Check your account email address ×

ITS CFR TIME BITCHES !!!111

f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Derp....derp derp derp derp derp derp ......fucking moron. You got owned so fucking hard :lol: dumbest lying brain dead motherfucker on the internet 

:lies: and :bullshit: by Bipolarhooknose,  all the cock swilling faggot posts 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I love wrenching on sleds and have no issue helping someone who doesnt know. I'll help anyone trailside with a smile on my face. Now if you dont have a spare belt or run the thing out of oil and blow it up :lol: those are a little annoying

Ok good, i need some clutching so I blow Preston and Brewswillus away at the end of the month.. 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Ok good, i need some clutching so I blow Preston and Brewswillus away at the end of the month.. 

You dont need clutching dummy.....you need fucking traction. Asking for clutching help when you dont even have a studded track just shows you're lack of experience. :lol: fucking FIB

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

You dont need clutching dummy.....you need fucking traction. Asking for clutching help when you dont even have a studded track just shows you're lack of experience. :lol: fucking FIB

Studs are going on this week. Was a bit icy Saturday, I dont need any more reminders. 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Studs are going on this week. Was a bit icy Saturday, I dont need any more reminders. 

Excellent......where is your sledding shifting out at rpm wise? I think they are clutched and geared very well from the factory. I would add 2 or 3 delrin washers to the secondary as a start.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

was that mean???

Sometimes it's the only way people learn.  :lol: First is traction, second is suspension tuning, THIRD is clutching.  THEN A FUCKING CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

:lol:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Excellent......where is your sledding shifting out at rpm wise? I think they are clutched and geared very well from the factory. I would add 2 or 3 delrin washers to the secondary as a start.

It reving on the high side. 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

It reving on the high side. 

Stud it then check it.  Also, there are some really fucking good drag racers on the Poo chassis on HCS.  I mean, no fuck around ballers.  If you wanna get into it deep with adjustments, I can give you a few names that win on weekends...every weekend.  I just don't know much about Poo...cuz, they're fer queers.  :lol:

:bc:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Stud it then check it.  Also, there are some really fucking good drag racers on the Poo chassis on HCS.  I mean, no fuck around ballers.  If you wanna get into it deep with adjustments, I can give you a few names that win on weekends...every weekend.  I just don't know much about Poo...cuz, they're fer queers.  :lol:

:bc:

Im not a drag racer i just want to shut that faggot preston up. 

9 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Im not a drag racer i just want to shut that faggot preston up. 

Like Broski said you will need to run it after you add the proper traction. If its still on the high side then you may need to add some weight or take some finish away.

Like I said though order 3 delrin washers and put them in the secondary. You dont want any bind at all and compressional setups are notorious for it. 

You are likely going to smoke Prestone and Steve down low and they are going to go by you on top. Your track is going to scrub 3-5mph off the big end. Keep the race at 1000' or less and its going to be close. You need to make sure everything is right. Track tension , ski alignment , chain tension , belt deflection.

These things are all cumulative and can be the difference 

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

was that mean???

When it’s coming from someone with ZERO racing cred, it just makes you sound like a moron, which is what you call people daily.  I’d just call that ironic. :news: 

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

When it’s coming from someone with ZERO racing cred, it just makes you sound like a moron, which is what you call people daily.  I’d just call that ironic. :news: 

My racing cred is that I win races against other peoples sleds .....all the time. Have been doing it for a long time too. My sleds are fast and that is all there is too it and if that excites you its because it should. Now fuck off Ernie Fagolini

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Like Broski said you will need to run it after you add the proper traction. If its still on the high side then you may need to add some weight or take some finish away.

Like I said though order 3 delrin washers and put them in the secondary. You dont want any bind at all and compressional setups are notorious for it. 

You are likely going to smoke Prestone and Steve down low and they are going to go by you on top. Your track is going to scrub 3-5mph off the big end. Keep the race at 1000' or less and its going to be close. You need to make sure everything is right. Track tension , ski alignment , chain tension , belt deflection.

These things are all cumulative and can be the difference 

I dont really set track deflection i typically run it loose as i feel comfortable with and align it. belt deflection til almost creep, chain tension finger tight and ski alignment is fine but Im putting the USI's back on. I cant stand these prosteers. Youve basically given me nothing. 

9 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I dont really set track deflection i typically run it loose as i feel comfortable with and align it. belt deflection til almost creep, chain tension finger tight and ski alignment is fine but Im putting the USI's back on. I cant stand these prosteers. Youve basically given me nothing. 

Eat a few less cheeseburgers and it will make your sled faster for free. :fuckoff:

18 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Lol!!!

Ben.... :owned:

But I'd sure tighten that track up.

21 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I given you things that many dont do that make a difference. Good on you if you did them. Are you going to put the delrins in the secondary or did you do that too?  What the fuck is it that you were looking for. You want me to come over and port your cylinders and install and turbo on your fucking sled????  Would you like to dig into your clutch alignment , I have an alignment bar for your sled.....I'd drop it off for you if you apologize for being a gomer

:bigfinger: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol!!!

Ben.... :owned:

But I'd sure tighten that track up.

Almost no sled is faster with the track tighter....you run them until they ratchet and tighten a cunt hair from there. I was told the scaffolding polaris sleds like to run a bit tighter on the track tension but did not find that to be true. Loose is fast