Check your account email address ×

FBI deputy director stepping down immediately before the nunes memo release

Rod

On 2018-01-30 at 2:14 PM, Highmark said:

Dude.   Read this real slow.

Boyd doesn't know what intel is in the memo.   How can he claim people haven't read the intel when he doesn't even know what intel its discussing.

You don't have to READ intel if a witness gives testimony on it.   You don't have to READ intel if someone else has and reports it to you. 

You do understand these guys have pretty important jobs and have people do legwork for them.   Read this and give me an outline report on it.  There are thousands and thousands of documents involved here.   Of course he MIGHT not have read every single one of them.  

Fuck its like debating with a brick wall.    

:lol:

Like I said, and Boyd said, Nunes read NONE of the documents.  It’s okay, no need to apologize.

:lmao:

Nunes: I did not read material summarized in the memo

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) on Friday admitted that did not personally review the applications for surveillance warrants that provide the basis of the classified memo released earlier in the day.

Nunes said he relied on the review of committee member Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.).

https://www.google.ca/amp/thehill.com/homenews/house/372119-nunes-admits-he-did-not-view-the-surveillance-warrant-applications-that-form%3famp

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, to trump, nunes, and the gop  :lol:

I realize you boys over there dont see this as damaging.  That’s ok though.  But trust me, it is.  

I wonder though, how can you not see recent historical elections and how they transpired?  Or, are you still in denial about them and how it happened?  You have to be.  

Please don’t answer.  Rhetorical.  I know you believe Russia did it.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I realize you boys over there dont see this as damaging.  That’s ok though.  But trust me, it is.  

I wonder though, how can you not see recent historical elections and how they transpired?  Or, are you still in denial about them and how it happened?  You have to be.  

Please don’t answer.  Rhetorical.  I know you believe Russia did it.

Snot got his responses for the memo from DU long before it was released 

7 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Snot got his responses for the memo from DU long before it was released 

Yeah, they all did. They’ll never believe any of his.  It’s all “Trump lies”.  Problem is, and they can deny this but know the truth is that, most of the voting base under Trump DO believe it.  Because it is the truth.  And they still have the votes.  Dems aren’t growing their base...and are losing more ground every single day with their idiocy and our economy starting to fly.

”Hate”, is not a plan.

53 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We will see.

Dept of State is next possibly including Kerry

is that after hillary goes to jail for uranium one, after obama goes to jail for illegal wire taps, after lynch goes to jail for ignoring hillary's e-mails...

Edited by Snoslinger

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

is that hillary goes to jail for uranium one, after obama goes to jail for illegal wire taps, after lynch goes to jail for ignoring hillary's e-mails...

we can dream :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Like the lefties are not in a dream world that Trump is going to get a prep walk. 

I agree, the likelihood of Hillary or Trump going to the clink is low.  I do also think the likelihood of Trump going for a second term is very low.  

Neal

41 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

is that after hillary goes to jail for uranium one, after obama goes to jail for illegal wire taps, after lynch goes to jail for ignoring hillary's e-mails...

That’ll all happen before President Trump goes to jail for collusion :owned: 

34 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I agree, the likelihood of Hillary or Trump going to the clink is low.  I do also think the likelihood of Trump going for a second term is very low.  

Neal

Two months ago I might have agreed but now Trump has pulled even in the polls and the economy is fairly good so I think he has a better than average chance at a second term.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Two months ago I might have agreed but now Trump has pulled even in the polls and the economy is fairly good so I think he has a better than average chance at a second term.

And Thrillery has a better than average chance of checking into a crowbar hotel :)

45 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

As Joel would say on the bold, thats a false dichotomy.  And I predict you're way wrong.  

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

As Joel would say on the bold, thats a false dichotomy.  And I predict you're way wrong.  

No....it's not any kind of dichotomy. I'd suggest you look up what the word means.