Check your account email address ×

800k people set to leave New York and California over taxes

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Small wonder you can afford a $27,000.00 house and an RV worth 3 times that.  

You must be closing in on a 20 footer with that kind of large cash. 

I can afford a big house...but why would I want to waste the cash?

Im lucky if I spend 6 months here. :lol:

It seems to really bother you.

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I argue with the beat offs here and tbp about home ownership but most wealthy people always carry a mortgage (if the buy) because your house can be a liability. Many don't own for that reason. Your house is not an investment, it's an asset but not an investment. 

The Mortgage isn't a write off in Canada.  

So there is less incentive.  But lately it has been much smarter to pay a few percentage points on a mortgage and invest that money in the markets.  However, if you are in the 50% tax bracket, that narrows even that advantage. 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I can afford a big house...but why would I want to waste the cash?

Im lucky if I spend 6 months here. :lol:

It seems to really bother you.

He is jealous you are his age and have been retired for a decade probably :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So there is less incentive.  But lately it has been much smarter to pay a few percentage points on a mortgage and invest that money in the markets.  However, if you are in the 50% tax bracket, that narrows even that advantage. 

That's not what I'm talking about.

Just now, Momorider said:

He is jealous you are his age and have been retired for a decade probably :dunno: 

Going on 6 yrs. :bc:

I just wish my wife would call it a day so we could travel more. :lol:

But she says she would go crazy not working.

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Site has 826 members shit for brains, and by your own admission now it looks like you are like in the bottom quartile of incomes on the site so not a ballar but most defiantly a fucking liar :finger3: 

I'll stick with my number. I doubt 100 people ever waste their time in CE.  You also have to take all of your dupes out of the 826 number making my guess even more accurate.  Go wipe that shit off your chin. 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Where the fuck did ac come up with 98% ? What a braggart. True blue and huzy levels

Yup. That's why they like Trump so much.  They can spew any amount of bullshit and not feel guilty.

Having Bush as President made them feel good about being stupid. They could think Bush is dumb as shit too and still made it to the White house.   With Trump they have a double whammy.   Stupid and a serial liar.  

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It is on a rental or if tje markets give you over 10%.  Not with gics.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I'll stick with my number. I doubt 100 people ever waste their time in CE.  You also have to take all of your dupes out of the 826 number making my guess even more accurate.  Go wipe that shit off your chin. 

Yup. That's why they like Trump so much.  They can spew any amount of bullshit and not feel guilty.

Having Bush as President made them feel good about being stupid. They could think Bush is dumb as shit too and still made it to the White house.   With Trump they have a double whammy.   Stupid and a serial liar.  

More :lies: and :bullshit: from Shit For Brains 

27 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You in a nutshell. :lol:

It really is.

24 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:true:  the lack of self awareness is astounding with this that shit for brains just like Taintrider they must be related 

Dunning Kruger.  But in Rev's case...it's just Beta Cuckyness trying so hard not to be.

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not a total beatdown. ArcticTrumpster is a very rich man. 

His wife makes more than 98% of the people here. There are less than 100 people, I make over $150,000.00 on average, several others have claimed to and Drift bitch makes money we can only dream of.   He also claimed income splitting wouldn't help so she must be around $225,000.00.    Arctic Trumpster also claims that she doesn't even make close to his money. Does that mean he's double her pay? 

What a power couple $600,000.00 per year and on top of that he's a fucking investment wiz. 

Gotta admit I'm kind of jealous that he can do all of than and spend twice as much time here than me. 

Yet he has a mortgage hmmmmm.

I've read your bullshit in a head shaking back-read but, I just wonder about one thing; why can't you answer the question about the area you live?  You are so scared that you can't even name the town?  OMG.  

Image result for baby antelope

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No one who claims to be retired on here makes it look good. 

Spending all day trying to find out where people live and getting angry about natives.....   yeeshh.

I'll definitely stop working in the next 5 years. I just wanted to try a new business and possibly leave a bigger inheritance for my Grand kids. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It really is.

Dunning Kruger.  But in Rev's case...it's just Beta Cuckyness trying so hard not to be.

I've read your bullshit in a head shaking back-read but, I just wonder about one thing; why can't you answer the question about the area you live?  You are so scared that you can't even name the town?  OMG.  

Image result for baby antelope

Lucky you showed up. Momo, Dave and ArcticTrumpster were tired of looking like the only lying stupid fuckers on the site.  

• Haha 1

No one who claims to be retired on here makes it look good. 

Spending all day trying to find out where people live and getting angry about natives.....   yeeshh.

I'll definitely stop working in the next 5 years. I just wanted to try a new business and possibly leave a bigger inheritance for my Grand kids. 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Lucky you showed up. Momo, Dave and ArcticTrumpster were tired of looking like the only lying stupid fuckers on the site.  

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So...another deflection.  Tell me about how you live in this prestigious area with your epic wealth.  What town again?  

Just now, Zambroski said:

So...another deflection.  Tell me about how you live in this prestigious area with your epic wealth.  What town again?  

Go read guidelines again the link at top of page :) 

21 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I own my home. Actually i own everything i have. Zero debt. I am not wealthy. Comfortable maybe.

Your statement may hold some water

It's a relaxing way to live.  Why risk it if you don't need to?

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Go read guidelines again the link at top of page :) 

He can volunteer anything he wants.  Seems if he is so proud of his town that he can demean others for their towns, it makes sense that others inquire about his uber-awesome and the bestest ever place of domain.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Deflection from what? You didn't ask a question or make a comment on taxation rates, tax avoidance or deferral plans. 

As usual you just blabbed on in your rambling senseless way using a Steve Bannon approved insult. 

I kind of wonder if Bannon getting his minions to repeat that insult was a bet.  Trump and Bannon argued who was most influential with their band of buffoons.  So they each chose an insult to see who would repeat it most.  So far here Bannon is winning with Cuck. 

You're a good little Clown Zambo. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Deflection from what? You didn't ask a question or make a comment on taxation rates, tax avoidance or deferral plans. 

As usual you just blabbed on in your rambling senseless way using a Steve Bannon approved insult. 

I kind of wonder if Bannon getting his minions to repeat that insult was a bet.  Trump and Bannon argued who was most influential with their band of buffoons.  So they each chose an insult to see who would repeat it most.  So far here Bannon is winning with Cuck. 

You're a good little Clown Zambo. 

I think the questions was simple:  What town?  Why is this so hard.  Dave posted his up.  Mine is in my signature.  It's just a town.  Do you think people are going to come looking for you?  :lol:

23 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Going on 6 yrs. :bc:

I just wish my wife would call it a day so we could travel more. :lol:

But she says she would go crazy not working.

And she would have to spend more time with you. :bc:

• Haha 1