Check your account email address ×

a question for the supposed patriots

you know who you are.....

up until about a year ago you were all thinking russia was our enemy, and one of the top issues we should be focused on. all of your heroes said it, all of you believed it. we all remember the "i can see russia from my house" and other comments from the right. over the last year we have learned, without a doubt, that russia has infiltrated our voting "system". all of the intel agencies, and trump, have known this for quite awhile. yet trump has denied it, lied about it, defended russia, and did not implement the sanctions posed on russia by all of congress months ago. in addition to that, trump continually slams our intel agencies. the same intel agencies you once loved, advocated, and admired. my, how quickly some of you turn on a dime is rather amazing. 

that, imo, is traitorous, and once it's found out trump assisted, there's no debate about it. so, without trying to equate "apples to oranges" by referring to the lame "obama hot mic moment" or "we meddle in elections all the time" or "the 80s are now calling for their foreign policy back" comments......please try to the answer this question. i know i'll get the usual BS from the likes of sludgey, dave, momoron but i'm really interested in what those who deem themselves patriots have to say. 

so.....

why are you all ok with, and continue to stay in, the trump camp? we all know if hillary had done a FRACTION of these things, your heads would be exploding, for good reason. yet here you are cheering for trump. this is not even close to being a "patriot"...

Edited by Snoslinger

Slinger until someone is convicted or at least indicted for this it is just hearsay. Do you think presidents should be impeached or imprisoned over hearsay? That is a slippery slope, dude. Im sure most bootlickers on here would have loved to see Obama get thrown in prison over hearsay but you would have been all salty butthurt about it. Now the shoe is on the other foot and you want justice? Until there is a crime that can be proven there is no crime. Thats how it has to be. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Slinger until someone is convicted or at least indicted for this it is just hearsay. Do you think presidents should be impeached or imprisoned over hearsay? That is a slippery slope, dude. Im sure most bootlickers on here would have loved to see Obama get thrown in prison over hearsay but you would have been all salty butthurt about it. Now the shoe is on the other foot and you want justice? Until there is a crime that can be proven there is no crime. Thats how it has to be. 

too much common sense there. you have to stop that right away

8 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

they can take the collusion charge aspect out of it. the question is not centered on that. look at what is known now. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

the russians meddling, all the intel agencies knowing about it, trump knowing what the intel agencies have told him, trump defending russia, and trump not implementing russian sanctions per congress's request...

all known facts.

What about all the facts before Trump was president that tie  the Obama admin to the russians....

Not that anything will change your TDS but here is a reply none the less.

I don't see Russia as anymore or less of a threat today as they were in 2001 when Bush was dealing with them.  The US has still implemented its NATO missile defense shield.  We've opposed them in Crimea, Ukraine, Georiga, and Syria in proxy battles irregardless of the D/R in the White House.  We've have sanctions in place in each instance as well.  Finally, other than running fake news on Facebook and creating digital content, their involvement in actual vote changing has been zero.  I would say the R stance on Russia has been about the same.  The D's have elevated it recently as a means to discredit the current White House.  IF a person does not buy into that threat elevation by the D's then you want to label them as supportive of Russia.  When in fact, its a false elevation of the threat level.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

poor xlt, doesn't quite have enough balls to answer the question honestly. because if he did, he'd officially have to leave trump island and he refuses to do that. 

Or maybe he just thought what you posted was complete biased BS. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

up until about a year ago you were all thinking russia was our enemy, and one of the top issues we should be focused on. all of your heroes said it, all of you believed it. we all remember the "i can see russia from my house" and other comments from the right. over the last year we have learned, without a doubt, that russia has infiltrated our voting "system". all of the intel agencies, and trump, have known this for quite awhile. yet trump has denied it, lied about it, defended russia, and did not implement the sanctions posed on russia by all of congress months ago. in addition to that, trump continually slams our intel agencies. the same intel agencies you once loved, advocated, and admired. my, how quickly some of you turn on a dime is rather amazing. 

that, imo, is traitorous, and once it's found out trump assisted, there's no debate about it. so, without trying to equate "apples to oranges" by referring to the lame "obama hot mic moment" or "we meddle in elections all the time" or "the 80s are now calling for their foreign policy back" comments......please try to the answer this question. i know i'll get the usual BS from the likes of sludgey, dave, momoron but i'm really interested in what those who deem themselves patriots have to say. 

so.....

why are you all ok with, and continue to stay in, the trump camp? we all know if hillary had done a FRACTION of these things, your heads would be exploding, for good reason. yet here you are cheering for trump. this is not even close to being a "patriot"...

Ah because people support their own party . On both sides. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

it's fucking fact dude

“Infiltrated our voting system”

Posting on FB is a lot different than changing votes on a machine. You have some proof of this?

Was your vote swayed by negative tv ads or posts on Facebook? I think not...

• Gold Member
56 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so.....

Palin never said she could see Russia from her house you idiot....  that was Tina Fey that said it moron.

https://www.snopes.com/politics/palin/russia.asp

Look, Slingsy, Trump should have imposed the sanctions congress wanted. No doubt. Russia meddled by getting social media plants. Did it effect the outcome? No. Did it happen and should they be taken to task? Yes. The problem is, his lack of action on the sanctions isn’t illegal. He has that right. Do you need to like it? No. Is it impeachable with the information we have? No. 

29 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Not that anything will change your TDS but here is a reply none the less.

I don't see Russia as anymore or less of a threat today as they were in 2001 when Bush was dealing with them.  The US has still implemented its NATO missile defense shield.  We've opposed them in Crimea, Ukraine, Georiga, and Syria in proxy battles irregardless of the D/R in the White House.  We've have sanctions in place in each instance as well.  Finally, other than running fake news on Facebook and creating digital content, their involvement in actual vote changing has been zero.  I would say the R stance on Russia has been about the same.  The D's have elevated it recently as a means to discredit the current White House.  IF a person does not buy into that threat elevation by the D's then you want to label them as supportive of Russia.  When in fact, its a false elevation of the threat level.

that's an honest response IF, and only IF, you had those same thoughts all along. the people i'm referring to, did not. i too agree that russia was not the scary monster the right had portrayed. that does not mean, that we should have let them completely alone then, or now, however. it means we don't continue with arms races and other assanine things with them.

17 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Palin never said she could see Russia from her house you idiot....  that was Tina Fey that said it moron.

https://www.snopes.com/politics/palin/russia.asp

:lol:

we all know palin said, meant, and how it fits into my argument.

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Look, Slingsy, Trump should have imposed the sanctions congress wanted. No doubt. Russia meddled by getting social media plants. Did it effect the outcome? No. Did it happen and should they be taken to task? Yes. The problem is, his lack of action on the sanctions isn’t illegal. He has that right. Do you need to like it? No. Is it impeachable with the information we have? No. 

if these things don't affect elections then why do they do it? for the fun of it? the margins of victory in the swing states were so small, there is no doubt in my mind what they did had an effect on the election. do you seriously not understand why the fbi is saying what they are now about the election outcome, and a few other things? 

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

so.....

What an idiot.  Hahahahaha.  :lol:  

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Snot: 13 Russian clickbaiters destroyed our election!!!

also snot: millions of illegals will have zero affect on the election 

42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

they can take the collusion charge aspect out of it. the question is not centered on that. look at what is known now. 

So what are you expecting to be done?