Check your account email address ×

Olympics!

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I know you are. I've heard a rumour that your trades move the markets.

Plus you and Zambo have self identified as Alpha.  It wouldn't be right not to respect your rights to be addressed by those pronouns.  

Who else is in your little club? Momo, Rod licker Johnson, Fat Dave?  It would be nice if the fat kid got chosen for a team once in a while. 

You've really got some deep rooted issues hey....

Just now, revkevsdi said:

What about you?  That weight gain thing?  You swallow a lot of aggression along with a bunch of large pizzas Ox?

Chicken wings and beer mostly....to much socializing. Im alot of fun to be around....im sure people turn the other way at just the sight of you. :lol:

18 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Chicken wings and beer mostly....to much socializing. Im alot of fun to be around....im sure people turn the other way at just the sight of you. :lol:

Cool story Bro.  Do you self identify as Alpha as well?

21 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Without question :lol: 

Edited by Momorider

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So were does an average person go to train for some of these events, like bobsledding, to become an Olympic athlete?  Seems to me to be out of the realm for the majority to even try.

Yah hang out at one of a half dozen multimillion dollar tracks at $1000s per run in a $50K sled :flush: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

BA337595-B664-4C37-BAF8-56996163450D.pngWhen did we ever have 50% more medals than the US?  

Calm your tits! The Games aren't over and quit acting like you're in first place anyways Tupperware man

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

...but, look at how DIVERSE our team is this time!!!  

#diversitymattersmore

When did all this Diversity stuff come into play with their team? Or is that just a talking point for the 52 year old hissy fitter from up north?

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

When did all this Diversity stuff come into play with their team? Or is that just a talking point for the 52 year old hissy fitter from up north?

It was an interview with one of th USOC dipshits that went on and on about how proud they were of their diversity.  Diversity this, diversity that....yada yada diversity.  Then went on with some bizarre list naming each of the "diverse athletes" instead of the athletes ability to compete and win.  It was a fucking joke.....but following suit with the International Olympic Committee's UN style of idiocy.  I just laughed.

None of us can be as dumb as all of us....if we just try hard enough.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Calm your tits! The Games aren't over and quit acting like you're in first place anyways Tupperware man

A lot of my posts have mentioned how Norway is seriously kicking ass. 1 for every  175,000 Norwegian’s has a medal in this Olympics so far. I think the US is closer to 1 for every 3 million. 

How many events are left?  Would Norway have to go home for you to beat them?  Maybe you should set your sites on France. Or have their been too many freedom fries consumed? 

Do you chant “we’re #6 “ at times like these?  Are thoughts and prayers as useful at winning medals as they are at stopping school shootings?