Check your account email address ×

2019 Polaris @ 8pm tonight

18 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

4 year warranty. Poo is putting their money where their mouth is! Time for a common sense reset. :lol: 

4 year warranty my ass. Delete all the days the sled is sitting in the garage, and you probably get a real 100 days. ALL the manufacturers are fukking us bigtime when it comes to anything close to a decent warranty. IF they think their sleds are so great, make it a 10K mile warranty. None of this expiring warranty while it sits in the fukking garage for 11 months of the year.

7 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

4 year warranty my ass. Delete all the days the sled is sitting in the garage, and you probably get a real 100 days. ALL the manufacturers are fukking us bigtime when it comes to anything close to a decent warranty. IF they think their sleds are so great, make it a 10K mile warranty. None of this expiring warranty while it sits in the fukking garage for 11 months of the year.

Yeah, but 4 years is still four years.  Doesn’t matter, the warranty is part of the $15-16kcost of the sleds now.   About a $3-4K increase over the last 5 years. It’s why racers are considerably less expensive........no warranty.  I’d gladly let them take $3-5k off the price of a new sled to void the warranty.  I can do my own work though.  Putting a sled in the shop under warranty on a limited riding season is basically just saying, “Meh....I’ll ride it next winter.”

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, but 4 years is still four years.  Doesn’t matter, the warranty is part of the $15-16kcost of the sleds now.   About a $3-4K increase over the last 5 years. It’s why racers are considerably less expensive........no warranty.  I’d gladly let them take $3-5k off the price of a new sled to void the warranty.  I can do my own work though.  Putting a sled in the shop under warranty on a limited riding season is basically just saying, “Meh....I’ll ride it next winter.”

Wait till you see the price of the lastest Doo model, dealer here told me expect a $1,500-$2,000 increase for 2019.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Wait till you see the price of the lastest Doo model, dealer here told me expect a $1,500-$2,000 increase for 2019.

Yep...probably be a 4 year warranty also.  We’ll see $20k and 5 year warranties soon.   “But look!  What a great warranty!!!!!!”

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I think imma just go through my Mack Z next winter. New track, go through the skid and chaincase and maybe a 925 crankshop big bore 

Sounds like you need a cfr1k

22 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

It's getting to be like walking into a Mercedes Benz dealership, only the deep pockets will enter.

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

We were sledding before Christmas.  Still lots of snow with 12"+ on its way. 

Should be OK into April. Easily 3-4 months this year.

20180307_100551.jpg

29 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

No different then latest polaris model.

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

We were sledding before Christmas.  Still lots of snow with 12"+ on its way. 

Should be OK into April. Easily 3-4 months this year.

20180307_100551.jpg

Ya but who wants to live in the maritimes with all the inbreds. :lol:

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No different then latest polaris model.

Have you seen the Poo price increase yet? The Poo/Doo dealer said he hasn't seen the Poo's price increases so far, probably coming though.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Have you seen the Poo price increase yet? The Poo/Doo dealer said he hasn't seen the Poo's price increases so far, probably coming though.

Poo dealer here says expect to see 850s near 20g

Just now, DAVE said:

Poo dealer here says expect to see 850s near 20g

That must be a Canadian price..the dealer show just got over and they haven't seen the newest prices yet, at least that's what he told me 2 days ago when I was there.

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

That must be a Canadian price..the dealer show just got over and they haven't seen the newest prices yet, at least that's what he told me 2 days ago when I was there.

You can build your own 2019 on both can and usa websites....after tax and options the switchy comes in at 20gs

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Fuck that

0% financing and dont pay for a yr at doo dealers in sk....they dont wanna pay interest on all the 18s that didnt sell all summer.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You can build your own 2019 on both can and usa websites....after tax and options the switchy comes in at 20gs

I wasn't really interested when he mentioned the Doo prices, but I believe he stated $16,000++ US for the new Doo. He said it was a crazy price for a sled. That was not including taxes or other charges.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I wasn't really interested when he mentioned the Doo prices, but I believe he stated $16,000++ US for the new Doo. He said it was a crazy price for a sled. That was not including taxes or other charges.

That’s disgusting. I got my 17 xcr 800for $9400 with 800 miles on it with 144 studs already installed and a 3 year warranty. No chance in hell I’d spend 16k on a sled, ever. 

Edited by thewayout
  • Like 1