Check your account email address ×

No wonder the cunt was so sure she was going to win

Rod

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Things get quiet when your opponents realize they can't prove you wrong. :news:

You keep interpreting the Democrats' weakness as Republican strength, that hubris is exactly what will be your downfall.

Yup. 

The hero is only as strong as his greatest villain. No villain, no hero.

The two parties need each other in order to survive.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yup. 

The hero is only as strong as his greatest villain. No villain, no hero.

The two parties need each other in order to survive.

You should NOT want this to be true to realize your anarchist goals.

Half the country likes her. Feminists don't care who the fuck the woman is, as long as she's a WOMAN!!! Blacks don't care who the fuck it is, as long as they like blacks. Minorities don't care who the fuck the candidate is, as long as they champion minorities, and big government/welfare. 

13 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Half the country likes her. Feminists don't care who the fuck the woman is, as long as she's a WOMAN!!! Blacks don't care who the fuck it is, as long as they like blacks. Minorities don't care who the fuck the candidate is, as long as they champion minorities, and big government/welfare. 

in Canada if you are a male and present as a feminist, feminists flock to you.  

3 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

in Canada if you are a male and present as a feminist, feminists flock to you.  

I'm getting sick of traffic, people, politics and people in general. American politics is in bad shape, real bad. 

15 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I'm getting sick of traffic, people, politics and people in general. American politics is in bad shape, real bad. 

Any of the northern areas of the prairies is for you 

north western ontario is really nice too 

8 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Any of the northern areas of the prairies is for you 

north western ontario is really nice too 

I looked up waterfront on Georgian Bay. Holy shit, that's as expensive as Lake Winnepesaukee in NH!!!!

It looks like Ontario would have the hunting and fishing that I would like. I'm gonna' try to take a ride up there this year and look around. 

Other than a couple of faggots on this site, I think Canadians are generally better than these fucktards down here. I did some shopping the other day, I thought I was in a different country. 

It's not only the minorities that are bad, ANYONE could be bad down here. 

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I looked up waterfront on Georgian Bay. Holy shit, that's as expensive as Lake Winnepesaukee in NH!!!!

It looks like Ontario would have the hunting and fishing that I would like. I'm gonna' try to take a ride up there this year and look around. 

Other than a couple of faggots on this site, I think Canadians are generally better than these fucktards down here. I did some shopping the other day, I thought I was in a different country. 

It's not only the minorities that are bad, ANYONE could be bad down here. 

Problem is northern Ontario is handcuffed to Toronto when it comes to elections. So you’re voting with complete life loser aids fags like iceman. 

Youd like sask better

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Problem is northern Ontario is handcuffed to Toronto when it comes to elections. So you’re voting with complete life loser aids fags like iceman. 

Youd like sask better

HUGE deer in SASK.  Really cold though. 

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, maybe.  But you need one side to fail and leave one party to reign for your ”awakening” to happen.

You've said yourself the Democrats are going down first Zam... Who does that leave in power when the killing starts?

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

As many as necessary, to the gulags with the rest!

Yeah, sure .  You going to kill women and children?  Going to put a bullet in a child's head or beat them to death with your bare hands?

You realize that is how it works. You have to murder the whole family or risk having an  uprising by those who watched their parents being brutally murdered.

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, sure .  You going to kill women and children?  Going to put a bullet in a child's head or beat them to death with your bare hands?

You realize that is how it works. You have to murder the whole family or risk having an  uprising by those who watched their parents being brutally murdered.

Did you think I planned on eating the rich while they're alive?

4 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You've said yourself the Democrats are going down first Zam... Who does that leave in power when the killing starts?

Rhetorical?  Try using a process of illumination.

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

These guys have obviously been into the fluoridated water...

:lol:

You two are priceless.  It’s not surprising neither of you can figure out what has to really happen before your little “revolution” can start.  Here’s a hint: it’s not a racial uprising.

Goodness.  All that fake hate and no real brain power to harness it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Rhetorical?  Try using a process of illumination.

You two are priceless.  It’s not surprising neither of you can figure out what has to really happen before your little “revolution” can start.  Here’s a hint: it’s not a racial uprising.

Goodness.  All that fake hate and no real brain power to harness it.

The two of them together couldn't bust a grape and would just end up spooning each other and playing tummy sticks. :lol:

• Haha 1