Check your account email address ×

Time to Raise Prices

36 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'll pay the extra 20 bucks on my next truck or sled if it helps keep my American brothers and sisters in a good job and on a level playing field . You cunts wanna count dimes then go ahead .

Thank you Ron

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Gotta raise the price.

steel.jpg

Did  you drop prices over the last 7 years since the prices were cheaper and down?  Steel is the same price as 7 years ago and it has been lower so did your prices go lower that you charged?

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Of course this has nothing to do with a strong economy using more steel.   I've never had lead times this long.  

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'll pay the extra 20 bucks on my next truck or sled if it helps keep my American brothers and sisters in a good job and on a level playing field . You cunts wanna count dimes then go ahead .

I'm hoping for a flex-fuel sled myself.:snack:

3 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

As you’re posting from the self checkout st Wal-Mart....... :snack:

NOTE to Clown Posse:   Post is an analogy and does not have to be taken in the literally  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Did  you drop prices over the last 7 years since the prices were cheaper and down?  Steel is the same price as 7 years ago and it has been lower so did your prices go lower that you charged?

Of course, I think the second question is that same as the first :dunno:   

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Highly doubtful

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/09/chinese-president-xi-jinping-speaks-at-boao-forum-for-asia.html

• He discussed plans to further open up the Chinese economy, including "significantly" lowering import tariffs for autos, decreasing duties on other products, enforcing the legal intellectual property of foreign firms and improving the investment environment for international companies.

Well, looks like all the tough talk has started paying dividends. Winning!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Edmo said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/09/chinese-president-xi-jinping-speaks-at-boao-forum-for-asia.html

• He discussed plans to further open up the Chinese economy, including "significantly" lowering import tariffs for autos, decreasing duties on other products, enforcing the legal intellectual property of foreign firms and improving the investment environment for international companies.

Well, looks like all the tough talk has started paying dividends. Winning!

:thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:thumbsup:

Trumps best tweet yet from 4/8. Really nails it here. 

President Xi and I will always be friends, no matter what happens with our dispute on trade. China will take down its Trade Barriers because it is the right thing to do. Taxes will become Reciprocal & a deal will be made on Intellectual Property. Great future for both countries!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

President Xi and I will always be friends, no matter what happens with our dispute on trade. China will take down its Trade Barriers because it is the right thing to do. Taxes will become Reciprocal & a deal will be made on Intellectual Property. Great future for both countries!

Sounds like he nailed it....I voted for Trump and there are definitely times he has sounded like a juvenile buffoon but give credit where it's due.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

"spot market continues to climb on the heels of Section 232 ruling"

Not seeing it yet in flat, bars and tube in my industry. 

44 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Perhaps he should have started here, instead of with idiotic hair trigger reaction.

Neal

• Like 1