Check your account email address ×

Olympics!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure why we can't get "Cornhole" as a game...I mean, Really?  Skijoring???

Years ago with Neal as my cornhole partner I threw 8 straight cornholes and we one the game in just 2 ends :lol: it was fucking perfect 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tune in to see VP Pence and Kim Jong Ding Dongs  Sister  sitting just feet apart and completely ignoring one another. :lol:

The South And North Korean delegations even shook hands just feet away from Pence and his wife. 

I saw that Pence ran from the room. Fucking pussy squinted at them across the dmv. But ran from the room scared when Kim Jongs little sister showed up. 

21 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tune in to see VP Pence and Kim Jong Ding Dongs  Sister  sitting just feet apart and completely ignoring one another. :lol:

The South And North Korean delegations even shook hands just feet away from Pence and his wife. 

I saw that Pence ran from the room. Fucking pussy squinted at them across the dmv. But ran from the room scared when Kim Jongs little sister showed up. 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Years ago with Neal as my cornhole partner I threw 8 straight cornholes and we one the game in just 2 ends :lol: it was fucking perfect 

A few years before that i remember me and mtm playing against you and drew in beer pong and you guys only got one throw. You guys drank all 20 cups. About 20 minutes later we found you in the Astro van. :news::lol: 

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

A few years before that i remember me and mtm playing against you and drew in beer pong and you guys only got one throw. You guys drank all 20 cups. About 20 minutes later we found you in the Astro van. :news::lol: 

You fuckers administered a heavy dose of date rape drugs in my beers earlier in the night......MTM spilled the beans a couple years ago :news: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

3rd I guess....Cali had 2 more and Colorado had 31 I suppose because of downhill and snowboarding etc 

MN has had a shit load of super G and gates participants over the yrs . pretty much because of the only thing to do on MN hills is ski gates . 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure why we can't get "Cornhole" as a game...I mean, Really?  Skijoring???

skijoring

they do that shit in down town steamboat from time to time actually pretty fun to watch. no cunts in helmets like this clown   cowboy hats are mandatory from what i saw lol  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You fuckers administered a heavy dose of date rape drugs in my beers earlier in the night......MTM spilled the beans a couple years ago :news: 

Come on....seriously?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Good grief!  Go...the....fuck....away.....and set yourself on fire.

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Men's Downhill postponed because of high winds....was going to be on tonight in prime time.

Yeah, can’t wait to see that shit!  Gonna watch some puck and have the O’s as a commercial back up.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief!  Go...the....fuck....away.....and set yourself on fire.

Yeah, can’t wait to see that shit!  Gonna watch some puck and have the O’s as a commercial back up.

Lick even more dicks you dumbass. The Vp had a chance to open dialogue with someone with influence in NK. They’ve been threatening nuclear war. But he’s is such chickenshit that he can’t even  hang out for a diplomatic meal. 

There is an old saying, “ as long as we are talking we aren’t at war.”  But what does Pence care?

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lick even more dicks you dumbass. The Vp had a chance to open dialogue with someone with influence in NK. They’ve been threatening nuclear war. But he’s is such chickenshit that he can’t even  hang out for a diplomatic meal. 

There is an old saying, “ as long as we are talking we aren’t at war.”  But what does Pence care?

:fuckoff: like always you don't know fucking anything just STFU :finger3: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I remember the video of that night. You were sleeping with your leopard print woobie then you got ass raped. Good times. 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think I heard 2nd or third most. Curling team from Duluth.  And a good bit of Hockey players.

We’re tremendous athletic supporters!!!!

So if MN is the territorial jock strap of the USA, does that make Iowa the taint or the asshole?