Check your account email address ×

Serious question on gun control

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Don't you Republicans every want to pay your way?  You want to stop a woman from getting an abortion but you won't pay her medical bills or pay for raising the kid she doesn't want. You want free access to guns but you shy away from paying the extra costs to keep schools safe. That's just the schools. Logically if you really were responsible, each gun would be registered to an owner and any damages caused by the gun would land at the feet of the owner. Why would you have issues with that? 

Actually I'm pro choice . The real pro choice. 

Choose if you want an abortion. Its way too personal of a subject to let someone else choose for you

Choose if you want to wear a seatbelt , a motorcycle helmet , have a gun. 

Want to do drugs , fine , your choice. Just don't tell me I need to pay for your food and pay your rent so you can spend the limited money you have on drugs.

I don't have an issue with being responsible for any damage my gun may cause. I do have an issue with registering a gun because there are cocksuckers on the left who want to take all guns away. Not all of those on the left , but there are enough of them. So Ill keep what I own my own business thank you.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Where did you run across that image?  You didn't hot link it so you must have downloaded it and attached it here.

Neal

FakeBook...The #1 propaganda site. It wasn't a link on there, just the picture so I figured as much  :bc: 

10 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What account was it under?

Neal

I think it was from one of the local "Michigan" pages I follow. Just tried to find it again but failed.

I don't do Twitter either BTW

Edited by Skidooski

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK thanks...sounded a little out there.

Did it?  Not really.  The grammar was probably better than hers would have been though.  :lol:

5 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

:bc:

Alpha cucks trying to deflect created that I'm sure.

Neal

"alpha cucks".......for the "alt-left"  :lmao:

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don't get me wrong as I could see Sheila Jackson Lee saying something like that for sure. :lol:

And her too...again with grammar tho...

14 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Actually I'm pro choice . The real pro choice. 

Choose if you want an abortion. Its way too personal of a subject to let someone else choose for you

Choose if you want to wear a seatbelt , a motorcycle helmet , have a gun. 

Want to do drugs , fine , your choice. Just don't tell me I need to pay for your food and pay your rent so you can spend the limited money you have on drugs.

I don't have an issue with being responsible for any damage my gun may cause. I do have an issue with registering a gun because there are cocksuckers on the left who want to take all guns away. Not all of those on the left , but there are enough of them. So Ill keep what I own my own business thank you.

How are they going to levy the costs your gun causes against you if it isn’t registered to you?

in the US no seat belt, helmet etc doesn’t cost the taxpayer so I agree. 

Using drugs may cost society as a whole but as longs as drug users are held responsible for their actions then their actual use isn’t an issue.

But firearms do affect other people. The trouble with easy access to firearms is it allows other people to infringe on your life. 

My neighbour could be high all day,  could be gay, straight or spend the day fucking his dog for all I care. Hr could worship Allah, Jesus or Satan and it won’t affect me. 

But the moment that Satan worshiping dog Fucker has access to an automatic weapon, my family is in more danger than necessary. 

My freedom and that of my family is affected  

On 2/19/2018 at 8:40 AM, revkevsdi said:

That’s just stupid. Other than the convenient instances of hang fire. Guns to go killing people by themselves. 

Its that lethal combo of American gun owner and an actual gun that is the problem. Perhaps bullet proof glass cabinets that can only be unlocked by a government official will be the answer.  We could hire from the growing pool of people who have lost family to mass shooters as the holders of the keys. If you need your weapon, they will come to your house for a fee and you can convince them of your need. 

:lol: hardest core gun hating, america envy liberal breathing air, you made Diane Feinstein sound like ted nugent

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How are they going to levy the costs your gun causes against you if it isn’t registered to you?

in the US no seat belt, helmet etc doesn’t cost the taxpayer so I agree. 

Using drugs may cost society as a whole but as longs as drug users are held responsible for their actions then their actual use isn’t an issue.

But firearms do affect other people. The trouble with easy access to firearms is it allows other people to infringe on your life. 

My neighbour could be high all day,  could be gay, straight or spend the day fucking his dog for all I care. Hr could worship Allah, Jesus or Satan and it won’t affect me. 

But the moment that Satan worshiping dog Fucker has access to an automatic weapon, my family is in more danger than necessary. 

My freedom and that of my family is affected  

:lol: stop :lol:

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

:lol: hardest core gun hating, america envy liberal breathing air, you made Diane Feinstein sound like ted nugent

Where do you get American envy out of anything I say?  I’m grateful to the US. But there isn’t an ounce of envy.