Check your account email address ×

Laura Ingraham Takes a Week Off as Advertisers Drop Her Show

35 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ahhh, what?

How did I disparage @jammin 's family?

Neal

You dont remember?  We went back and forth for a few days about it. Zoso was also involved. Come on man. You’re too young to be losing your memory. 

45 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You dont remember?  We went back and forth for a few days about it. Zoso was also involved. Come on man. You’re too young to be losing your memory. 

Is that when you were not included in a group text and were trying to butt in on making me apologize for inside baseball?  :dunno:

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

I can only image the traumatized whining by republicans here if their business got shot up and 17 of their coworkers were killed. Fuck, this place would be a mournful bitch whine for months. 

Imagine...I have a feeling you hope for that you sick fucking cunt. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So this little Hogg dweeb isn’t smart enough to get into a good college and is a beta male pussy. Thank god he got on TV, a life of mediocrity would surely have been in store if not.

Let us know when you send out a Tweet that causes a Rachel Maddow type to lose sponsors.

You can call this kid all kinds of idiotic names, but at the end of the day you have to give him kudos for making an impact, it might not be the impact you like but nonetheless it's an impact and this kid Hogg has seized the moment.

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Let us know when you send out a Tweet that causes a Rachel Maddow type to lose sponsors.

You can call this kid all kinds of idiotic names, but at the end of the day you have to give him kudos for making an impact, it might not be the impact you like but nonetheless it's an impact and this kid Hogg has seized the moment.

I see the kid doing just fine. He’s well spoken. Takes to the spotlight. Doesn’t back down to “alpha males”. He was well on his way to a career in journalism before the school shooting. Throwing slime at Hogg reminds me of all the cunty shit the right did to those that stood against the Iraq war. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yah its like watching the monkeys at the zoo and gullible no minds like you just lap up the propaganda like it was the last cock you we going to suck Ballsack :guzzle: you ignorant penis headed dago midget POS :finger: 

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And when challenged he cries boycott like a fucking baby. I’d prefer to give kudos to those that actually have a spine.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's sold more AR15's in 2 months then Obama did in 8 years . Pretty impressive for sure .  :bc:

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’d be the absolute worst 

If you say so...meanwhile you'd be in the corner pulling on your sprout laughing about how those Republicans got theirs. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you say so...meanwhile you'd be in the corner pulling on your sprout laughing about how those Republicans got theirs. 

In the park jerking off in the front seat of his used 1 series BMW wearing his Hasslehauf leather pants .  :bc:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I can only image the traumatized whining by republicans here if their business got shot up and 17 of their coworkers were killed. Fuck, this place would be a mournful bitch whine for months

Theres been lots of crying by you and a few select others for over a yr now. :lol:

I haven't read any body here yet, or perhaps I missed it, on the 11 year old girl the left propped up at the podium in one of these snowflake rallies.  I couldn't tell if it was an anti-gun rally or a black women's matter rally or what the hell it was.  I am pretty sure she is a daughter of the left though.

7 minutes ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

Theres been lots of crying by you and a few select others for over a yr now. :lol:

Yeah that's a good point..Spincunt has started and posted in multiple crybaby threads...what a fucking mook. :lol: