Check your account email address ×

800k people set to leave New York and California over taxes

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

paypal wouldn't let me make the payment. said you have a credit problem with them? :dunno:

Its my wifes businness pp acct...it works fine.

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What did you explain?  Looks to me like two teachers have you beat both pre and post retirement.  Take your act on the road, cause you're a joke.  :lol:

From the douche that tells us that his wife makes more than 98% of the people on this site. 

Arctic Trumpster making shit up that he can't back up.  

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

From the douche that tells us that his wife makes more than 98% of the people on this site. 

Arctic Trumpster making shit up that he can't back up.  

People here know what she does and have a very good idea what she makes.

Snowpussy told us all you were a baller and could many of us out with pocket change.  Talk about being full of shit.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

People here know what she does and have a very good idea what she makes.

Snowpussy told us all you were a baller and could many of us out with pocket change.  Talk about being full of shit.

Well when you're a lightbulb salesman it probably seems like REVAIDS is a baller :dunno: 

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They're both bawlers, no argument from anyone.:lol:

You are a dumb fucker. Pretending to know about investments but can't follow a simple thread.

Let's see how many times you've pretended to know more than me and just shown how you are either stupid or a liar.

Snowmobile Insurance on rentals. You yapped for a week pretending you knew what the fuck you were talking about but in the end, you were proven to be wrong and quite stupid.

Justing Trudeau's vacation time and costs vs Trumps. Once again you talked a bunch of shit ended up looking like shit.

Business tax planning. Yet again, all talk, a few googled tax planning platitudes and some Warren Buffet tips and after that you were shooting blanks.  

I wonder how much money you inherited, because it's pretty obvious you didn't get anywhere on your own. 

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

Well when you're a lightbulb salesman it probably seems like REVAIDS is a baller :dunno: 

Helicopter Man keeps trying to impress and fails. Get back in your cage chomper.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are a dumb fucker. Pretending to know about investments but can't follow a simple thread. :lies: 

Let's see how many times you've pretended to know more than me and just shown how you are either stupid or a liar. :lies: 

Snowmobile Insurance on rentals. You yapped for a week pretending you knew what the fuck you were talking about but in the end, you were proven to be wrong and quite stupid. :lies: 

Justing Trudeau's vacation time and costs vs Trumps. Once again you talked a bunch of shit ended up looking like shit. :lies: 

Business tax planning. Yet again, all talk, a few googled tax planning platitudes and some Warren Buffet tips and after that you were shooting blanks. :lies: 

I wonder how much money you inherited, because it's pretty obvious you didn't get anywhere on your own. :lies: 

All fucking :bullshit: 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are a dumb fucker. Pretending to know about investments but can't follow a simple thread.

Let's see how many times you've pretended to know more than me and just shown how you are either stupid or a liar.

Snowmobile Insurance on rentals. You yapped for a week pretending you knew what the fuck you were talking about but in the end, you were proven to be wrong and quite stupid.

Justing Trudeau's vacation time and costs vs Trumps. Once again you talked a bunch of shit ended up looking like shit.

Business tax planning. Yet again, all talk, a few googled tax planning platitudes and some Warren Buffet tips and after that you were shooting blanks.  

I wonder how much money you inherited, because it's pretty obvious you didn't get anywhere on your own. 

Why do you need to embellish?

The snowmobile thing lasted less then 24 hrs

Btw you wouldn't happen to live around the kitchener area would you? 

My son has an organic farm and horses in the area.

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Your're the investment guru, Mr Gic.  :lol:

Business tax planning,  I'm sure I have much more in retained earnings than what you have managed to put away all invested nicely.  Here is the thing though, in 2013 the highest non eligible dividend tax rate was about 32% and today it is over 46%, plus all the lower brackets have been increased to follow.  So now you are taxed higher on the retained earnings you had prior to 2013 since all changes are retroactive.  Since you can't seem to invest beyond pathetic fixed income you are losing money every year and now face a higher tax rate when those are pulled out, unless you plan to pull out a lot less than what your declaring now.   Accountants can only help with the best tax strategy for what to do with earnings in the current year, they only assume your plan is to grow whatever you have left over.

What did I inherit?  I don't run some low tech two bit widget operation that can't compete with two teachers salaries, both pre-and post retirement, some tax planning.  Koodos though for not bankrupting it,  cause the odds were stacked against you.

9 hours ago, DAVE said:

Why do you need to embellish?

The snowmobile thing lasted less then 24 hrs

Btw you wouldn't happen to live around the kitchener area would you? 

My son has an organic farm and horses in the area.

Lots of Mennonite farms out past there.  We pick up our doodle a couple of years ago from a farm that also grows organic hydroponic tomatoes. 

farm.thumb.jpg.6b8c7ff3352ac26505749c254d73aa45.jpg

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Lots of Mennonite farms out past there.  We pick up our doodle a couple of years ago from a farm that also grows organic hydroponic tomatoes. 

Cool! My sons got quite the gig going....hes gone public...restaurants can buy shares in the farm and get product in return.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Rev is a Mennonite?  I don't know what that explains I guess.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your're the investment guru, Mr Gic.  :lol:

Business tax planning,  I'm sure I have much more in retained earnings than what you have managed to put away all invested nicely.  Here is the thing though, in 2013 the highest non eligible dividend tax rate was about 32% and today it is over 46%, plus all the lower brackets have been increased to follow.  So now you are taxed higher on the retained earnings you had prior to 2013 since all changes are retroactive.  Since you can't seem to invest beyond pathetic fixed income you are losing money every year and now face a higher tax rate when those are pulled out, unless you plan to pull out a lot less than what your declaring now.   Accountants can only help with the best tax strategy for what to do with earnings in the current year, they only assume your plan is to grow whatever you have left over.

What did I inherit?  I don't run some low tech two bit widget operation that can't compete with two teachers salaries, both pre-and post retirement, some tax planning.  Koodos though for not bankrupting it,  cause the odds were stacked against you.

You still don’t understand. 

You think my wage is all of the company profits. How interesting  

Or that dividends are the only way to get money out of the company. 

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Soooo.... do you live in the Kitchener area?

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You're the one who posted your wage, its a pretty simple concept for most of us.  I don't count the profits I roll into retained earnings or from passive investments are part of my wages.

Again, tell the class how investing in Gic's helps any of that?