Check your account email address ×

The invention of hell. Best fucking money maker ever.

Its pretty crazy that billions of people All over the world believe invisible God's watch over their every move but don't do anything. People believe in flat Earth and other crazy shit. 

Eternal Damnation from our benevolent creator if we choose the wrong thing .....even though he supposedly created us knowing exactly what we would choose :lol: 

but but but FREE WILL :lol: 

Yah.....you're free to choose but dont choose to do any of the things that God created you to desire or you're fucked ....sounds legit

When I examined religion at its core it became apparent its all the same and is about the most illogical nonsensical heap of shit I have ever heard. No Omnipotent Creator would choose this system for his creation. It makes no sense unless God is a sadistic asshole.

But you have to have faith , and god works in mysterious ways and blah blah blah. Its no different than Global Warming. No matter what happens its Gods Plan :lol: 

Millions need the fear of being a roasting marshmallow to do the right thing.  Oddly, it isn’t enough.  Catholic Church: most successful business in history all the while selling intangibles.  I give them credit for revamping their model to fit the changing world.  Something Islam won’t do....but people like to worship in egregious hate too, so...it works....for a lot of poor people especially.  

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Eternal Damnation from our benevolent creator if we choose the wrong thing .....even though he supposedly created us knowing exactly what we would choose :lol: 

but but but FREE WILL :lol: 

Yah.....you're free to choose but dont choose to do any of the things that God created you to desire or you're fucked ....sounds legit

When I examined religion at its core it became apparent its all the same and is about the most illogical nonsensical heap of shit I have ever heard. No Omnipotent Creator would choose this system for his creation. It makes no sense unless God is a sadistic asshole.

But you have to have faith , and god works in mysterious ways and blah blah blah. Its no different than Global Warming. No matter what happens its Gods Plan :lol: 

I grew up in the church, did the communion, confirmation, etc... My family is also very religious. But ever since I was young enough to remember it never clicked with me. And I tried, I tried to be the good Christian as that was I was around. But when you look at it objectively and rationally you simply can't believe it is anything but made up bullshit. 

If I came to you and said, "hey, the fuzzy space squirrels are coming and they have a message. We need to get on board with this shit before they get here or there is going to be trouble. You'll die and it will take you a thousand years to die a miserable death!". You'd think I was nuts, but If everyone pumped that shit into you since birth you'd have a fuzzy space squirrel painting above your fireplace. It's time for rational thinking and scientific reason to prevail instead of faith and conjecture. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Millions need the fear of being a roasting marshmallow to do the right thing.  Oddly, it isn’t enough.  Catholic Church: most successful business in history all the while selling intangibles.  I give them credit for revamping their model to fit the changing world.  Something Islam won’t do....but people like to worship in egregious hate too, so...it works....for a lot of poor people especially.  

Most American christians don't have any issue with the US military killing thousands of innocent women and children every year, so what are they really afraid of? In my experience most people don't get serious about religion until the shit hits the fan. 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Most American christians don't have any issue with the US military killing thousands of innocent women and children every year, so what are they really afraid of? In my experience most people don't get serious about religion until the shit hits the fan. 

Christian’s are probably the most hypocritical when finding reasons/excuses to act against what they preach.  That’s what is admirable about Islam to me, they follow 100% of their nasty scripture.  The “true followers” of Islam do anyway.  The rest are posers or liars.  Ask any cleric.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Christian’s are probably the most hypocritical when finding reasons/excuses to act against what they preach.  That’s what is admirable about Islam to me, they follow 100% of their nasty scripture.  The “true followers” of Islam do anyway.  The rest are posers or liars.  Ask any cleric.

Islam has been exploited just like every other religion, that's what religion was invented for, to control the masses. Look at all of the kooky religions throughout time. Whatever happened to Zeus and apolllo?

8bce5a90aaf9b9c6e416860f3e4b5bb7.jpg.d97dc2b2d10b0d256572a1d0729bebca.jpg

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Islam has been exploited just like every other religion, that's what religion was invented for, to control the masses. Look at all of the kooky religions throughout time. Whatever happened to Zeus and apolllo?

8bce5a90aaf9b9c6e416860f3e4b5bb7.jpg.d97dc2b2d10b0d256572a1d0729bebca.jpg

I honestly liked the religion of the anciet Greeks.  Awesome and imaginative Gods.  Not a lot of "fru-fru" and weakness with them.  12 Gods and Godesses to control the masses swiftly and firmly.  If it were only real, it would work well for the human race.  

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I grew up in the church, did the communion, confirmation, etc... My family is also very religious. But ever since I was young enough to remember it never clicked with me. And I tried, I tried to be the good Christian as that was I was around. But when you look at it objectively and rationally you simply can't believe it is anything but made up bullshit. 

If I came to you and said, "hey, the fuzzy space squirrels are coming and they have a message. We need to get on board with this shit before they get here or there is going to be trouble. You'll die and it will take you a thousand years to die a miserable death!". You'd think I was nuts, but If everyone pumped that shit into you since birth you'd have a fuzzy space squirrel painting above your fireplace. It's time for rational thinking and scientific reason to prevail instead of faith and conjecture. 

No doubt you could convince a bunch of tomorrow that it's true!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I honestly liked the religion of the anciet Greeks.  Awesome and imaginative Gods.  Not a lot of "fru-fru" and weakness with them.  12 Gods and Godesses to control the masses swiftly and firmly.  If it were only real, it would work well for the human race.  

Prometheus did not agree with your assessment.

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Without organized religion we would still be living in mud huts and fucking goats. Not to say that the need for religion has completely passed but certainly the end is more near than far.

Organized religion also stymied the advancement of the civilized world to a great extent. If you questioned the idiotic teachings of the church with science you were burned at the stake. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Organized religion also stymied the advancement of the civilized world to a great extent. If you questioned the idiotic teachings of the church with science you were burned at the stake. 

You assume that mankind has always been at the ready for the next technology that comes down the cobble stone road. I think mankind has proven over time that we do poorly with giant leaps forward.

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Christian%252520Poker%252520-%252520Crus

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You assume that mankind has always been at the ready for the next technology that comes down the cobble stone road. I think mankind has proven over time that we do poorly with giant leaps forward.

:lol: fucking dumbest argument ever

"Well its a good thing we burned those guys like Plato and Socrates and Newton and Einstein at the stake......mankind just wasnt ready for their revelations"