Check your account email address ×

Olympics!

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

1-1 in the 2nd

Helluva game!  RUSSIA!!!!!!  prolly collided with Olympic officials though.  Mueller is looking into it.

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Not from Duluth....from the Range 

They practice out of Duluth.  I think only the coach is from the range?  Beats me.  Game is still a riddle to me. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief he’s entertaining to watch.  Hated seeing him retire.  So did the wings.

The dude is amazing...so strong and can control the puck like a fucking magician. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Helluva game!  RUSSIA!!!!!!  prolly collided with Olympic officials though.  Mueller is looking into it.

They practice out of Duluth.  I think only the coach is from the range?  Beats me.  Game is still a riddle to me. 

No....skip is from Chisholm. My wife went on a date with him about 20 years ago :lol: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief he’s entertaining to watch.  Hated seeing him retire.  So did the wings.

Kirill Kaprizov is going to bring a Cup to MN.......he was by far the most dynamic player in the whole tourney 

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Kirill Kaprizov is going to bring a Cup to MN.......he was by far the most dynamic player in the whole tourney 

I knew there was a Wild draft pick on that team..couldn't recall his name.

Don't forget about Greenway! :thumbsup:

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....skip is from Chisholm. My wife went on a date with him about 20 years ago :lol: 

Well, didn’t she miss out on being able to be married to a gold medalist.  I wonder if it would be worth the 20 years of awkward dorkiness at parties. Like being married to a bowler....I’d assume. :lol:

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:bc:

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Greenway should make the club as soon as the NCAA season is over....he is ready. Also Kunin should see more time with the big club this year. They waived Chris Stewart today to make room for Greenway and Kunin. Things are looking up in Minny 

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, didn’t she miss out on being able to be married to a gold medalist.  I wonder if it would be worth the 20 years of awkward dorkiness at parties. Like being married to a bowler....I’d assume. :lol:

:lol: she has had to endure countless hours of pool tournaments but those are great fun 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Greenway should make the club as soon as the NCAA season is over....he is ready. Also Kunin should see more time with the big club this year. They waived Chris Stewart today to make room for Greenway and Kunin. Things are looking up in Minny 

:lol: she has had to endure countless hours of pool tournaments but those are great fun 

We pull out a win tonight and the Wild will put some good distance on the followers.  20 games left and we still have one or two in hand on the ones behind us.

Hey...hey, hey.....look at the Quack-Hawks.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We pull out a win tonight and the Wild will put some good distance on the followers.  20 games left and we still have one or two in hand on the ones behind us.

Hey...hey, hey.....look at the Quack-Hawks.  :lol:

I'll refer you to the NHL thread where 5 weeks ago I called that the Hawks Blues and Avs would be the basement dwellers. All 3 were in playoff spots at that time !!!!!!!!!!!!!111

“US OLYMPIC COMMITEE WILL TAKE A HARD LOOK AT WHY THE UNITED STATES HAD THE LOWEST MEDAL COUNT IN 20 YEARS”

:lol:

USOC Chaiman when asked about the team before the Olympics:

”We are so proud to have the most diverse team of athletes ever!  I mean, incredible diversity!  We worked really hard to put together a really diverse team!”

#Diversitybeforewinning

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'll refer you to the NHL thread where 5 weeks ago I called that the Hawks Blues and Avs would be the basement dwellers. All 3 were in playoff spots at that time !!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I think I member that too!  Poor Hawks.  Hey, half price tickets coming!  Most of the fans didn’t know why they were there anyway. :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I think I member that too!  Poor Hawks.  Hey, half price tickets coming!  Most of the fans didn’t know why they were there anyway. :lol:

they'll be back to 3500 in attendance in no time until they hit the lottery in the tank draft again