Check your account email address ×

ITS CFR TIME BITCHES !!!111

f7ben

9 hours ago, DAVE said:

Sounds like a GS story....speaking of GS...hes been missing since his last story. :lol:

:lol: 

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who the fuck wants to ride 400 miles a day anyhow? It's not a contest 

Of course not, but don't knock it until you've tried it.  We saw some amazing scenery and had an epic time.  I just wished I took more pictures. :bc: 

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

no...no you wouldnt. I know how to make sleds fast.....you know how to talk about making sleds fast :lol: 

You talk a shit ton, doesn't look like you ride them very often. :lol:  

22 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Me too :lol:  

Now WTF is this anyway , I left on Friday and you had a 1200 , sat I hear your looking for a z1 turbo , I come home today and you have a CRF :lol:  

:lol:   

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

man up and do like the rest of us and plan your spinal injections for the snowmobile season .

I wish I was kidding lol 

Its not slowing me down.... yet! I'm getting to the point where my body just doesn't want me to do the shit I've been doing. I'm seeing alot of my friends my age having all kinds of surgeries knees, back, shoulder, hips, carpal tunnel... I have had none. I just wonder when my number is going to come up. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Its not slowing me down.... yet! I'm getting to the point where my body just doesn't want me to do the shit I've been doing. I'm seeing alot of my friends my age having all kinds of surgeries knees, back, shoulder, hips, carpal tunnel... I have had none. I just wonder when my number is going to come up. :lol:

Yes,yes,and yes:bc:

I think you will like how easy and simple the cfr is to work on, you can the track in an hour or less drinking beer!! Speaking of which I would definitely change the track if it is the original!! You don't want to spit a track at a 130 and if you make the changes your talking about you will be doing a 130!! Cfr' s are the real deal

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I could easily do that on the river we ride but why? There is more to riding than just the riding 

I have rode 400 miles on Quebec trails on leaf springs and 2 inches of suspension back in the day :news: 

1 minute ago, Jet said:

I think you will like how easy and simple the cfr is to work on, you can the track in an hour or less drinking beer!! Speaking of which I would definitely change the track if it is the original!! You don't want to spit a track at a 130 and if you make the changes your talking about you will be doing a 130!! Cfr' s are the real deal

:lol: I've owned and wrenched more laydown motor cats than you have hairs in your head dude ......but yes they are a dream to work on from top to bottom 

Just now, Momorider said:

I have rode 400 miles on Quebec trails on leaf springs and 2 inches of suspension back in the day :news: 

If they are smooth and wide I would have no issue. I'd need one of those fluid bladder things full of beer and a catheter though or I'd be stopping for pops and peeps all the times

• Haha 1

I got a 111 mph out of my stock turbo today!! And it has 7500 miles on it!! Hell I've never even changed the spark plugs. I was thinking though if a cheap cfr ever popped up I'd nab it!!

speaking of cheap I see my dealer dropped his xcr left overs down to 8900... I gotta get my drag car done but damn!!

2 hours ago, Jet said:

If you own an arctic cat and don't like working on sleds you are not going to like arctic cat!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Hey F7z1cfrfaggot ,

You better not even think about putting any aftermarket exhaust on that sled. Or any sled for that matter. 

Or else 

5a810e0cc2014_tenor.gif_itemid3436070_cf.gif.f6a97483ed94c228b8f12d0140774d29.gif

:news:

So you ran  over here to cry about after threatening everybody next door...fuck you are a middle schooler.

12 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

If you own an arctic cat and don't like working on sleds you are not going to like arctic cat!

Tell me about it. My 1100 turbo pro cross is hands down the most challenging snowmobile ever created to work on. These things are a bitch. I've been wrenching since 1991, did 7 years on heavy equipment, did 10 years at a Ford dealership, got out for a few years and played at a paper mill and now the last 5 years back in heavy equipment. I cringe when I have to open up my turbo for anything. Luckily I had several years of warranty on it and that fixed most everything!! I very much do not find joy in small engine tech. I don't even like changing the track on my turbo.. I do it just because, but don't like it.  Hell, my slides need changing right now and I'm not looking forward to it!  Lol

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Who ran anywhere? 

You did....you bailed  on that thread at TBP after threatening to beat everybody up and came over here to make some stupid post about Cans. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You did....you bailed  on that thread at TBP after threatening to beat everybody up and came over here to make some stupid post about Cans. :lol:

I didn't run anywhere , fat ass.  You really are proving what a little liberal you are.  You really should just STFU any myofb and stop acting like the busy body cunt from New Berlin

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I didn't run anywhere , fat ass.  You really are proving what a little liberal you are.  You really should just STFU any myofb and stop acting like the busy body cunt from New Berlin

You're just mad because everybody knows that Cans are part of the reason trails get closed but you won't admit it because you run one....grow up stupid.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're just mad because everybody knows that Cans are part of the reason trails get closed but you won't admit it because you run one....grow up stupid.

Go ahead and quote me where I said they weren't an issue, you stupid fat fuck 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Go ahead and quote me where I said they weren't an issue, you stupid fat fuck 

Go lay down Jay....done with you and your inability to take a joke or criticism. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

really ? is that why trails get close ?

funny of all the land owners I talk to all the fucking time dealing with complaints cans are never the reason I am putting out a fire NEVER

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

funny of all the land owners I talk to all the fucking time dealing with complaints cans are never the reason I am putting out a fire NEVER

We've been over this already....Cans and noise are definitely part of the problem.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go lay down Jay....done with you and your inability to take a joke or criticism. 

Go fuck yourself 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Trespassing is definitely the majority of the problem. 

No one can have aftermarket exhaust, and not know how to conduct themselves properly.  At least that's what the usual beat offs over at Tbp say.    

Funny thing is, they talk shit online, but not one of them has the slightest bit of sack to say a word to anyone in person about their exhaust

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We've been over this already....Cans and noise are definitely part of the problem.

I can tall you this I can count the number of land owner complaints  about noise on 1 hand with fingers left over . I have a full file folder of the off the trail fucking up my yard field etc.

the trenching out my road /driveway /yard

the littering my property

the drag racing in my back 40

the parking trucks and trailers in my road entrance   

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I can tall you this I can count the number of land owner complaints  about noise on 1 hand with fingers left over . I have a full file folder of the off the trail fucking up my yard field etc.

the trenching out my road /driveway /yard

the littering my property

the drag racing in my back 40

the parking trucks and trailers in my road entrance   

BULL FUCKING SHIT.  ITS CANS !!!!!!!!1!1!1!1@!@!@!@!222394949;+$!$!