Check your account email address ×

800k people set to leave New York and California over taxes

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

My sister is an emergency /icu nurse. They make good $/ hour but only 35-40 hours a week. If they don't do ot, I can see $60000/ year.

I make less an hour but my last weekly check was 87 hours. I do the ot!

Even with zero OT it is more like $90K RevSTD is a proven liar :) simple fact 

22 hours ago, s pump said:

Like the loss carryovers that Trump used? Deductions like that? 

Nope, not like those. But thanks for bringing that to light! Trump promised to fix that and the tax bill did not. Another lie, who’d have thunk?

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You seem paranoid.

It seemed like a good way to start a new business.

Choices are:

Start the business within our existing structures and split the small business tax deduction eventually only having a shot a one 850,000 tax free capital gain and then having to deal with CRA on whether our wives are legitimate employees.

Or do it the way we did. I can still work on the start up, They can get paid since they own the business and not us. 

They can decided to take profits as wages, dividends or keep them in the business for eventual use as a tax free capital gain in their name.

If the whole thing goes bust we've transferred money from our holding company to our spouses at a lower tax rate and our holding company records the loan as a loss against future earnings. 

How would you improve on that?

And why would you bitch about how tough the rich have it when options like this are available for mildly successful people like me. 

51 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No confusion from him just you cuz you are a fucking moron, the higest nominal tax in Ontario is 54% shit for brains :finger2: 

Thanks for playing you shit eating cage dweller. I think we are past determining that I know what the maximum personal tax rate in Ontario is. Maybe you should return to pretending you have a helicopter. 

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Part time....:dunno:

These fuckheads need it spoon fed. 

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

MY old buss partners wife is an ICU nurse. She makes $48 an hr.

Yeah, it's somewhere around there plus 14% in lieu of benefit. It's a decent gig. Specially since she was able to just pick up a shift or so per month when the kids were little. 

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Thats after income sprinkling.  JT is calling him a cheat.

It's really too complicated for your little brain. Have your accountant or lawyer explain it to you.  I hear Cohen might be looking for a new client.  He knows business, he's a business man, he's a lawyer too but mostly does business with his businesses which he has and does business things with.  I'm sure he's a good guy. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

It seemed like a good way to start a new business.

Choices are:

Start the business within our existing structures and split the small business tax deduction eventually only having a shot a one 850,000 tax free capital gain and then having to deal with CRA on whether our wives are legitimate employees.

Or do it the way we did. I can still work on the start up, They can get paid since they own the business and not us. 

They can decided to take profits as wages, dividends or keep them in the business for eventual use as a tax free capital gain in their name.

If the whole thing goes bust we've transferred money from our holding company to our spouses at a lower tax rate and our holding company records the loan as a loss against future earnings. 

How would you improve on that?

And why would you bitch about how tough the rich have it when options like this are available for mildly successful people like me. 

Thanks for playing you shit eating cage dweller. I think we are past determining that I know what the maximum personal tax rate in Ontario is. Maybe you should return to pretending you have a helicopter. 

These fuckheads need it spoon fed. 

Yeah, it's somewhere around there plus 14% in lieu of benefit. It's a decent gig. Specially since she was able to just pick up a shift or so per month when the kids were little. 

It's really too complicated for your little brain. Have your accountant or lawyer explain it to you.  I hear Cohen might be looking for a new client.  He knows business, he's a business man, he's a lawyer too but mostly does business with his businesses which he has and does business things with.  I'm sure he's a good guy. 

:lies: and :bullshit: all of it 

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Even with zero OT it is more like $90K RevSTD is a proven liar :) simple fact 

It's a fact!!!!! It's a Trumpster fact.   

A Trumpster fact is something you want to be true, so you keep repeating the lie until you believe it yourself. 

I don't lie to you pathetic fuckers, you just want everyone to be a liar so you feel better about yourselves.  

Poor sad Trumpsters. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

A Trumpster fact is something you want to be true, so you keep repeating the lie until you believe it yourself. 

I don't lie to you pathetic fuckers, you just want everyone to be a liar so you feel better about yourselves.  

Poor sad Trumpsters. 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Translation:" I'm Momo, a dumbass, I can't argue or understand half of what is being said.  I will use emoticons to reply."

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor sad Trumpsters. 

You in a nutshell. :lol:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@revkevsdi:kneebash: @ArcticCrusher  Total fucking beatdown :lmao: 

Not a total beatdown. ArcticTrumpster is a very rich man. 

His wife makes more than 98% of the people here. There are less than 100 people, I make over $150,000.00 on average, several others have claimed to and Drift bitch makes money we can only dream of.   He also claimed income splitting wouldn't help so she must be around $225,000.00.    Arctic Trumpster also claims that she doesn't even make close to his money. Does that mean he's double her pay? 

What a power couple $600,000.00 per year and on top of that he's a fucking investment wiz. 

Gotta admit I'm kind of jealous that he can do all of than and spend twice as much time here than me. 

Yet he has a mortgage hmmmmm.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

His wife makes more than 98% of the people here. There are less than 100 people, I make over $150,000.00 on average, several others have claimed to and Drift bitch makes money we can only dream of.   He also claimed income splitting wouldn't help so she must be around $225,000.00.    Arctic Trumpster also claims that she doesn't even make close to his money. Does that mean he's double her pay? 

What a power couple $600,000.00 per year and on top of that he's a fucking investment wiz. 

Gotta admit I'm kind of jealous that he can do all of than and spend twice as much time here than me. 

:owned::lol:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Thats not very much...I make a 3rd of that just leasing out land. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Site has 826 members shit for brains, and by your own admission now it looks like you are like in the bottom quartile of incomes on the site so not a ballar but most defiantly a fucking liar :finger3: 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I argue with the beat offs here and tbp about home ownership but most wealthy people always carry a mortgage (if the buy) because your house can be a liability. Many don't own for that reason. Your house is not an investment, it's an asset but not an investment. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

I argue with the beat offs here and tbp about home ownership but most wealthy people always carry a mortgage (if the buy) because your house can be a liability. Many don't own for that reason. Your house is not an investment, it's an asset but not an investment. 

I own my home. Actually i own everything i have. Zero debt. I am not wealthy. Comfortable maybe.

Your statement may hold some water

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Thats not very much...I make a 3rd of that just leasing out land. 

Small wonder you can afford a $27,000.00 house and an RV worth 3 times that.  

You must be closing in on a 20 footer with that kind of large cash. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What a baller you are.