Check your account email address ×

Laura Ingraham Takes a Week Off as Advertisers Drop Her Show

1 hour ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Fuck, my insurance company is on it. Time to call GEICO, get me some alpha insurance!

Fucking beta Honda  Jenny Craig   Progressive   pussy hat wearing homos!

slideshowImage_6460.jpg

Government

Employees

Insurance

COmpany :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

yup....boycott retards 

Shut your whore mouth.  Laura is about my age and grew up in Glastonbury with my cousins next door to the town I grew up in.  Her mom worked for a buddy of mine in a pretty well known local steakhouse in town for many years.  A little heavy on the Catholic, but she's a good girl and on point with whats wrong right now.  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Shut your whore mouth.  Laura is about my age and grew up in Glastonbury with my cousins next door to the town I grew up in.  Her mom worked for a buddy of mine in a pretty well known local steakhouse in town for many years.  A little heavy on the Catholic, but she's a good girl and on point with whats wrong right now.  

She is a fucking pathetic spinmeister working for a disgusting propaganda outlet......fuck her to death with burning hot implements 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok honest question Vincenzo, do you really think this kid put all this together on his own?  Do you not think that he wasn't approached by professional handlers and told what to say, and when to say it?  You think these thousands of people showing up at these deals all over the country, Miley and Arianna performing, isn't a closely organized Soros money operation?  This all happens for free?  

In the different interviews I have seen with Hogg he thinks pretty fast on his feet, as far as pro handlers think about when you see Trump giving a sane speech, those are speeches written by others. As far as putting it altogether all on his own that isn't how it works, it's teamwork that makes progress in any endeavor.

In any event Hogg has made a financial impact to Laura Ingraham, he also really seems to trigger many here and that in itself is impact.  

As I said before it will be interesting to see how long these youths keep the momentum of there movement rolling, and if they have the wherewithal to make an impact at the midterms.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

Just now, f7ben said:

She is a fucking pathetic spinmeister working for a disgusting propaganda outlet......fuck her to death with burning hot implements 

You are off in left field as is normal.  Just understand she didnt get that slot from not being an articulate conservative spokesman with a resume that is about 6.8x yours in this genre, so just quit while you're behind  Bro tato chip.

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

In the different interviews I have seen with Hogg he thinks pretty fast on his feet, as far as pro handlers think about when you see Trump giving a sane speech, those are speeches written by others. As far as putting it altogether all on his own that isn't how it works, it's teamwork that makes progress in any endeavor.

In any event Hogg has made a financial impact to Laura Ingraham, he also really seems to trigger many here and that in itself is impact.  

As I said before it will be interesting to see how long these youths keep the momentum of there movement rolling, and if they have the wherewithal to make an impact at the midterms.

Obama didnt make out to well at his 1st mid terms....Trumps not to far behind him in the polls at the same time either and keeps gaining....even cnn had to except this finally.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He bailed on his debate with Alex Jones. He’s clearly out of his league here and knows it.

Liberals stick together, no big whoop there.

Momentum! :lol: Assult weapons ban is so 20 years ago. I have asked several times and still haven’t got an answer as to what exactly this means. Are we taking guns away from people?

I know why you won’t answer because it’s political suicide. How about we stick with reality here. :crazy:

Edited by Edmo
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Just because you can say something doesn't mean you should.  Perhaps she will remember that next time.

Neal

That would require her learning how to base her opinions on reality. Not gonna happen.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

That would require her learning how to base her opinions on reality. Not gonna happen.

GMAFB.....your idea of reality is fucked so stifle it. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Just because you can say something doesn't mean you should.  Perhaps she will remember that next time.

Neal

Freedom of speech not freedom from consequences.  

Great to see this kid worry the nra and Trumpsters. 

4 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

In the park jerking off in the front seat of his used 1 series BMW wearing his Hasslehauf leather pants .  :bc:

He needs all the help he can get. Thanks for your due diligence. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

She’s a dumb cunt who thought she was smarter and more powerful than she was. She used that position to bully a 17 year old and got what she deserved.  You also think you are smarter than you are. If the market crashes you will realize that too. Actually you will blame other people like a typical Republican bitch. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Freedom of speech not freedom from consequences.  

Great to see this kid worry the nra and Trumpsters. 

Republicans enjoy freedom of speech when it’s to their line of thinking. They get a bit ornery when it slips out if their control. Not to worry though. They’re really a harmless bunch. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He bailed on his debate with Alex Jones. He’s clearly out of his league here and knows it.

Liberals stick together, no big whoop there.

Momentum! :lol: Assult weapons ban is so 20 years ago. I have asked several times and still haven’t got an answer as to what exactly this means. Are we taking guns away from people?

I know why you won’t answer because it’s political suicide. How about we stick with reality here. :crazy:

Refusing to debate Alex Jones is a sign of sanity. And someone that has a full and well rounded life. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

Theres been lots of crying by you and a few select others for over a yr now. :lol:

Link? Jimmy Blaze is the poster child of drama here. Me? Nope. I’m here to have fun. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Refusing to debate Alex Jones is a sign of sanity. And someone that has a full and well rounded life. 

Exactly. Why would he even legitimize Jones by talking to him. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Link? Jimmy Blaze is the poster child of drama here. Me? Nope. I’m here to have fun. 

Crying is fun for you i guess.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Exactly. Why would he even legitimize Jones by talking to him. 

:lol:

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Republicans enjoy freedom of speech when it’s to their line of thinking. They get a bit ornery when it slips out if their control. Not to worry though. They’re really a harmless bunch. 

Speaking of ornery....how do you explain your sides behavior since the election?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

She’s a dumb cunt who thought she was smarter and more powerful than she was. She used that position to bully a 17 year old and got what she deserved.  You also think you are smarter than you are. If the market crashes you will realize that too. Actually you will blame other people like a typical Republican bitch. 

You never heard of her until this issue came up.  I've known her and about her for 20+ years since before she wrote "Shut up and Sing".  Negro please.  As far as the market goes, the only things i've conveyed are what history backs up, which is a 95 year history  of roughly 8% annual returns.  Which is awesome so even reee=tards like you can park their money and still provide for their non reeee=tard heirs.

10 minutes ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

Speaking of ornery....how do you explain your sides behavior since the election?

It’s been outstanding. Far better behaved than the republicans were when Barry won. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s been outstanding. Far better behaved than the republicans were when Barry won. 

:lol: Do you really believe that?

• Haha 1