Check your account email address ×

Olympics!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Tune in to see VP Pence and Kim Jong Ding Dongs  Sister  sitting just feet apart and completely ignoring one another. :lol:

The South And North Korean delegations even shook hands just feet away from Pence and his wife. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tune in to see VP Pence and Kim Jong Ding Dongs  Sister  sitting just feet apart and completely ignoring one another. :lol:

Seems a bit childish IMO. :justsaying:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I watch winter stuff....overall, the O’s have become faggotry in motion though.  Our dipshit bragging up the “most diverse team ever” was proof.  Who cares about that?  Are these people ultra competitive winners or not?  But meh....race and sexual orientation....those are the real winners!  Whites excluded of course.

2 hours ago, small-bore said:

Lol some of those bull dykes are pretty hot.

I know a few up here that play for UofM Duluth.  Top notch team.  And let me tell ya....not Dykes at all.  Or at least not “Bulls”.  Pretty hot!   I’m sure here’s a few that are exclusive “leg lapers”, but I don’t know them. :lmao:

10 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

If any sport needs a telestrator, it's curling...

Neal

they built a curling center in a town by me "chaska" recently I am shocked every time drive by the fucking place is packed . I am not 100% but I think they have a bar in there they have to right ?

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

they built a curling center in a town by me "chaska" recently I am shocked every time drive by the fucking place is packed . I am not 100% but I think they have a bar in there they have to right ?

Yes, I think drinking is an integral part of the sport!  :lol:

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

They were in the top 5, I think CA had more though.

Neal

3rd I guess....Cali had 2 more and Colorado had 31 I suppose because of downhill and snowboarding etc