Check your account email address ×

800k people set to leave New York and California over taxes

4 hours ago, snopro31 said:

no no no.  the current canadian health care system is a joke.  it needs to change ASAP and 2 tier is the only way to do that.

you guys have wicked property tax.  I pay under 1300 for 80 acres with a house, garage and a few buildings.

you want to see what actually happens in healthcare?  leave the city.

Ever think there is a correlation between paying low property taxes and getting lousy public services?  I'm not in a city, I'm in a town.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You're doing an excellent job of coming across as a smarmy delusional douchebag.  Bravo dude. :lol:  

Funny, I was thinking about you when I was mentioning Republicans without almost non existent family values.  You can start crying now. 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Rev is laying a beatdown on the Clown Posse. :lmao:  @revkevsdi can Disabled Dave camp out in his new camper near you :lmao: 

No, It would cost more than his house to rent here. 

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

I paid 3x more for my RV then I did for house. :lol:

Awesome investment. You get more pathetic the more I know about you. If you weren't such a douche, I'd feel sorry for you.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Youre the one with a prescribed rate loan against the wife instead of the disrectionary trust.  Don't trust her?  Those are for kids.

Not against the wife dumbass. To the wife.  I knew it was too complicated for you. 

Good luck with handing over large amounts of cash to your kids. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ever think there is a correlation between paying low property taxes and getting lousy public services?  I'm not in a city, I'm in a town.

Funny, I was thinking about you when I was mentioning Republicans without almost non existent family values.  You can start crying now. 

No, It would cost more than his house to rent here. 

Awesome investment. You get more pathetic the more I know about you. If you weren't such a douche, I'd feel sorry for you.

So still no word on where you live...is it make believe land?

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

When do you pick that new bad boy up. Are you headed anywhere special or will you wait till fall before you head south. 

Scheduled to pick it up May 25th...all we have planned so far is a month or so in BC like weve done the last couple yrs leaving in late July. Still debating whether to take it down in October to AZ..and storing it....or waiting till my wifes done with business after Christmas. Would be easier on Trailer to take it early...but thats a fuck of alot of driving.

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Not against the wife dumbass. To the wife.  I knew it was too complicated for you. 

Good luck with handing over large amounts of cash to your kids. 

You seem paranoid.

26 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Scheduled to pick it up May 25th...all we have planned so far is a month or so in BC like weve done the last couple yrs leaving in late July. Still debating whether to take it down in October to AZ..and storing it....or waiting till my wifes done with business after Christmas. Would be easier on Trailer to take it early...but thats a fuck of alot of driving.

Too much driving?

On April 27, 2018 at 9:53 PM, revkevsdi said:

The subject was taxes and you said your last pay was 57% then sales taxes were 15%.   

So read it slow or not and considering a lot of people on here don't math very well.......  you can see the confusion.

No confusion from him just you cuz you are a fucking moron, the higest nominal tax in Ontario is 54% shit for brains :finger2: 

20 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

With a house and cottage, no doubt.  I like how you make sneaky points.  

My property taxes are $7,000.00 on a million dollar home with over an acre in town. 

My average tax rate is 31% on $150,000.00 and my wife is 23% on $60,000.00

MY business is over 30,000 square feet on 4.5 acres and it costs $28,000.00 in prop taxes

We only pay 15% on the first $500,000.00 of income. Then we can dividend the remainder  over to our holding company.

BTW the evil ontario liberals dropped the small business rate from 4.5 to 3.5  the federal is 11.5

My wife has been and ICU nurse for 30 years.  She says the system is much better.  

What you probably don't understand is that the people who have a vested interest in keeping Private medicine in the US want to cherry pick the stories where things went wrong.  Bubba can bitch that his Uncle died while on a waiting list without mentioning that his uncle had serious health issues and needed to be healthier to survive the operation.   While he was waiting Bubba's uncle went to a wedding, drank his face off and made his situation worse. 

Also from a purely logical stand point, medicine is getting much more expensive because of our aging population and ability to save people.  People are coming into ICU with a new problem but they are living with 2 other conditions either one of which would have killed them 20 years ago. Older, sicker people make health care more expensive.  

That's logical but I'm speaking to Trumpsters, so they won't get it. 

Complete :bullshit: no way an ICU nurse only makes $60K :lies: all of it 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Rev could buy your assets with the change in his pocket :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Ya no shit eh...my buddy and his wife are both icu nurses...here in Yorkton sk...they make close to 200g between the 2 of them and thats not counting OT.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Just now, DAVE said:

Ya no shit eh...my buddy and his wife are both icu nurses...here in Yorkton sk...they make close to 200g between the 2 of them and thats not counting OT.

Part time....:dunno:

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

My sister is an emergency /icu nurse. They make good $/ hour but only 35-40 hours a week. If they don't do ot, I can see $60000/ year.

I make less an hour but my last weekly check was 87 hours. I do the ot!

:lol: