Rod

She bought the DNC

She rigged the primary 

she had the DOJ backing her

she was colluding with the FBI

got debate questions leaked to her

had news post fake polls

had government agencies SPYING on her political opponent 

had people colluding with foreign spies and Russian agents to sway the election 

bought sex allegations against Trump

the list goes on and on

and the CUNT STILL LOST. No wonder she freaked out so bad she couldn’t do her speech 

BuT dOn Jr TaLkEd To A rUsSiAn PeRsOn OmG

lol this is getting better all the time

FBD36946-DE7D-46CC-AC7F-1062B98FF72F.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump has done far worse for America in a year than the Clintons have ever done.

It was cute at first but you passed that stage long ago into bitter old cunt territory...go lay down.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Omg sludgo with the fucking rape fist to the site Dems. Just stop, mean. 

I'm an old man now, and I've never in my lifetime seen such misinformation and propaganda being spread by the msm, Hollywood and Washington elites.  They're straight up enemies of the American people, even the ones who support them.  The supporters just don't know it.  Truth matters.  And one side has been lying a shit ton more than the other.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm an old man now, and I've never in my lifetime seen such misinformation and propaganda being spread by the msm, Hollywood and Washington elites.  They're straight up enemies of the American people, even the ones who support them.  The supporters just don't know it.  Truth matters.  And one side has been lying a shit ton more than the other.

Yep.  Watching his shit play out yesterday and last night has been amazing.  Again, no reasons or excuses....just spin after spin after spin and stack and attack and attack.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Rodney is mad.

you daily failed posts show where the anger really is

it is fun to watch you flop like as fish , it makes it so much better that you are delusionary and think you are winning .almost  wire to wire good

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Watching his shit play out yesterday and last night has been amazing.  Again, no reasons or excuses....just spin after spin after spin and stack and attack and attack.

today they all have there message on the same page more or less. must have been a big night of editor collusion  

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

tom = xlt = sludgey

how'd that big nothing burger taste yesterday? hopefully you at least put some russian dressing on it. the whole world is laughing at you morons.

You spiking the football tells us all we need to know about your level of understanding. I think half the enjoyment is watching a half dozen of you guys in here spinning this whole thing like nothing happened, and nothing is wrong.  You guys talk out of both sides of your mouth constantly.  At minimum, more people will lose their jobs over this.  Sure, no big deal, right?  Maybe a few indictments will open your eyes.  Go ahead and give us the predictable :lol:  response.

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Cmon mang...you not that old. :bc: