Check your account email address ×

2019 Polaris @ 8pm tonight

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think this is why the wife isnt into Anal all that much.......she sees me raw dogging the fuck out of idiots like Zambro and their assholes get blown the fuck out and turned inside out and stuck to my dick like a fucking silicon cock sleeve that didnt have enough lube on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

Holy fuck. :lol::lol: 

zambro getting rosebudded!!!!!

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

You weren't around during the good old days... Neither was I.

Oh, not the olden good old days.  HCS was fun as fuck with brand bashing for years.  Still is every now and then.  We just lost some regulars.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, not the olden good old days.  HCS was fun as fuck with brand bashing for years.  Still is every now and then.  We just lost some regulars.

Yeah. 2011 to 2015 were the best I remember 

Just now, xcr700 said:

Yeah. 2011 to 2015 were the best I remember 

:bc:

I think forums kinda turn over most the members every 3-5 years.  There’s a few in there now trying to spin it up.  I’m starting to circle back a bit with some.

:lol:

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think this is why the wife isnt into Anal all that much.......she sees me raw dogging the fuck out of idiots like Zambro and their assholes get blown the fuck out and turned inside out and stuck to my dick like a fucking silicon cock sleeve that didnt have enough lube on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

Ben, your words concern me. :lol: 

37 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You weren't around during the good old days... Neither was I.

:snack: 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You know how you know Polaris crushed this release? See any other threads about the other three brands at 19 pages? Just chalked full of Doo and AC haters who know Polaris just laid down the truth on the meth addicts and Trudope voting betas. 

Truth

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude....that was magic taking the form of words

oh i know.  Im just saying that in the context of you running for town council some day and your requoted words being taken out of context  .

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

oh i know.  Im just saying that in the context of you running for town council some day and your requoted words being taken out of context  .

Trust me.....I am quite sure I could talk my way out of any repercussions of my past internet life !!!!!!!!!!11111 :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That's actually kinda funny when ya think about it. Is there anyone here ( myself included ) who's background could handle the scrutiny of a political race.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That's actually kinda funny when ya think about it. Is there anyone here ( myself included ) who's background could handle the scrutiny of a political race.

Other then a few assault charges mines squeeky clean :lol:

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trust me.....I am quite sure I could talk my way out of any repercussions of my past internet life !!!!!!!!!!11111 :lol: 

You're a better man than me   :lol:  :bc: