Check your account email address ×

The invention of hell. Best fucking money maker ever.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I know the end is near.  I agree with Ben in this thread, Neal in another, and Moto in yet another.

We’Re PHuKkeD!!!

:lmao:

Its because slowly after reading our thoughts countless times over and over again your brain is starting to work. It will happen more and more often until one day you sound just like us. 

It happened to me....I used to be you many years ago and now I look back at that and shake my fucking head 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Its because slowly after reading our thoughts countless times over and over again your brain is starting to work. It will happen more and more often until one day you sound just like us. 

It happened to me....I used to be you many years ago and now I look back at that and shake my fucking head 

Naww....I’m just agreeing to remnants of clarity that all of your brains still try to kick out from time to time.

:lol:

36 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Without organized religion we would still be living in mud huts and fucking goats. Not to say that the need for religion has completely passed but certainly the end is more near than far.

Oh bullshit. The advances of civilization are largely the result of individuals, not religion or government. 

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Islam has been exploited just like every other religion, that's what religion was invented for, to control the masses. Look at all of the kooky religions throughout time. Whatever happened to Zeus and apolllo?

8bce5a90aaf9b9c6e416860f3e4b5bb7.jpg.d97dc2b2d10b0d256572a1d0729bebca.jpg

The Roman kicked the living fuck out if the Greeks at the Battle of Corinth, then Jupiter became the man :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I grew up in the church, did the communion, confirmation, etc... My family is also very religious. But ever since I was young enough to remember it never clicked with me. And I tried, I tried to be the good Christian as that was I was around. But when you look at it objectively and rationally you simply can't believe it is anything but made up bullshit. 

If I came to you and said, "hey, the fuzzy space squirrels are coming and they have a message. We need to get on board with this shit before they get here or there is going to be trouble. You'll die and it will take you a thousand years to die a miserable death!". You'd think I was nuts, but If everyone pumped that shit into you since birth you'd have a fuzzy space squirrel painting above your fireplace. It's time for rational thinking and scientific reason to prevail instead of faith and conjecture. 

Pretty much the same with me. That being said the catholic church is a very easy one to walk away from.

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You assume that mankind has always been at the ready for the next technology that comes down the cobble stone road. I think mankind has proven over time that we do poorly with giant leaps forward.

Radical change scares people , as it should.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Sure sure can you think of a single organized society in history that did not use religion?

LOL, I can't think of one without a government either so I guess it's all thanks to Government too, right?

Religion and government are largely mechanisms that try to keep law and order and are very resistant to change. It's individuals working by themselves or in groups outside of religion and government who largely change the world. 

If religion was the driver of civilization advancement then what happened with Africa and the Middle East?

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

LOL, I can't think of one without a government either so I guess it's all thanks to Government too, right?

Religion and government are largely mechanisms that try to keep law and order and are very resistant to change. It's individuals working by themselves or in groups outside of religion and government who largely change the world. 

If religion was the driver of civilization advancement then what happened with Africa and the Middle East?

The middle East stagnated after trade routes to Asia we're established by sea. I think Africa has more to do with man not being as dominant on the food chain as he was on other continents. Homo Sapiens really took off after they moved out of Africa.

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Roman kicked the living fuck out if the Greeks at the Battle of Corinth, then Jupiter became the man :bc: 

Jupiter was definitely on their side!!!112

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

The middle East stagnated after trade routes to Asia we're established by sea. I think Africa has more to do with man not being as dominant on the food chain as he was on other continents. Homo Sapiens really took off after they moved out of Africa.

And when they swam over to central America for sure...