Check your account email address ×

real leaders...

have ideas, promote ideas, take what others say into consideration, pick one of ideas, sticks with the idea, owns it....

trump - no, or lame ideas, ultimately does what his base tell him, puts someone else in charge to make the decision, then either owns it when things go well, or blames someone else when they go bad. 

we've seen it with daca, health insurance, school violence, kushner's security clearance...to name a few.  

you clowns picked a real leader :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

have ideas, promote ideas, take what others say into consideration, pick one of ideas, sticks with the idea, owns it....

trump - no, or lame ideas, ultimately does what his base tell him, puts someone else in charge to make the decision, then either owns it when things go well, or blames someone else when they go bad. 

we've seen it with daca, health insurance, school violence, kushner's security clearance...to name a few.  

None of which Obama improved in 8 years.  :lol:  

Can somebody tell me who the leaders are in the Dem party right now?  Don’t ask them....they still can’t tell you (for some weirdly bizarre reason).  

‘Course, I’d dance around that question too if I were any one of them. :lol:

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Can somebody tell me who the leaders are in the Dem party right now?  Don’t ask them....they still can’t tell you (for some weirdly bizarre reason).  

‘Course, I’d dance around that question too if I were any one of them. :lol:

pelosipick.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

according to Rasmussen? :lol: but imagine if Obama paid all the voters money, causing the debt to go up, and the repukes not caring about that....

So cnn is gospel....

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

according to Rasmussen? :lol: but imagine if Obama paid all the voters money, causing the debt to go up, and the repukes not caring about that....

Rasmussen? You mean the ones who got the election right?

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Democrats have been doing it for years . only with other people's money

27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Jesus you idiot.... $9 trillion.

Did you forget?

That's a shit ton of people paying huh?

Have 

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Have you ever even heard a "real leader" in your life?  From everything you have ever posted, I would conclude the answer as a NO,  You have been led by people who aren't near as smart as you are.  Why do you enjoy being led by the nose.  IT's not just the last 18 months.  It's always and forever.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don’t give two shits about following some politician around as my “leader”.  Jesus fucking pathetic.  What I care about is what they are doing for his country.  Obama was a fuck head...Trump is correcting it all.  I still don’t want a selfie with him.

We need strength and somebody at the helm to make tough decisions.  Not a pandering nit-wit giving hugs for sad feelings in between organizing coalitions of grievance groups and making sure everybody is comfortable with their gender and getting to chose their own toilet as they see fit..  This nation is full of fucking stupid sheep looking for anybody to follow.  

”Thanks Obama!”

If your hero is a god damn politician you should pull your own cork.

46 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Have 

Have you ever even heard a "real leader" in your life?  From everything you have ever posted, I would conclude the answer as a NO,  You have been led by people who aren't near as smart as you are.  Why do you enjoy being led by the nose.  IT's not just the last 18 months.  It's always and forever.  

:lol:

i believe you are triggered. and yes, yes i "have heard" real leaders. i have also worked with many real leaders. i have also lead mysel! and you know what? none of them, nor me, have acted like the little cunt we have in the white house. just today i took the blame for a problem we encountered on a new system. i'm the leader of the team that developed the new system, and i chose the piece of equipment that has the problem. i told the higher ups it was me. i din't blame anyone else, i didn't push the decision to anyone else. it was me. 

now go fuck youself! :bc: