Check your account email address ×

Stocks tumble as Trump's tweets rock Amazon again

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol is someone sitting on a short position telling Trump to fist fuck Amazon? This is unreal...

In some ways it wouldn’t surprise me. I mentioned a while ago that Trumps are probably playing the market ahead of his tweets. 

But lately he has been so erratic I doubt he would keep the plan straight. 

27 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You're a shit for brains you walk into any store and buy something the government collects all kinds of taxes, you order somthing from Amazon who has a better price cuz of no overhead the government gets almost no tax. And the post office doesn't even cover its costs delivering so more tax dollars subsidising Amazon. How is that fair to the other businesses you fucking imbicile :finger2:  

nobody buys into your BS momoron. the ONLY reason you now have a problem with amazon is because the almighty trump told you to. had Obama done something like this you'd be telling him to stay the fuck out of things.

Just now, SSFB said:

Trump - "Not paying taxes makes me smart!"

Trump - "Amazon is cheating the system and not paying taxes!" 

:lol:

You forgot Trumpsters.  Cheering both statements like they were gospel. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You forgot Trumpsters.  Cheering both statements like they were gospel. 

Whose cheering? Just the left crying like usual.

10 minutes ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

Whose cheering? Just the left crying like usual.

Trumpsters: You losers believe everything he says and are too stupid to notice when he contradicts himself. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Trumpsters: You losers believe everything he says and are too stupid to notice when he contradicts himself. 

Im pretty sure its you and other libs who hang off of every word he says.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dave's a little cranky today. how's that BP dude?

Im never cranky....bps fine since the weight loss....do your legs swell taking coversyl?

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

nobody buys into your BS momoron. the ONLY reason you now have a problem with amazon is because the almighty trump told you to. had Obama done something like this you'd be telling him to stay the fuck out of things.

So you're brain dead, Knew it :flush: 

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Amazon pays fractional what they should in taxes as do a lot of their customers, Trump is aiming to change that and it will mean billions of tax revenue to government :) 

Pro tax momo. Im making this my sig. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Seriously you don’t have a fucking clue what I’m doing.  Am I happy Amazon and Tech in general are taking it in the shorts?  No, I just bought a bunch of Amazon a month ago.  It’s still rated a buy and has outperformed most any equity out there.  10 years ago it traded for around 30 bucks.  It still trades right now at almost 1400.  Let’s try not and lose your shit ok?  I know you’re wishing for everyone to fail, that’s a very poor personal trait.

O really?  My ox is getting gored here and I’m not all that happy about the stock price, but at the same time, Trump IS rightfully calling out some of their practices,  and his ownership of the Washington Post certainly does muddy up that issue.

I’d love to hear their comments.  Seriously. XLT? RevKev?

What practices? Using their scale to their advantage? Offering what the consumer wants at unbeatable prices? Strengthening our markets and portfolios? Being on the cutting edge of supply chain management and schooling everyone and their mother? Proping up the US govt postal service? So in Republican mindsets being better means they need to be taken down. Noted. And you wonder why anyone with a clue doesn’t claim that party or this POTUS. What’s truly funny is he is framing fiercely fiscal liberal policies in a Trumpian spin, and selling it to his morons as MAGA winning. What a scam. Gotta respect the game he runs. It’s some seriously twisted but awesomely effective shit. 

Bezos owns the Post as a separate entity. Now you want to tell Americans they can’t hold political opinion and be business owners? Amazon is a monster because Amazon earned it. Are they a Monopoly? No. They are just better than their competition. But if Trump calls them a monopoly or say they are “bad” I can see you’ll pick up the narrative. Don’t ever call yourself a fiscal conservative again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So the whole Amazon thing, is that Trump trying to punish a CEO for buying a newspaper that is unfriendly to Trump?

Neal

You got it. How much longer before hannity calls for a ban on amazon? 

28 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Pro tax momo. Im making this my sig. 

How is this fair to every retailer in existence collecting taxes for governments you know nothing Nazi clown, it is more about a level playing feild than pro taxes you goose stepping square headed faggot, drop all retail taxes on every store then if you don't want Amazon to collect what every other retailer in existence is :finger2: