Check your account email address ×

800k people set to leave New York and California over taxes

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Slinger making shit up again. Who would have guessed. :flush: 

Disability must pay pretty good in the usa...anyone ive known thats been on it in Canada says it doesnt pay well. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Disability must pay pretty good in the usa...anyone ive known thats been on it in Canada says it doesnt pay well. :lol:

That’s why your wife works :snack:  Wife’s income plus your disability.....:snack:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Shit either way. But if you didn't work it's quite bad. Which it should be.

For 2016, the average monthly CPP disability benefit is $933.82 and the maximum monthly amount is $1,290.81. You will receive the basic monthly amount fixed for all recipients ($471.43), plus an amount based on how much you contributed to the CPP during your entire working career.

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

It is relaxing. Stress free. Just phone bill, electricity, rrsp's and all the other everyday stuff.

Nice when a pay goes in and nothing comes out!!

If you owe nothing, then it's hard for anything in the economy to fuck you over. 

29 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I live 5 minutes from work. Worst case I'm still home half the day.

It's a pretty good life yes. They pay me good money and even better money on my call days.

Sounds like youre trying to convince yourself.

36 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

For 2016, the average monthly CPP disability benefit is $933.82 and the maximum monthly amount is $1,290.81. You will receive the basic monthly amount fixed for all recipients ($471.43), plus an amount based on how much you contributed to the CPP during your entire working career.

Not very much.

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

I can afford a big house...but why would I want to waste the cash?

Im lucky if I spend 6 months here. :lol:

It seems to really bother you.

You don't don't need a big house because you spend very little time there.  Yet you are retired and your wife works mostly from home.  Derp.

6 hours ago, DAVE said:

She works from home mostly. :lol:

6 hours ago, DAVE said:

I like this place...im just busy doing other things...guys like rev and snorider make it easy to stay away though. 

:bc:

6 hours ago, DAVE said:

Its perplexing :lol:

Why would I lie about paying what I did for my shack. 

Never accused you of lying about paying $27 grand for your shack.   $150,000.00 per year for renting out farm land.......... hmmmmm

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  He's a safe player and there is a good reason for that,...and not anything wrong with it.  But he's still playing with house money from dad he's bragging about like he has somehow done anything other than stepped into the payroll.  I'm not impressed.

More Trumpster facts:   Keep repeating them to make yourself feel better. 

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Many people are, but they didnt create it.  There's a big difference.

Never claimed to create the business. I've always acknowledged the guts it took for my Dad to leave a decent job and risk all his savings.  Well, not when I was a teen or early 20's but once I had some capital and realized what kind of risk he took. 

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'm perplexed a bit.  You are saying many people are safe players AND/because they didn't create their money?    :dunno:

Of course you are perplexed. It's partially because you are dumb as shit, but partially ArcticTrumpsters fault.  He can never make up his mind what he wants to say.   Taking Daddies money, losing it and going back for more, ripping people off, avoiding taxes, taking handouts is all good when Trump did it.         Taking over a family business and creating more wealth for everyone, is wrong if you aren't a right wing dumbass like he is.       He just makes it up as he goes along.  Don't like Trudeau, claim he takes more vacations than Trump then not back it up.  Whine about the costs of vacations, then think Trump increasing costs is ok.

Don't like me, pretend my plan to fund a new business in the wives name if foolish, throw out a few words he heard adults saying but then ignore a request to explain a better strategy.  It's the ArcticTrumpster way. 

If he started from scratch with that mentality he never would built up anything.  There are far more risks starting a business than investing in the markets, in fact the markets are for the lazy investor.  Many second generations sit on a pile afraid to do anything and watch it slowly dwindle.

Of course that is true.  That's why it is so much easier for wealthy or connected people to make a go of it.  Need a job, hey, Daddy knows people in that field.  Need investors, Daddy or his friends are there.   Come out of school with no debt. But why would someone second generation risk everything? You are not only playing with your own future, you are gambling with your parents comfortable retirement.  My brother and I made a great living while insuring that our parents made more out of their remaining investment in the business.  They're happy, we are happy. 

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I don't get it either.  I may forget some things here or there, but I'm no liar, and don't take kindly to people accusing me of being one, particularly in a line of work where I can lose my license or get sent to jail for lying.  I have a cousin who's a CFP up in the GTA.  And he's just as obnoxious and a knowitall as Kev is.  His own brother who lives near me won't have anything to do with him anymore. 

Yeah, for someone who won't even tell anyone where he lives or what he does, and for someone who's never done anything but work in the family business, he's awful judgmental of others, who've done far more and in way more sectors of the economy than just one.  

Thanks Dave, I've heard the same about you. :bc: 

That was the sweetest thing I ever read.  You two are adorable.    Now Kith. 

Here prescribed rate loans are done to keep revenue Canada from questioning the source from either further taxation or when gifting to kids and asking for it back in the event of say a breakup.  Nothing stopping anyone from blowing it, good luck then.

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Seems to have more regard for his grandkids than the kids.   Interesting.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I found his reasoning for this bizarre considering he goes on and on about how paying taxes is a wonderful blessing and this little gemfrom him is the epitome of lidiotic iberal thinking.."we owe it all to government!!"  Fucking moron.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

More like "telling".  

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Very strange, but strange is normal for betakev.

3 dumbasses in a row that can't for the life of themselves figure anything out.  You all pretend to know about money but it never comes through in your conversations.  

Here's a little clue for you morons.  I'm in my 50's my parents are in their 80's my kids are in their 20's.

I don't need my parents money. They can leave it to my kids, I can leave mine to my grand kids.

Can you start to see how that may work? 

5 hours ago, Momorider said:

Guy is full of :bullshit: and :lies: 

Once again Momo or as Trump would call him,  Helicopter man.   Telling us everything he knows about taxes and business.

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing wrong with rolling excess earnings into retained earnings and then transfered to a Holdco, however having it sit there or in gics is about the worst thing you can do.  Buffet told his shareholders if he couldn't grow that, it would be better to pay it out to shareholders as a dividend.  It needs to grow but that involves risk and is taxed when taken out and on every dollar earned.

So now you are reduced to looking up Buffet quotes on the net. Sad Arctic Trumpster.  Why not look up the amount of vacation days the evil Trudeau has taken and their costs to compare what Trump is costing the US taxpayers.  And Remember, The Rebel is not an actual source.

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

When you figured out how much tax you pay after a certain amount of hrs...you are working for less then 10 bucks an hr....

Fucking retarded maritimer.

Spoken by the lowest and dumbest factory worker with 0 math skills. 

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Thats bull shit. That's what all the lazy cocksuckers say at work too.

I know. I do the time. Try harder!

:lol:

Self :owned:

Someone told Dave the once and he doesn't have the requisite math skills to know any better. 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Dave reminds me of a type of guy who “hurt” himself goofing off on a job, claims permanent disability, then tells everyone he has retired. :news:

Probably a brain injury.  That would explain a lot. 

17 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Look up Workers compensation board claims.  They are more generous than CPP plus some places have private long term disability.   If those are set up right an employee gets  2/3 of their pay tax free.  Getting hurt and not being able to play would completely suck but financially it isn't always a financial burden.   

And finally, Are you fucking kidding me??????? I left the house at 10:30am, it's finally a decent day and some of you fuckers spent it wondering about where I live and trying to question my finances while pretending to have a clue?   Fucking Zambo the clown spent it photo shopping someone who hurt his butt years ago.  It's like that chief from the Pink Panther who lost it, would get all twitchy eyed, draw pictures and scratch" kill Clusoe" on them.  Momo just clicked on emoticons all day because he couldn't understand a word that was typed.  

You guys suck. 

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Nope . But toss in food stamps , section 8 , medicaid and a little part time cash job on the side and you have a whole shitload of people down here living off of it .  :bc:

I couldnt live like that.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You don't don't need a big house because you spend very little time there.  Yet you are retired and your wife works mostly from home.  Derp.

Never accused you of lying about paying $27 grand for your shack.   $150,000.00 per year for renting out farm land.......... hmmmmm

Never claimed to create the business. I've always acknowledged the guts it took for my Dad to leave a decent job and risk all his savings.  Well, not when I was a teen or early 20's but once I had some capital and realized what kind of risk he took. 

Of course you are perplexed. It's partially because you are dumb as shit, but partially ArcticTrumpsters fault.  He can never make up his mind what he wants to say.   Taking Daddies money, losing it and going back for more, ripping people off, avoiding taxes, taking handouts is all good when Trump did it.         Taking over a family business and creating more wealth for everyone, is wrong if you aren't a right wing dumbass like he is.       He just makes it up as he goes along.  Don't like Trudeau, claim he takes more vacations than Trump then not back it up.  Whine about the costs of vacations, then think Trump increasing costs is ok.

Don't like me, pretend my plan to fund a new business in the wives name if foolish, throw out a few words he heard adults saying but then ignore a request to explain a better strategy.  It's the ArcticTrumpster way. 

Of course that is true.  That's why it is so much easier for wealthy or connected people to make a go of it.  Need a job, hey, Daddy knows people in that field.  Need investors, Daddy or his friends are there.   Come out of school with no debt. But why would someone second generation risk everything? You are not only playing with your own future, you are gambling with your parents comfortable retirement.  My brother and I made a great living while insuring that our parents made more out of their remaining investment in the business.  They're happy, we are happy. 

3 dumbasses in a row that can't for the life of themselves figure anything out.  You all pretend to know about money but it never comes through in your conversations.  

Here's a little clue for you morons.  I'm in my 50's my parents are in their 80's my kids are in their 20's.

I don't need my parents money. They can leave it to my kids, I can leave mine to my grand kids.

Once again Momo or as Trump would call him,  Helicopter man.   Telling us everything he knows about taxes and business.

So now you are reduced to looking up Buffet quotes on the net. Sad Arctic Trumpster.  Why not look up the amount of vacation days the evil Trudeau has taken and their costs to compare what Trump is costing the US taxpayers.  And Remember, The Rebel is not an actual source.

Someone told Dave the once and he doesn't have the requisite math skills to know any better. 

Look up Workers compensation board claims.  They are more generous than CPP plus some places have private long term disability.   If those are set up right an employee gets  2/3 of their pay tax free.  Getting hurt and not being able to play would completely suck but financially it isn't always a financial burden.   

And finally, Are you fucking kidding me??????? I left the house at 10:30am, it's finally a decent day and some of you fuckers spent it wondering about where I live and trying to question my finances while pretending to have a clue?   Fucking Zambo the clown spent it photo shopping someone who hurt his butt years ago.  It's like that chief from the Pink Panther who lost it, would get all twitchy eyed, draw pictures and scratch" kill Clusoe" on them.  Momo just clicked on emoticons all day because he couldn't understand a word that was typed.  

You guys suck. 

Who said i rent out farmland for 150g

Maybe quit frothing at the mouth for a bit and you will be able to read.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I couldnt live like that.

Me neither but it's a way of life for many down here .  :bc:

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You guys suck. 

Go lay down. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You guys suck. 

OH MY!!!

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I was just on comp for 5 months.

It's 85 or 90% of what you made, tax free.

What they don't tell you is that it maxes out at 62000. So it's the percentage of that. Still decent money and if you don't owe everyone then you can live alright.

Was less than I'm used to, with overtime etc, but for not working I thought it was decent.

Nice to have that safety net when you really need it.