Check your account email address ×

2019 Polaris @ 8pm tonight

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You're a better man than me   :lol:  :bc: 

Dude.....I'm a dirty fingernail roughneck steelworker. I've heard my manager who makes 600k+ and up a year use the words "fucking cunt" more times than I can count :lol: 

There arent any real high expectations placed on me for public etiquette 

kip posted this over on JD interesting stuff 

My guess was correct. I normally order 70 to 80 new Yamaha's a year. Most dealers are going to be lucky to get 2!!!!!!!!!! That's not a misprint. Yamaha will rely 90% on their snow check program. They want to create a demand for their product and bring value to their used market. I say kudos to them for doing this. It's a bold move but I think it's the right one. Starting at 10 eastern time today each Yamaha dealer can order 3 2018 or 2017 models per day until they're all gone and models are limited!!!! If you want a Yamaha I strongly suggest you either order a new 2019 snow check or you get a 17 or 18!!! I doubt anyone saw this coming so it's going to be scramble for dealers and customerssmile.png!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

My guess was correct. I normally order 70 to 80 new Yamaha's a year. Most dealers are going to be lucky to get 2!!!!!!!!!! That's not a misprint. Yamaha will rely 90% on their snow check program. They want to create a demand for their product and bring value to their used market. I say kudos to them for doing this. It's a bold move but I think it's the right one. Starting at 10 eastern time today each Yamaha dealer can order 3 2018 or 2017 models per day until they're all gone and models are limited!!!! If you want a Yamaha I strongly suggest you either order a new 2019 snow check or you get a 17 or 18!!! I doubt anyone saw this coming so it's going to be scramble for dealers and customerssmile.png!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Who gives a flying fuck.....anyone can order an Arctic Cat and put the Yamaha stickers on it :lol: what a fucking joke 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Harley Davidson could learn from them.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Harley Davidson could learn from them.

Harley Davidson should invite every Harley owner worldwide to the factory for a 50% chance to win a new faggotcycle and then serve every the Jonestown coolaid 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

it is called the slow bow out 

yup and all of us have been saying this since the Cat deal......yamaha is done and will be a supplier of whatever they have on the shelf to any company that cant make their own shit and needs it 

Just now, f7ben said:

yup and all of us have been saying this since the Cat deal......yamaha is done and will be a supplier of whatever they have on the shelf to any company that cant make their own shit and needs it 

In a dying industry...that would be a smart thing.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

In a dying industry...that would be a smart thing.

Kind of a bummer in a way.  My uncle has been into Yams since the mid to late 70s.  Its a shame to see them reduced to Arctic Cat doing their manufacturing and just slapping their decals on it

Just now, steve from amherst said:

But just like yami sleds . Its a dying industry.

pretty much . still not sure who thinks it is cool to dress up like Freddie Mercury go in to a dealer and pay 2018 prices for 1940s technology   

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

pretty much . still not sure who thinks it is cool to dress up like Freddie Mercury go in to a dealer and pay 2018 prices for 1940s technology   

Its pretty much the fact that they are timeless and bulletproof. With a little work you can make em fast.

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I'm confused.  Do I sell the Viper or hold onto it hoping it'll be worth more in another year?

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Its pretty much the fact that they are timeless and bulletproof. With a little work you can make em fast.

no not fast quick . I have friends with piles of cash dumped in to there hogs . quick is the word and still Handel like a hog .

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Kind of a bummer in a way.  My uncle has been into Yams since the mid to late 70s.  Its a shame to see them reduced to Arctic Cat doing their manufacturing and just slapping their decals on it

Its an expensive sport. Hard to justify spending what new machines cost... especially for a young family.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Luckily kip also sells Polaris.