Check your account email address ×

FBI deputy director stepping down immediately before the nunes memo release

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Hey stupid....the article was written on Jan 24th

:lol:

Great question though.....how does he know that?

:news:

So the day after Wray reads the memo and McCabe is forced out isn't alarming to you?    Forget I asked I already know the answer.  :lol: I forget I'm talking to a nook obsessed with our country.   

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So the day after Wray reads the memo and McCabe is forced out isn't alarming to you?    Forget I asked I already know the answer.  :lol: I forget I'm talking to a nook obsessed with our country.   

McCabe was retiring anyway, and it was likely done for optics reasons IMO to protect the Russia probe.  Same reason why Mueller sacked  Strzok.

Know anything about McCabe’s replacement?

:snack:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

McCabe was retiring anyway, and it was likely done for optics reasons IMO to protect the Russia probe.  Same reason why Mueller sacked  Strzok.

Know anything about McCabe’s replacement?

So you are saying McCabe was bias as well?  :lol:  Pretty sure that is what the memo will confirm you fucking idiot.  

David L. Bowdich

Associate Deputy Director

In April 2016, David Bowdich assumed the position of associate deputy director of the FBI. In this role, he oversees the management of all FBI personnel, budget, administration, and infrastructure. Prior to this appointment, he served as assistant director in charge of the FBI's Los Angeles Field Office from December 2014 to April 2016.

From September 2012 to December 2014, Mr. Bowdich served as the special agent in charge of the Counterterrorism Division in the Los Angeles Field Office. In that role, he led the Joint Terrorism Task Force, which was responsible for all international and domestic terrorism investigations in the Los Angeles region, surrounding counties, and the extraterritorial region of Southeast Asia. Additionally, Mr. Bowdich was responsible for all crisis management and response assets, which included the SWAT Team, Evidence Response Team, Hazardous Evidence Response Team, Underwater Search and Evidence Response Team, Rapid Deployment Team, Crisis Management Team, and special agent bomb technicians.

Mr. Bowdich began his career as an FBI special agent in 1995 in the San Diego Field Office, where he investigated violent crimes and gangs and served as a SWAT Team operator and sniper. In 2003, Mr. Bowdich was promoted to FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C., where he served in the Criminal Investigative Division for one year and the Director's Office for one year. Mr. Bowdich returned to San Diego and supervised a multiagency gang task force for almost four years before being promoted in place to serve as the assistant special agent in charge over all non-white-collar crime criminal violations, the Imperial County Resident Agency, the SWAT Team, and the Evidence Response Team.

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So you are saying McCabe was bias as well?  :lol:  Pretty sure that is what the memo will confirm you fucking idiot.  

David L. Bowdich

Associate Deputy Director

In April 2016, David Bowdich assumed the position of associate deputy director of the FBI. In this role, he oversees the management of all FBI personnel, budget, administration, and infrastructure. Prior to this appointment, he served as assistant director in charge of the FBI's Los Angeles Field Office from December 2014 to April 2016.

From September 2012 to December 2014, Mr. Bowdich served as the special agent in charge of the Counterterrorism Division in the Los Angeles Field Office. In that role, he led the Joint Terrorism Task Force, which was responsible for all international and domestic terrorism investigations in the Los Angeles region, surrounding counties, and the extraterritorial region of Southeast Asia. Additionally, Mr. Bowdich was responsible for all crisis management and response assets, which included the SWAT Team, Evidence Response Team, Hazardous Evidence Response Team, Underwater Search and Evidence Response Team, Rapid Deployment Team, Crisis Management Team, and special agent bomb technicians.

Mr. Bowdich began his career as an FBI special agent in 1995 in the San Diego Field Office, where he investigated violent crimes and gangs and served as a SWAT Team operator and sniper. In 2003, Mr. Bowdich was promoted to FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C., where he served in the Criminal Investigative Division for one year and the Director's Office for one year. Mr. Bowdich returned to San Diego and supervised a multiagency gang task force for almost four years before being promoted in place to serve as the assistant special agent in charge over all non-white-collar crime criminal violations, the Imperial County Resident Agency, the SWAT Team, and the Evidence Response Team.

So is Bowdich good or bad for Trump?  Will he pass Trump’s loyalty test or is he going to be loyal to the law and Constitution?

As far as McCabe, the memo might make him appear to be biased and therefore provide a talking point as the memo is designed to do.  Easier to send him on his way early and defuse the attack.

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So is Bowdich good or bad for Trump?  Will he pass Trump’s loyalty test or is he going to be loyal to the law and Constitution?

As far as McCabe, the memo might make him appear to be biased and therefore provide a talking point as the memo is designed to do.  Easier to send him on his way early and defuse the attack.

I don't think Trump will have a problem with him if he does his job fairly and follows the law.   This has obviously been a significant issue with both the Hillary investigation and the Mueller team.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I don't think Trump will have a problem with him if he does his job fairly and follows the law.   This has obviously been a significant issue with both the Hillary investigation and the Mueller team.  

Yea....no.  Those are your Republican blinders failing you again.  Mueller’s Team is rock solid and it’s going to drive a bus right through the middle of the Republican Party.

Now, back to Boyd, how can he make such a statement about Nunes not seeing the underlying intel that the memo is based on with such confidence?

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yea....no.  Those are your Republican blinders failing you again.  Mueller’s Team is rock solid and it’s going to drive a bus right through the middle of the Republican Party.

Now, back to Boyd, how can he make such a statement about Nunes not seeing the underlying intel that the memo is based on with such confidence?

Yeah it’s looking like it :lol: 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Jesus man, he could have heard testimony on it from witness' or any other number of sources.  He doesn't have to read the fucking transcript after hearing it in person.   Do you have any clue how these committee's work?  Do you have any doubt people even put in place by Trump would want to protect the department they work for?

Your claim that Trey Gowdy as the author only strengthens its accuracy in my book.   

Just now, Highmark said:

Jesus man, he could have heard testimony on it from witness' or any other number of sources.  He doesn't have to read the fucking transcript after hearing it in person.   Do you have any clue how these committee's work?  Do you have any doubt people even put in place by Trump would want to protect the department they work for?

Your claim that Trey Gowdy as the author only strengthens its accuracy in my book.   

Why didn’t Nunes look at the info himself?

You know, Nunes....the guy that grabbed documents about “unmasking” and scurried over to the WH under the cover of darkness to see his buddy Don and have his tummy rubbed.

Seems likely he wouldn’t look at the documents himself eh?  The chairman of the committee?  

5 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Because she’s dirt nasty evil... the DNC was broke and Hillary assumed financial control and basically give herself the nomination. The rest is very unintelligent hacks like slinger will literally vote for whoever the DNC tells them to.

Seriously Sledgey, are your politics up there as bad as this bullshit? I went to new Brunswick and Nova Scotia about 45 years ago, and found Canadians to be real decent people. 

I actually got my passport a couple of years ago to go to Ontario, to look for some waterfront property up there.  It's VERY HARD to get CANADIAN citizenship. 

Americans are losing it. Too many bad people down here. 

Look at our TOP LEVEL of government...................HOLY SHIT, NO-GOOD BASTARDS!!!

CRISES IN GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Seriously Sledgey, are your politics up there as bad as this bullshit? I went to new Brunswick and Nova Scotia about 45 years ago, and found Canadians to be real decent people. 

I actually got my passport a couple of years ago to go to Ontario, to look for some waterfront property up there.  It's VERY HARD to get CANADIAN citizenship. 

Americans are losing it. Too many bad people down here. 

Look at our TOP LEVEL of government...................HOLY SHIT, NO-GOOD BASTARDS!!!

CRISES IN GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No they’re not nearly as bad. But it is getting worse 

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Why didn’t Nunes look at the info himself?

You know, Nunes....the guy that grabbed documents about “unmasking” and scurried over to the WH under the cover of darkness to see his buddy Don and have his tummy rubbed.

Seems likely he wouldn’t look at the documents himself eh?  The chairman of the committee?  

Jesus fuck dude.   You don't know he didn't and if he heard witness testimony on it who fucking cares.  Is he not suppose to trust Gowdy or other members of the HIC?  

Just now, Highmark said:

Jesus fuck dude.   You don't know he didn't and if he heard witness testimony on it who fucking cares.  Is he not suppose to trust Gowdy or other members of the HIC?  

Stephen Boyd has publicly said Nunes hasn’t seen it.

How can he make such a claim so confidently?

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Like when obunga said if you like your plan you can keep your plan? That kinda confident?

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

So nobody who makes a public claim is ever wrong.  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

So nobody who makes a public claim is ever wrong.  :lol:  

The Assistant Attorney General is not going to make a claim like that publicly unless it’s true.

How could he know such a thing?

Go on....answer the question.  Don’t be scared 

47 minutes ago, Highmark said:

House Judiciary Tells FBI To Preserve McCabe Emails Pertaining To Trump Election :snack: 

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Like when obunga said if you like your plan you can keep your plan? That kinda confident?

Or that he only heard that Thrillery was using a secret email server when he heard it on the news like the rest of America :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Or that he only heard that Thrillery was using a secret email server when he heard it on the news like the rest of America :lol: 

But he said it with CONFIDENCE!!