Check your account email address ×

Olympics!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Hey dont knock them...they work! :)

Oh I've had to walk a mile or so back to the cabin and wished I had them. It's just simply exhausting walking thru deep snow without them! 

I just looked up the All-Time Standings for Winter Olympic medals and Canada really is kicking ass this time  :bc: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Oh I've had to walk a mile or so back to the cabin and wished I had them. It's just simply exhausting walking thru deep snow without them! 

I just looked up the All-Time Standings for Winter Olympic medals and Canada really is kicking ass this time  :bc: 

Tell me about it.  I wish I had a pair a couple of months ago up north.  Had to walk through over 3 feet of snow just to clear the sat dish so the wife could find out what was happening between Victor and Nikki.

• Haha 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Tell me about it.  I wish I had a pair a couple of months ago up north.  Had to walk through over 3 feet of snow just to clear the sat dish so the wife could find out what was happening between Victor and Nikki.

:lol: my wife use to watch that religously...then one day...no more. :lol:

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh man I feel for you....but who???  :lol: 

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Victor Newman....the black knight! :lol:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah it is! :bc: 

Norwegians are killing it as we all battle for the next three spots. I though I read a headline somewhere about a male Russian athlete on the Curling team caught in a doping scandal? I'm not tuned into the whole ordeal but really, doping for Curling? That has to be some BS

He probably got stoned so that he’d find it interesting. Probably the most embarrassing sport to be caught doing in. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He probably got stoned so that he’d find it interesting. Probably the most embarrassing sport to be caught doing in. 

Not good for Russia

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/21/sport/russia-curling-doping-medal-olympics-intl/index.html 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

:poke:

I think we just won a medal in snowshoeing. :lol:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Sounds like something a Canadian would win at :lol: 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Hey dont knock them...they work! :)

They probably train carrying gas cans. Then they can travel so much faster without them.  

We actually snowshoe race at a friends cottage.  Drunken snowshoe running.  None of us were invited for team try outs.  

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They probably train carrying gas cans. Then they can travel so much faster without them.  

We actually snowshoe race at a friends cottage.  Drunken snowshoe running.  None of us were invited for team try outs.  

:lol:

16 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Curling team from “Dew-looth” wins gold!!!  Attaboys!

Now, If I could just figure out what the fuck that game is all aboot!

Not from Duluth....from the Range