, Snake said:

What if they had criticized her looks  (which you are so adamant about,)?

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How can one say so much but mean so little? Damn that was pure stupid nonsense hahahahaha. You get Libertarians don’t actually like Johnson, right?

And liberaltarian? Are you so brain dead that you don’t even understand that republicans have more in common and are closer to Dems than libertarians? I know the answer to this, it’s rhetorical. Lolol. Sit down leg ass pog.

Ahhh....out sheepdoggin' again, eh?  :lol: Just let some die.  Why injure yourself for the ones that won't stay in the flock?  :lol:

Yes...I get the Liberatarian party...and their ideals....and I agree with them.  I just don't think some here are really libertarians.  They are the cast-outs at the end of the bleachers heckling both sides out of some bizarre sense of moral and intellectual snobbery.  It's hilarious!!!

Now, WOOF!  Be a good boy and run along.  

Image result for milk bone

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....out sheepdoggin' again, eh?  :lol: Just let some die.  Why injure yourself for the ones that won't stay in the flock?  :lol:

Yes...I get the Liberatarian party...and their ideals....and I agree with them.  I just don't think some here are really libertarians.  They are the cast-outs at the end of the bleachers heckling both sides out of some bizarre sense of moral and intellectual snobbery.  It's hilarious!!!

Now, WOOF!  Be a good boy and run along.  

Image result for milk bone

Lame. Be better ZamRider.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Meh. I expect more from you. Typical leg. Always coming up a little short. 

Just be glad I don't eat dog meat.  Now....be a good boy....fetch! 

Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........I may have a better idea...do you like peanut butter?

:lol:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Right wing snowflakes full of butthurt......eh Prolapski :lmao: 

Name them...post their "butt hurt".  All I'm seeing is your side back peddling like hell...again!  No message, no leadership, no plan..and still...DEAD FUCKING BROKE!!!

:lol:

THANKS OBAMA!!!  :lol:

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Right wing snowflakes full of butthurt......eh Prolapski :lmao: 

try out utahs cry closet. I heard its got a plush carpet and some stuffed animals.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ATOMIC PUNK said:

try out utahs cry closet. I heard its got a plush carpet and some stuffed animals.

It’s full.....the Clown Posse filled it up.... :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

It’s full.....the Clown Posse filled it up.... :lmao: 

wait youre turn. Just like the caravan at the border

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don't see your "butt-hurt" either.  Except...why do you keep explaining yourself to the site "Liberaltarian".  I mean...is anything funnier than liberals that won't admit it?  Or, is it funnier that liberals actually admit it?  So hard to keep up in this crazy, topsy-turvy world...I just laugh.

Gary Johnson.  Spectacular....just plain spectacular!!!  :lol:Brutal truth here:  I actually think Hillary would have been a better choice....even now with what is clearly the onset of dimensia.  I really couldn't imagine telling anyone I voted for Johnson.  At least with Hillary, I could make up some excuses as to why I voted for her.  Not good ones...but excuses nonetheless.  Johnson?  No.  I'd just say I didn't vote.  :lmao:

Good job talking your boy off the ledge, brah. "Dont listen to those mean liberals, honey. Youre smart and Zammy loves you"  :bc:

11 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

She shit all over the left and the media too... Did you watch the thing? If she had a decent presentation and a voice that didn’t want me to cut my ears off, it would have been hilarious. 

She did and she started off saying she didnt have an agenda and threw it around pretty good but overall I just dont think she was very funny. I lol'd twice. Once when she said Trump is the only pussy youre not allowed to grab and when she said Mitch McConnell was getting his neck circumcised. Shoulda got that Jeff Ross that does the Comedy Central Roasts but he is bit too rough for these snowflakes. He probably knew he would get death threats for roasting Trump and crew.  

17 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Good job talking your boy off the ledge, brah. "Dont listen to those mean liberals, honey. Youre smart and Zammy loves you"  :bc:

I'm not talking anybody off any ledge...at all.  If they've gotten themselves to that point, the reality is they really can't be helped.  

Bold:  See?  Attagirl!  Admitting it is half the battle!  Now, take a break from the heckling the teams and get with Neal under the bleachers, he's rolling up a nice fatty!  Probably using fucking corn husks.

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Who is “they” snakey? Comedians? I’d think it was rude, especially at a whcd. 

The semantics defense.

Her looks. Why are you hung up on if  SHE criticized her looks? You've said it 2 or 3 times....