Check your account email address ×

800k people set to leave New York and California over taxes

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No one who claims to be retired on here makes it look good. 

Spending all day trying to find out where people live and getting angry about natives.....   yeeshh.

I'll definitely stop working in the next 5 years. I just wanted to try a new business and possibly leave a bigger inheritance for my Grand kids. 

Wait wut?

Just now, DAVE said:

:lol:

Ive been spending less time here lately. Believe it or not.

Me too. I'd be better off if I walked away for good. I have way too much going on. 

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Wait wut?

He tried to berate you and out of lax curiousity of his boasting, you asked where he lived.  He thinks that means you are trying to hunt him down.  :lol: 

Fucking Beta to the max.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

It's a fact!!!!! It's a Trumpster fact.   

A Trumpster fact is something you want to be true, so you keep repeating the lie until you believe it yourself. 

I don't lie to you pathetic fuckers, you just want everyone to be a liar so you feel better about yourselves.  

Poor sad Trumpsters. 

From the guy who regularly accuses others of lying.  Interesting.

46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Where the fuck did ac come up with 98% ? What a braggart. True blue and huzy levels

I just backread this shit show and from here it looks like RevKevSTD is doing most of the bragging.  If all I knew about the guy was some of his tax strategies he's laid out in here, I'd think he was a reasonably intelligent guy.  On the other hand, I've read his take on American politics and the markets, so I don't for a minute think that.

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Me too. I'd be better off if I walked away for good. I have way too much going on. 

I like this place...im just busy doing other things...guys like rev and snorider make it easy to stay away though. 

:bc:

Just now, DAVE said:

I like this place...im just busy doing other things...guys like rev and snorider make it easy to stay away though. 

Now you sound like woolie. :lol: but you and he keep coming back for the banter. Otherwise it would be boring as fuck here. :bc:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I just backread this shit show and from here it looks like RevKevSTD is doing most of the bragging.  If all I knew about the guy was some of his tax strategies he's laid out in here, I'd think he was a reasonably intelligent guy.  On the other hand, I've read his take on American politics and the markets, so I don't for a minute think that.

Its perplexing :lol:

Why would I lie about paying what I did for my shack. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yep.  He's a safe player and there is a good reason for that,...and not anything wrong with it.  But he's still playing with house money from dad he's bragging about like he has somehow done anything other than stepped into the payroll.  I'm not impressed.

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Now you sound like woolie. :lol: but you and he keep coming back for the banter. Otherwise it would be boring as fuck here. :bc:

Woolies a good person. :bc:

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  He's a safe player and there is a good reason for that,...and not anything wrong with it.  But he's still playing with house money from dad he's bragging about like he has somehow done anything other than stepped into the payroll.  I'm not impressed.

Many people are, but they didnt create it.  There's a big difference.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Many people are, but they didnt create it.  There's a big difference.

I'm perplexed a bit.  You are saying many people are safe players AND/because they didn't create their money?    :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm perplexed a bit.  You are saying many people are safe players AND/because they didn't create their money?    :dunno:

If he started from scratch with that mentality he never would built up anything.  There are far more risks starting a business than investing in the markets, in fact the markets are for the lazy investor.  Many second generations sit on a pile afraid to do anything and watch it slowly dwindle.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

If he started from scratch with that mentality he never would built up anything.  There are far more risks starting a business than investing in the markets, in fact the markets are for the lazy investor.  Many second generations sit on a pile afraid to do anything and watch it slowly dwindle.

35 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Its perplexing :lol:

Why would I lie about paying what I did for my shack. 

Yeah I don't get it either.  I may forget some things here or there, but I'm no liar, and don't take kindly to people accusing me of being one, particularly in a line of work where I can lose my license or get sent to jail for lying.  I have a cousin who's a CFP up in the GTA.  And he's just as obnoxious and a knowitall as Kev is.  His own brother who lives near me won't have anything to do with him anymore. 

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, for someone who won't even tell anyone where he lives or what he does, and for someone who's never done anything but work in the family business, he's awful judgmental of others, who've done far more and in way more sectors of the economy than just one.  

34 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Woolies a good person. :bc:

Thanks Dave, I've heard the same about you. :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Here prescribed rate loans are done to keep revenue Canada from questioning the source from either further taxation or when gifting to kids and asking for it back in the event of say a breakup.  Nothing stopping anyone from blowing it, good luck then.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah me neither.  I may forget some things here or there, but I'm no liar, and don't take kindly to people accusing me of being one, particularly in a line of work where I can lose my license or get sent to jail for lying.

Yeah, for someone who won't even tell anyone where he lives or what he does, and for someone who's never done anything but work in the family business, he's awful judgmental of others, who've done far more and in way more sectors of the economy than just one.  

Thanks Dave. :bc: 

I didn't insinuate you weren't btw. :lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here prescribed rate loans are done to keep revenue Canada from questioning the source from either further taxation or when gifting to kids and asking for it back in the event of say a breakup.  Nothing stopping anyone from blowing it, good luck then.

Seems to have more regard for his grandkids than the kids.   Interesting.

Edited by DriftBusta

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I found his reasoning for this bizarre considering he goes on and on about how paying taxes is a wonderful blessing and this little gemfrom him is the epitome of lidiotic iberal thinking.."we owe it all to government!!"  Fucking moron.

revkevsdi said:

My business was more successful than one in a third world country because we had reliable electricity, ready access to skilled labour, a good road system and didn't have to bribe every official we met. Small thinking losers like you need to blame the government for everything and want to think the credit for all of their success is something they created out of thin air. 

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I found his reasoning for this bizarre considering he goes on and on about how paying taxes is a wonderful blessing and this little gemfrom him is the epitome of lidiotic iberal thinking.."we owe it all to government!!"  Fucking moron.

Nothing wrong with rolling excess earnings into retained earnings and then transfered to a Holdco, however having it sit there or in gics is about the worst thing you can do.  Buffet told his shareholders if he couldn't grow that, it would be better to pay it out to shareholders as a dividend.  It needs to grow but that involves risk and is taxed when taken out and on every dollar earned.